• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

PM Moustafa Adib Government formation 2020

• Advertisement
  • Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Macron is a smartass hypocrite and lies like a phoque.

His bda3a fesde Adib did nothing to speed the formation of the government. He waited 2 weeks to finally start dialoguing the Lebanese representatives, in particular HA that represents the extreme majority of a Lebanese community.
    Our problem is not with Macron, it's with the US.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Bear in mind this stalemate is bound to persist as long as our Shiite brethren are not willing to take a long, hard look in the mirror and start criticizing their beloved party and sanctimonious leadership.
    It's not about Berri. Read Pompeo's statement. He doesn't want Hezbollah in the government. He was shooting at France for meeting Raad.

BEAST

BEAST

Legendary Member
    It's not about Berri. Read Pompeo's statement. He doesn't want Hezbollah in the government. He was shooting at France for meeting Raad.

Pompeo can go f*ck himself for all I care. He has no business dictating who should or should not be part of the government. That being said, HA desperately need to change their approach and stop *****footing around Berri because clearly, it isn’t working.

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    no am getting my treatment as i talk to you :D
    Good for you to be aware of suffering from Shia phobia.

Our problem is not with Macron, it's with the US.
    That's your opinion not mine.

To those who are not suffering from Shia phobia and can handle a rational debate,

Here the pov from Shias side.

The dynamic of the West, USA and France, is to gradually increase its pressures and conditions on Lebanon until either Lebanon is destroyed or Israel gets all it wants from Lebanon.

In these conditions, It is out of question that HA back off in any issue.

BEAST

BEAST

Legendary Member
    shia wizara should be ;

culture and high education
    youth and sport
    health
    لأنّو محمّد فنيش أبدَع بوزارة الشباب
    For the record, this also goes for FPM and the Ministry of Energy. They flat out failed (regardless of the circumstances) and it’s time for somebody else to give it a shot.

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    Can you go ask HA to get their head out of Berri’s wrinkly a*s?
    You are basing your demand on an false assertion.

Berri and his men are corrupted as much as Gibran Bassil and his men. It is not the job of HA to put an end to the corruption, but the job of the state concerned institutions, in particular the corrupted ministry of justice that FPM have hold for more than ten years if I am not mistaken.

BEAST

BEAST

Legendary Member

Berri and his men are corrupted as much as Gibran Bassil and his men. It is not the job of HA to put an end to the corruption, but the job of the state concerned institutions, in particular the corrupted ministry of justice that FPM have hold for more than ten years if I am not mistaken.
    Are you serious right now?
    لأنو نحنا دولة القانون والمؤسسات

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member

You wonder why this country is messed up and never be recovered but by a miracle; it is when equating Berri Jumblat and Harriri's corruption to others.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Do you know what I do with your entire civilized world?
    Je lui pisse au cul.
    when you make your own explosives for the suicide bombing trucks, when you make your own trucks, when you make your own computers to send your threats, when you reinvent the internet, and more importantly when your own underwear is no longer made in china; then "pisses" ad ma baddak, bass until then your own cul will remain ktir m2al3ata.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Good for you to be aware of suffering from Shia phobia.

That's your opinion not mine.

To those who are not suffering from Shia phobia and can handle a rational debate,

Here the pov from Shias side.

The dynamic of the West, USA and France, is to gradually increase its pressures and conditions on Lebanon until either Lebanon is destroyed or Israel gets all it wants from Lebanon.

In these conditions, It is out of question that HA back off in any issue.
    لا حول و لا قوة إلا بالله

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Seriously, my dude, baddak trou2 shway. Ma fi shi esmo permanently w till eternity in politics. Wel sle7 lli mabsout w3am thaddedna fi ma fi beit bi lebnen mesh melyen menno. Balé Hal 7ake lsakhif ba2a. Aw badna n3ish metel ba3dna bi nafs l duties, rights, and obligations aw men assem w rou7o tmarjalo 3a ba3d min ma3o sle7 aktar w kebbo swarikh 3al shajar add ma badkon w khallsouna ba2a.
    badna n3ish metel ba3dna bi nafs l duties, rights, and obligations

Very nicely put.

So it is time for regime change. This colonial era apartheid regime made us 2nd class citizens. It was imposed on our grandfathers by your grandfather in bed with the French colonial master. We weren't in agreement when our lands were to he included in your apartheid state. We weren't in agreement when your apartheid system relegated us to second class citizens. You cant do the same on us today. That era is gone. We arent going to accept for anyone to rule over us without our consent. You can nonetheless rule over all of us equally and with our consent and without sectarian grudges, hatred or divisions, and we are not against that. That is the meaning of equal rights. Otherwise, there is no meaning discussing. And since every household has weapons, start calling for everyone to disarm their light weapons which can cause civil or internal unrest. No one is threatening you. We are making our political demands. If you are threatened by political demands of your compatriots, then you are not looking for partners in the same country. You are probably looking for servants. That era isnt today.

Last edited:
    Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Taef also called for militia disarmaments
    Hand over your weapons then we talk ministry
    You don’t cherry pick what suits you and here i’m playing along with you that MOF was indeed agreed in Taef
    Did Taef call for the liberation of occupied lands or not? What is the position of Taef on that? Or you dont mind if we get f***** by your Zionist overlords?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    The shia should take this 100% since they are leading the defense of Lebanon. And not just Amal but HA should nominate a minister here.
    You arent the one to "give us". That mentality of you (whoever you may be) dictating to us what we can or should take or have is not acceptable. Everything should be shared based on understanding as equal partners and not based on dictation. Simple reasoning should prevail. And stop pretending you know better what's good for us or for the country.