• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

PM Moustafa Adib Government formation 2020

BEAST

BEAST

Legendary Member
The excuse of many sectarian bigots is that no ministry should be exclusively for one sect. How come the ministry of defense has always been given to the orthodox sect? On what basis?
خيي عندكن جيش بإمّو وأبوه... ضاقوا بعينك مدافع ال١٥٥ وكم دبابة أكلا الصّدي؟ روح مبروكين عليك

• Advertisement
  • SoFP1

SoFP1

The Chosen One
    Orange Room Supporter
    The excuse of many sectarian bigots is that no ministry should be exclusively for one sect. How come the ministry of defense has always been given to the orthodox sect? On what basis?
    Mohsen Dalloul is not orthodox, he was sec def.
    EDIT: Ghazi Z3ayter, Mahmoud Hammoud and Abdel Ra7im Mrad all not orthodox.

Last edited:
    Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Nothing like posting علّوشيّات from your echo chamber to prove that you’re right and everybody else is wrong...
    We have nothing to prove. We know what is right and what was agreed. Whether you agree or not or whether you are convinced or not, ekher hamnah. The entire sect is with Hezballah and Amal on this. And even if all the universe refuses, we aren't going back. It is the ministry of finance of the Shia sect in this government and till eternity or nothing. And whatever will happen should happen.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    خيي عندكن جيش بإمّو وأبوه... ضاقوا بعينك مدافع ال١٥٥ وكم دبابة أكلا الصّدي؟ روح مبروكين عليك
    Hek kalam ismo sakhafeh.

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    This reminds us of Hariri Sr. who appointed Sanyoura as State Minister for financial affairs but he was the Minister of finance. Ye3ni Sanyoura was just a facade that follows the instructions and obeys orders. This would be a very bad tekhrijeh that, in the best case scenario, will change nothing in the financial situation and most probably, will make things worse. Is the purpose of forming a government to please the different parties or to solve our problems?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Mohsen Dalloul is not orthodox, he was sec def.
    EDIT: Ghazi Z3ayter and Mahmoud Hammoud and Abdel Ra7im Mrad all not orthodox.
    How many non orthodox have been MoD? And when was Dalloul MoD? And why?

Ya khayye, you are right and lets say the Orthodox have not at all laid claim to the MOD. Notwithstanding that Elias Murr, Abou saab and Akar and others have all been Orthodox and MoD. We are saying the opposite. We are saying the MoF is ONLY AND ALWAYS MUST BE FOR THE SHIA AND ONLY THE SHIA. That is what we are saying and that is how it's going to be.

SoFP1

SoFP1

The Chosen One
    Orange Room Supporter
    How many non orthodox have been MoD? And when was Dalloul MoD? And why?

Ya khayye, you are right and lets say the Orthodox have not at all laid claim to the MOD. Notwithstanding that Elias Murr, Abou saab and Akar and others have all been Orthodox and MoD. We are saying the opposite. We are saying the MoF is ONLY AND ALWAYS MUST BE FOR THE SHIA AND ONLY THE SHIA. That is what we are saying and that is how it's going to be.
    Why are you talking this way? "That is what we are saying and that is how it's going to be" Bi fard marra just say whatever Shia want, shia will get, the country is ours. I know that shia (majority) don't think or act this way. The shia know that they have brothers in the same country and no one should control the others. All should agree for something to go through.

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    For all the Lebanese Christian morons who still give useless arguments against partition that can simply be outweighed by the countless positives that it brings, ask yourselves, would the Christian country be put on hold like that and be so incestuously attached to the Middle East like it is now? Would we be waiting for anything positive that could come out from the Iran-US talks? And would we suffer if the talks collapsed?
    You think it will be Paradise? It will be a shithole run by Geagea.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    One question because I am not interested in the usual rhetorics.
    look back for 15 years. The same political parties have formed all the governments, and all of them claimed reform and all the bla bla bla
    Check the results of the work of these political parties and tell me (especially if you are living in Lebanon) if you are happy with this result?
    Today the crisis has reached a critical phase, it is no more about politics it is about hunger.
    Your family and mine will have hard time to live with minimum decency...
    The end result is that all of them corrupt and thieves otherwise we wouldn't be at this stage of begging international community for food to be able to live.
    Bear in mind that Siniora was firming the current government.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

You think it will be Paradise? It will be a shithole run by Geagea.

Geagea will fade away under an actual state but even during the harshest times of the war people were better off in the late 80s than now. Wlek a garbage crisis my parents never experienced lmao

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Why are you talking this way? "That is what we are saying and that is how it's going to be" Bi fard marra just say whatever Shia want, shia will get, the country is ours. I know that shia (majority) don't think or act this way. The shia know that they have brothers in the same country and no one should control the others. All should agree for something to go through.
    Listen to yourself habibi. We are asking for a ministry. Only a ministry. And it is being refused. And this request is based on Taef. We arent asking for the PM or presidency, even though it is not unconstitutional for us to ask for them. If we cant be granted an executive signature, then why should we agree to the Maronite presidency or the Sunni Premiership? We should also demand the presidency or an urgent and immediate scrapping of the Taef.

And lets not forget the many other posts reserved for other communities like the heads of the army and the ISF and the central bank etc. Why is it halal for others to ask and be granted and to have a monopoly on top positions but a simple ministry is haram for us?

BEAST

BEAST

Legendary Member
    We have nothing to prove. We know what is right and what was agreed. Whether you agree or not or whether you are convinced or not, ekher hamnah. The entire sect is with Hezballah and Amal on this. And even if all the universe refuses, we aren't going back. It is the ministry of finance of the Shia sect in this government and till eternity or nothing. And whatever will happen should happen.
    Seriously, my dude, baddak trou2 shway. Ma fi shi esmo permanently w till eternity in politics. Wel sle7 lli mabsout w3am thaddedna fi ma fi beit bi lebnen mesh melyen menno. Balé Hal 7ake lsakhif ba2a. Aw badna n3ish metel ba3dna bi nafs l duties, rights, and obligations aw men assem w rou7o tmarjalo 3a ba3d min ma3o sle7 aktar w kebbo swarikh 3al shajar add ma badkon w khallsouna ba2a.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Seriously, my dude, baddak trou2 shway. Ma fi shi esmo permanently w till eternity in politics. Wel sle7 lli mabsout w3am thaddedna fi ma fi beit bi lebnen mesh melyen menno. Balé Hal 7ake lsakhif ba2a. Aw badna n3ish metel ba3dna bi nafs l duties, rights, and obligations aw men assem w rou7o tmarjalo 3a ba3d min ma3o sle7 aktar w kebbo swarikh 3al shajar add ma badkon w khallsouna ba2a.
    Too late now, you've sheltered HA for so long that its shade totally eclipses other political parties.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Listen to yourself habibi. We are asking for a ministry. Only a ministry. And it is being refused. And this request is based on Taef. We arent asking for the PM or presidency, even though it is not unconstitutional for us to ask for them. If we cant be granted an executive signature, then why should we agree to the Maronite presidency or the Sunni Premiership? We should also demand the presidency or an urgent and immediate scrapping of the Taef.

And lets not forget the many other posts reserved for other communities like the heads of the army and the ISF and the central bank etc. Why is it halal for others to ask and be granted and to have a monopoly on top positions but a simple ministry is haram for us?
    Taef also called for militia disarmaments
    Hand over your weapons then we talk ministry
    You don’t cherry pick what suits you and here i’m playing along with you that MOF was indeed agreed in Taef

BEAST

BEAST

Legendary Member
    Too late now, you've sheltered HA for so long that its shade totally eclipses other political parties.
    Cheap political jab aside, I respectfully disagree. What they’re doing at the moment was done on a number of occasions by every other political party (either you give us what we want or we’re out). Just because Rafidi is flexing behind a keyboard doesn’t mean that Shiites are threatening us with the end of days, and I’d still like to think that HA won’t go to war for Berri.

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

If you want to read Pompeo's statement.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Cheap political jab aside, I respectfully disagree. What they’re doing at the moment was done on a number of occasions by every other political party (either you give us what we want or we’re out). Just because Rafidi is flexing behind a keyboard doesn’t mean that Shiites are threatening us with the end of days.
    Akid but other political parties never had power, influence and leverage at this gigantic behemoth level like HA has at the moment.

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    @Rafidi

We are losing our time by trying to reason the FPMers. They have never had any shame to always show sectarian stances, their boss's strategy to siphon Christian votes. They are so corrupted and intellectually dishonest they are easily influenced by simple jazara and 3assa to backstab us and then play the virgin effarouchée.

elAshtar

elAshtar

Legendary Member
    Akid but other political parties never had power, influence and leverage at this gigantic behemoth level like HA has at the moment.
    Hahahhaha influence and leverage? Wleh tala3to 3ameel men el habes, ma badkin el hizb ysherek bel hokoomi, ma badkon ysami wazeer, ma badkon yekhod wizarat el maleyye, ma fee yufrod 3ala2at ma3 soureyya, ma fee yefrod 2eqalet salemeh, 2aw jalb istethmarat men el seen. Kiss im hal leverage wel influence. Wleh ya 3arsat, 3endo w hulafe2o aktareyye neyabeyye w ma 2ader ymare2 2anon vel majles el neyebi... A7àaa