• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

PM Moustafa Adib Government formation 2020

elAshtar

elAshtar

Legendary Member
if you tell me you were living in France and used to work at CapGemini, I would say you are my friend who is in the same position :lol: :lol: :lol:
I spoke with him after the port explosion he was depressed and wanted to come back to France, I told him get married first because he won't easily find a shiite girl in France. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't agree with your logic, you were not in the Sanioura gov, and he had the backing of Rice and Bush and he was not able to do anything.
let the gov form, and see its plan, and let some money flow into the country so the people can be able to sustain themselves.
Well, that was exactly my thought. I am in my thirties now. So, thought I need to finally settle and get married. I had several unsuccessful relations with European girls. So, I thought I have no alternative than a Lebanese :D...Ensaaayyy!! tole3 ma 2ele jaladon.

In my case, I got desperate after HA couldn't protect a judge. So, I knew that they won't be able to fight corruption efficiently. And after the currency depreciation, it is more convenient to go work in McDonalds abroad that teach at an uni here.

• Advertisement
  • elAshtar

elAshtar

Legendary Member
    JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Well, that was exactly my thought. I am in my thirties now. So, thought I need to finally settle and get married. I had several unsuccessful relations with European girls. So, I thought I have no alternative than a Lebanese :D...Ensaaayyy!! tole3 ma 2ele jaladon.

In my case, I got desperate after HA couldn't protect a judge. So, I knew that they won't be able to fight corruption efficiently. And after the currency depreciation, it is more convenient to go work in McDonalds abroad that teach at an uni here.
    I guess you have the german citizenship, at least you have the freedom of leaving the country.
    Good luck finding a job, i don't think it should be hard for you since you didn't leave long time ago and you are still young.
    Don't despair finding the right girl for you, I had the same experience until I finally found and married a true angel.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    heyda le3Eb wled
    tell me when are you going back !?
    lek min 3am yehke 3an le3b wled, but i’ll play along: wa2ta el thouwar btal3oule badil 3an el tayyar brouh w bentekheboun w bed3amoun. yala hopefully 3ala 3id el sene b khabbrouna 3an hezb jdid ndif w ebn 3ayle

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    lek min 3am yehke 3an le3b wled, but i’ll play along: wa2ta el thouwar btal3oule badil 3an el tayyar brouh w bentekheboun w bed3amoun. yala hopefully 3ala 3id el sene b khabbrouna 3an hezb jdid ndif w ebn 3ayle
    "walla walla ana mest3ed
    khalleh wa7ad yemche ana awal wa7ad bemche wara"

you remind me of this 30 seconds extract from Nazl el sourour

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    Regardless of the dispute about any MOF agreement, why do you think Berri wanted to please Hariri Sr.? La sawed 3youno? or 🤑🤑🤑🤑?
    The current context is different, Abo 3abdo was here at that time and he used to impose whatever he wants with the stick

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Regardless of the dispute about any MOF agreement, why do you think Berri wanted to please Hariri Sr.? La sawed 3youno? or 🤑🤑🤑🤑?
    Not the eyes. It's all about the eyebrows baby.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    The excuse of many sectarian bigots is that no ministry should be exclusively for one sect. How come the ministry of defense has always been given to the orthodox sect? On what basis?