• Fair sectarian representation

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
People love drama and suffer from major myopia! Each party grabs whatever it can throw on the others, and completely ignores the sh*t that it suffers from. We all believe we are angels and the others are devils.
@joseph_lubnan you love more drama than anyone else in this forum, and just as an FYI, i haven't been on the forum as frequently as i have been, so don't use that to say i am quiet... you just LOVE DRAMA!

So i haven't been following the boring news from Lebanon, but i just saw the video on the exchange between Gemayel and Mousawe, and the MANY pages of comments that followed. Who are we fooling, they are ALL RIGHT in what they said.... why hide behind our fingers????

- yes, Aoun would've have reached Baabda 3 years ago if it weren't for HA remaining loyal to him and boycotting any election session. That's true. The lack of quorum was supported by Berri and even Franjieh :). Also true that Aoun wouldn't have become president if it weren't for Geagea and Hariri... yes, that's the democratic parliamentary system where you have to be ELECTED by the majority, and by the "attendance" of all sects (in our confessional system) in order to be elected. I don't think Aoun or FPM deny it. What they have been able to achieve is actually VERY smart if you think about it.. they went from being isolated by everyone, to gaining HA's support, then Geagea, then Hariri (and even Jumblatt).. kudos to them.

- Yes, Bashir wouldn't have become President if it weren't for the Israelis (mainly the Mossad). Lebanon and Beirut were occupied by Israel and if it weren't for the Israeli blessing and pressure, he wouldn't have been elected. Who are we fooling.. no one could be ANYTHING without the occupation's support (all presidents under Syrian occupation were blessed/supported by Syria), all those under Israeli occupation were blessed/supported by Israel.

- Yes, Chiaa in the south did celebrate the Israeli invasion. THis is not a fairy tale. It happened and there are photos and videos to prove it. They were sick and tired of the Palestinians, the government was paralyzed, and here comes the Israeli army to liberate them... they celebrated. Is it shameful? maybe, but IT HAPPENED. move on and don't deny it.

Bottom line, all of this has happened.. .but most of us like to pick and choose one of those events that we believe is shameful for the others, and use it to stone the opponents... good job. That's why we are always prone to divisions and civil wars.

• Advertisement
  • L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    meanwhile

القوات: سنكون على مسافة واحدة من المرشحين الى إنتخابات نقابة أصحاب مكاتب الخدم

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    People love drama and suffer from major myopia! Each party grabs whatever it can throw on the others, and completely ignores the sh*t that it suffers from. We all believe we are angels and the others are devils.
    @joseph_lubnan you love more drama than anyone else in this forum, and just as an FYI, i haven't been on the forum as frequently as i have been, so don't use that to say i am quiet... you just LOVE DRAMA!

So i haven't been following the boring news from Lebanon, but i just saw the video on the exchange between Gemayel and Mousawe, and the MANY pages of comments that followed. Who are we fooling, they are ALL RIGHT in what they said.... why hide behind our fingers????

- yes, Aoun would've have reached Baabda 3 years ago if it weren't for HA remaining loyal to him and boycotting any election session. That's true. The lack of quorum was supported by Berri and even Franjieh :). Also true that Aoun wouldn't have become president if it weren't for Geagea and Hariri... yes, that's the democratic parliamentary system where you have to be ELECTED by the majority, and by the "attendance" of all sects (in our confessional system) in order to be elected. I don't think Aoun or FPM deny it. What they have been able to achieve is actually VERY smart if you think about it.. they went from being isolated by everyone, to gaining HA's support, then Geagea, then Hariri (and even Jumblatt).. kudos to them.

- Yes, Bashir wouldn't have become President if it weren't for the Israelis (mainly the Mossad). Lebanon and Beirut were occupied by Israel and if it weren't for the Israeli blessing and pressure, he wouldn't have been elected. Who are we fooling.. no one could be ANYTHING without the occupation's support (all presidents under Syrian occupation were blessed/supported by Syria), all those under Israeli occupation were blessed/supported by Israel.

- Yes, Chiaa in the south did celebrate the Israeli invasion. THis is not a fairy tale. It happened and there are photos and videos to prove it. They were sick and tired of the Palestinians, the government was paralyzed, and here comes the Israeli army to liberate them... they celebrated. Is it shameful? maybe, but IT HAPPENED. move on and don't deny it.

Bottom line, all of this has happened.. .but most of us like to pick and choose one of those events that we believe is shameful for the others, and use it to stone the opponents... good job. That's why we are always prone to divisions and civil wars.
    Love it lol Forget drama, but at least try to focus on the facts today as they are, for what you wrote in your nice paragraph about Reaching Baabda is not what Nawwaf Moussawi said, is it now? He said "PMA became president through the Rifle of Hezbollah". He went on to compare this to Bashir becoming president through support of Israeli occupation at the time. If this context is too hard for you to appreciate, others actually can, and that's why you think it is drama :) The only drama I am making here is trolling all of you quiet FPMers :) who took a sa7sou7 and cannot figure out what to say! HA has an armed militia by the Islamic Republic of Iran that has acted within the Lebanese borders before (you used to say that would never happen. It did. You then defended it!) We are in effect under Iranian wissaye through the weapons of HA. Yet all of this to you is just simple Drama :)

Now, let me hear you at least condemn & object to what Nawwaf Mussawi said, unequivocally, what say you? You can add a little more of your opinion if you want, but at least oppose it clearly, rather than writing me a one pager justification of why the sa7dou7 is ok and meshe el7al :).
    No drama there, it takes you a one liner to set the record straight on your opinion on this matter. do it.

Last edited:
    loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Love it lol Forget drama, but at least try to focus on the facts today as they are, for what you wrote in your nice paragraph about Reaching Baabda is not what Nawwaf Moussawi said, is it now? He said "PMA became president through the Rifle of Hezbollah". He went on to compare this to Bashir becoming president through support of Israeli occupation at the time. If this context is too hard for you to appreciate, others actually can, and that's why you think it is drama :) The only drama I am making here is trolling all of you quiet FPMers :) who took a sa7sou7 and cannot figure out what to say! HA has an armed militia by the Islamic Republic of Iran that has acted within the Lebanese borders before (you used to say that would never happen. It did. You then defended it!) We are in effect under Iranian wissaye through the weapons of HA. Yet all of this to you is just simple Drama :)
    and that's how you love drama. Here are two things i will say about your comment:
    1- he didn't say what you quoted above, he said it differently: "ashraf lallebnenyyin inno yousal el ra2is aoun be boundou2yet el mou2awame, men enno yousal metel ghayro 3a debebet el isra2ile". He did not say "HE BECAME PRESIDENT THROUGH THE RIFLE OF HEZBOLLAH".. this is like you saying: i'd rather get slapped by a lebanese army soldier than by an israeli soldier. It doesnt mean that you got slapped or you want to get slapped. NEVERTHELESS, (and i know your comment on this), i am not saying i like the way he said it, he should've said "with the support" rather than "by the rifle", but it's better to be accurate when we quote

2- let's say he said what you quoted. Do you really believe Aoun became president by HA's military force?? did HA point their arms at anyone and forced them to vote for Aoun? like did they threaten Geagea or Hariri or Jumblatt to vote for Aoun? or did they shut down parliament by force? I am not saying they are angels, but truth be told, they boycotted the election sessions, and there was no quorum... So if you are going to parade with this statement to say Aoun came by HA's military force, that is.... drama!

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    and that's how you love drama. Here are two things i will say about your comment:
    1- he didn't say what you quoted above, he said it differently: "ashraf lallebnenyyin inno yousal el ra2is aoun be boundou2yet el mou2awame, men enno yousal metel ghayro 3a debebet el isra2ile". He did not say "HE BECAME PRESIDENT THROUGH THE RIFLE OF HEZBOLLAH".. this is like you saying: i'd rather get slapped by a lebanese army soldier than by an israeli soldier. It doesnt mean that you got slapped or you want to get slapped. NEVERTHELESS, (and i know your comment on this), i am not saying i like the way he said it, he should've said "with the support" rather than "by the rifle", but it's better to be accurate when we quote

2- let's say he said what you quoted. Do you really believe Aoun became president by HA's military force?? did HA point their arms at anyone and forced them to vote for Aoun? like did they threaten Geagea or Hariri or Jumblatt to vote for Aoun? or did they shut down parliament by force? I am not saying they are angels, but truth be told, they boycotted the election sessions, and there was no quorum... So if you are going to parade with this statement to say Aoun came by HA's military force, that is.... drama!
    No Sir!

He said "SHARF lal lubnaneyyen enno yossal al ra2ees michel aoun bi-bundqeyyet el muqawama, MA yousal metl ghairo..." then compared it to the Israeli occupation supporting Bashir. :) Please do not modify what the guy said to sell me propaganda. He posed it as a fact, not a hypothetical, (both in the way he phrased it, and in that he believes it to be a fact as well that Bashir wussel bel debbebe el Isra2ileyye) please no hypocrisy :) people can listen to it, the video is there in the previous page with a timestamp.

Skunk

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter

Drama or otherwise

HA reached new levels of arrogance
    3am bi do2o bel mo2adaset and need to be put in their place.

Al Joumhouriya al Islamiya Sakita
    La mo7al

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    No sir!

He said "SHARF lal lubnaneyyen enno yossal al ra2ees michel aoun bi-bundqeyyet el muqawama, MA yousal metl ghairo..." then compared it to the Israeli occupation supporting Bashir. :) Please do not modify what the guy said to sell me propaganda. He posed it as a fact, not a hypothetical, please no hypocrisy :) people can listen to it, the video is there in the previous page with a timestamp.
    dude.. you originally twisted his quote completely... jeye t3allemne 3al hypocrisy?
    bottom line, do you think aoun came by HA's military force? i didnt hear you comment on that... or are you just picking and choosing what to argue about?

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    dude.. you originally twisted his quote completely... jeye t3allemne 3al hypocrisy?
    bottom line, do you think aoun came by HA's military force? i didnt hear you comment on that... or are you just picking and choosing what to argue about?
    enough Bullshit. I twisted nothing, what I quoted was 100% accurate translation to english. I also posted the video for everyone to hear it in Arabic for themselves with full context. Enough Bullshit will you! :)

Now, let me hear you at least condemn & object to what Nawwaf Mussawi said, unequivocally, what say you? You can add a little more of your opinion if you want, but at least oppose it clearly, rather than writing me a one pager justification of why the sa7sou7 is ok and meshe el7al :).
    No drama there, it takes you a one liner to set the record straight on your opinion on this matter. do it.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Drama or otherwise

HA reached new levels of arrogance
    3am bi do2o bel mo2adaset and need to be put in their place.

Al Joumhouriya al Islamiya Sakita
    La mo7al
    "ma7al" not "mo7al" ... waktada el taoudi7! :D

yes, i do not deny.. HA are arrogant, and should tone it down... at many levels. I didnt even like the whole speech by SHN the other day... we know you're Iran's ally, but why become their mouth piece and tell the rest of Lebanon what Iran is willing to offer only days before its foreign minister arrives.

That said.. most of the lebanese officials are arrogant (incl FPMers by the way).

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    enough Bullshit. I twisted nothing, what I quoted was 100% accurate translation to english. I also posted the video for everyone to hear it in Arabic for themselves with full context. Enough Bullshit will you! :)

Now, let me hear you at least condemn & object to what Nawwaf Mussawi said, unequivocally, what say you? You can add a little more of your opinion if you want, but at least oppose it clearly, rather than writing me a one pager justification of why the sa7sou7 is ok and meshe el7al :).
    quote 1 by you: ""PMA became president through the Rifle of Hezbollah".
    quote 2 by you: "SHARF lal lubnaneyyen enno yossal al ra2ees michel aoun bi-bundqeyyet el muqawama"

they;re not exactly the same.

if there is an sh*t, you're full of it.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    read my comments in reply to you and the other one, you will find it... but you don't want to find it.

Skunk

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    "ma7al" not "mo7al" ... waktada el taoudi7! :D

yes, i do not deny.. HA are arrogant, and should tone it down... at many levels. I didnt even like the whole speech by SHN the other day... we know you're Iran's ally, but why become their mouth piece and tell the rest of Lebanon what Iran is willing to offer only days before its foreign minister arrives.

That said.. most of the lebanese officials are arrogant (incl FPMers by the way).
    I disagree

I am unsatisfied with FPM’s level of arrogance
    And we should tone it up ⬆️

I would like just one FPM official to say loud and clear:
    Al Joumhouriya al Islamiya Sakita la ma7al
    (Tekram)

mikeys71

mikeys71

all the talk you taking will come to naught

the christian people know very well, how the tayayr defended and will always defend teh christian rights and not sell it short

thats why we are seeing the 14 christian zhummes disappear
    From 4 mps to 8 to 15.... yes they are disapearing. LOL

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    quote 1 by you: ""PMA became president through the Rifle of Hezbollah".
    quote 2 by you: "SHARF lal lubnaneyyen enno yossal al ra2ees michel aoun bi-bundqeyyet el muqawama"

they;re not exactly the same.

if there is an sh*t, you're full of it.
    The part I translated, was translated accurately. I also provided the full video for context and pointed out the timestamp, thank you very much.
    You on the other hand doctored the statement on purpose to make it look "hypothetical" so you can peddle a false argument.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I disagree

I am unsatisfied with FPM’s level of arrogance
    And we should tone it up ⬆️

I would like just one FPM official to say loud and clear:
    Al Joumhouriya al Islamiya Sakita la ma7al
    (Tekram)
    @Skunk qawi
    he stands alone here in this Orange Forum.