• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

PM Moustafa Adib Government formation 2020

• Advertisement
  • TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

أفادت مصادر معنية لـ"الجمهورية" انّ رئيس الجمهورية ميشال عون دعا الرئيس المكلف مصطفى أديب الى لقاء يعقد بينهما الحادية عشرة قبل ظهر اليوم في قصر بعبدا لوضعه في حصيلة المشاورات، ليبني عليها ما يراه مناسباً من مواقف.

وفي المقابل، كشفت مصادر مطلعة لـ"الجمهورية" انّ اديب سيطلب مهلة إضافية لتحديد موقفه النهائي، وسط ترجيحات تقول إنه سيقدم على الإعتذار عن التأليف اذا لم يتمكن من تقديم تشكيلة مستقلة وحيادية خارج التسميات والأطر الحزبية التي يرى انها ستكبّله.

R

Ralph N

I am from Kesrwan,
    I live in Kesrwan,
    and I work in Kesrwan.

The best thing to do is to build a great wall inside Nahr el kalb tunnel, another one in Fidar, and close all roads leading to Metn and Jbeil.

And all that is outside Kesrwan, wlak nchallah da3esh, hezballah, l nosra, w l souriyeh, w l folostonieh , iran, turkey, and all other terrorists in the world if there is still any ye7tello l balad, I don't care. I don't want to communiate with any GHRIB (aka non kesrwani) being.

Kesrwan is my canton, and I would not part any single inch square of it with any foreigner.
    w Iza nezlo 3leik men el jabal shou bta3mel?

Lik wadha enta wahad wallad w yemken hatta mannak lebnene... 2al men kesserwen 2al.... eh 3a asses hjartein bi halalt w hjartein bi nahr el kalb bet khalle da3esh barra... bravo..

V

vicking747

Yes, and the commander of the army post, the ISF and GS GS and the central bank governor arent first class state posts. They're even lower than a minister. They should be rotated. If the MoF was made an exception during Taef, that doesnt violate your silly constitution. Your patriarch said there is nothing like mithqaiyyeh. So f*** the constitution, f*** the state, f*** Taef, and f*** the national pact. So what? Let him declare himself president from Bkerki.

Even when you are given the speaker post, you will still feel inferior. Ma ra7 teshba3o. Nafsiyyetkon jo3aneh. Please take the speaker post and give us the presidency. With all pleasure, we will hand it over on a platter of gold.
    You engage with emotions. Presidency is a DECOR in our constitution. What Power does Aoun have ???? Prestige ?

Please let’s ROTATE ALL POSTS. With big pleasure.
    Christians don’t decide anything in this country and you know it

So yes let’s rotate, I am 100% in.

We don’t rotate a single seat but all seats together including Category 1 and 2.

So thousand people to rotate. Will you be OK ?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    You engage with emotions. Presidency is a DECOR in our constitution. What Power does Aoun have ???? Prestige ?

Please let’s ROTATE ALL POSTS. With big pleasure.
    Christians don’t decide anything in this country and you know it

So yes let’s rotate, I am 100% in.

We don’t rotate a single seat but all seats together including Category 1 and 2.

So thousand people to rotate. Will you be OK ?
    Yes. That's perfectly. You can set out a guideline on rotation. So it happens in an organized manner. From nizam ta2ifyey to nizam el modawara.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

For all the Lebanese Christian morons who still give useless arguments against partition that can simply be outweighed by the countless positives that it brings, ask yourselves, would the Christian country be put on hold like that and be so incestuously attached to the Middle East like it is now? Would we be waiting for anything positive that could come out from the Iran-US talks? And would we suffer if the talks collapsed?

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member

#وان عدتم عدنا
    you are doing such a great job that you are the envy of the entire civilized world. don't believe that you are at the bottom, trailing the world in everything meaningful, lagging behind in decades if not in centuries. keep it up, these slogans are magnificent, and they do indeed send shivers of fear across the globe. who can not but stop in admiration and awe in front of your rhetoric?

the monumental achievements of ali hassan khalil and nabih birri in governance will always remain a trophy for the whole world to admire and applaud.

keep it up. brilliant.

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    الفرنسي اللي جاب الحمار وطلعه عالمئذنة فيه يسترجع بضاعته

إذا مساعدة ولوجه الله وبتطلع بضاعته هيك فاسدة بقى كيف لو شمست

Last edited:
    Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    is that historically true ..
    i never ever read that shia had a battle against the french

@Rafidi can u elaborate ?

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    RAP specially dedicated to our valiant Mehdi Soldier @Rafidi :

شيعة شيعة شيعة شيعة
    نحنا الشيعة مبادئنا ما منبيعا
    وهني كللللللللللللللللهم شبيحة
    @Rafidi reading your post. :cigar:

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    This video is specially dedicated to FPM and non FPM ministers, officers and civil servants who use to abide by the dictates of the safiha before their duty of allegiance to Lebanon and the people of Lebanon

View attachment Safiha.mp4

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Have you become better with your treatment for Shia phobia?
    You know, @SeaAb is from Shia background turned Atheist. Likely with some personality disorders and spiritual confusion. And I really dont know why he is so obsessed with the FPM. It used to be a very appealing party under GMA. But now, with the infatuation of its current leader on sectarian rants, it is just another local sectarian family party like the LF, Kataeb and PSP and one that also is inherited.

elAshtar

elAshtar

Legendary Member
    I pity this country and this people.
    Farjouna shou ra7 yotla3 menkon.
    It is clearer now that Bassil and the shiite duo do not want this gov.
    Think about it, any relief that this gov will bring to the country will mean the end of there era.
    So, you want the political parties to approve on a government that they have no saying in its formation, a government formed by a nominee selected by a foreign leader who is even hated in his own country, a government that is being formed under threats of sanctions by superpowers? You think sanctioning two political personnel just during the formation period of a government formation is a coincidence? Could it be that it was an attempt by the Americans to coerce these political parties and their allies into submission?
    I know that you don't really think that a country that supported and sponsored Hariri's catastrophic economical model (Paris 1,2, and 3) feels for the Lebanese. Yea, not to forget all the fuzz about the gas in the Mediterranean sea. Speaking of which, there was supposed to be an announcement of a deal regarding our marine borders with the Americans. Yet, the announcement was postponed. Could it be that the Israelis are hoping for a better deal after this new government is formed?

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

You know, @SeaAb is from Shia background turned Atheist. Likely with some personality disorders and spiritual confusion. And I really dont know why he is so obsessed with the FPM. It used to be a very appealing party under GMA. But now, with the infatuation of its current leader on sectarian rants, it is just another local sectarian family party like the LF, Kataeb and PSP and one that also is inherited.
    He's a FPM electronic army soldier that got hired because of diversity quotas.

elAshtar

elAshtar

Legendary Member
    As far as I'm concerned, Adib blew it and lost all credibility.
    I think HA should re-consider Nawaf Salam who is a lot smarter than Adib to commit suicide playing with a live grenade.
    I rather live with a smart adversary than a dumb fried. A Smart adversary knows his limits and wouldn't hurt me if that will hurt him.

Something similar was stated by Jamil El Sayyed regarding Adib: Fear someone who is so weak and relies on strong backers.