• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Politicians PM Saad Hariri's Government Formation

The Biggest Block in Government will be

• Strong Lebanon

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • LF

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • FM

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Amal

• HA

• Jumblat

• Others

• Total voters

Aoune32!

So now we know that

FPM 29-30
LF 15
FM 21
HA 13
Amal 16
WJ 9-10

How do we go about a government? ministries? who would be a good minister and in which post?

• Advertisement
  • Aoune32!

I would have a government of 20 without these state ministers. 10 christians and 10 muslims.
    President 3
    FPM 3ando 3
    LF 3ando 3
    Marada and co 1

If I was FPM I would find hard to have the Finance ministry. There needs to be a rotation in ALL ministries. I would take the Finance ministry, Telecommunications and Justice. If I was LF I would try to take the Public Works and the Foreign Affairs.

The MOF is a must for the christians to have. We need to break the culture that has been happening in the last 2-3 governments that a shia has the post. Everything that stays the same in our country becomes the norm and unless this is written in the pact the MOF is not for the shia sect. Also, if the MOF is for the shia and it gets written then the Deputy PM and the President should also have a signature and the President veto powers. Then you have 4 sects have veto power in the country and nothing gets done, enjoy!

Iron Maiden

I would have a government of 20 without these state ministers. 10 christians and 10 muslims.
    President 3
    FPM 3ando 3
    LF 3ando 3
    Marada and co 1

If I was FPM I would find hard to have the Finance ministry. There needs to be a rotation in ALL ministries. I would take the Finance ministry, Telecommunications and Justice. If I was LF I would try to take the Public Works and the Foreign Affairs.

The MOF is a must for the christians to have. We need to break the culture that has been happening in the last 2-3 governments that a shia has the post. Everything that stays the same in our country becomes the norm and unless this is written in the pact the MOF is not for the shia sect. Also, if the MOF is for the shia and it gets written then the Deputy PM and the President should also have a signature and the President veto powers. Then you have 4 sects have veto power in the country and nothing gets done, enjoy!
    so ur're giving 30 mps 3 ministers, 15 mps 3 ministers and 3mps 1ministers.

my question to you is do you even math? :)

Omeros

nabil n2oula : wazir so7a ,
    walid abboud wazir 2e3lem
    chady nachabe wazir chabeb riada
    rock antoine mehanna \ zaher eido : wazir ektisad
    zyad baroud : wazir tarbye
    nouhad machnouk " wazir dekhlye
    chemel roukouz wazir dife3

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    i'd like to see as ministers:
    - ziad abboud (education?)
    - Moukheiber (justice?)
    - Nabil Nicolas
    - AMal Abou Zeid (foreign ministry?)
    - Claudine Aoun (women's affairs)

and Wiam Wahhab (ministry of information) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ok just kidding about this one

zero

i'd like to see as ministers:
    - ziad abboud (education?)
    - Moukheiber (justice?)
    - Nabil Nicolas
    - AMal Abou Zeid (foreign ministry?)
    - Claudine Aoun (women's affairs)

and Wiam Wahhab (ministry of information) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ok just kidding about this one
    Wiam says toz fik w bil ministry lol

zero

Can we say [ ] all these guys and just hire some cultured people to run the govt? Like some japenese or western europesn dudes maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    ومع صدور نتائج الانتخابات، دعا الرئيس نبيه بري إلى التكاتف والاتعاظ ممّا حصل، واعتبر الانتخابات درساً لكل القوى والأحزاب، مشدداً على الإسراع في تأليف الحكومة. وقال في دردشة تلفزيونية، إن وزارة المال في الحكومة المقبلة ستكون من حصة الطائفة الشيعية، انسجاماً مع روحية اتفاق الطائف.
    العبارة الأخيرة لرئيس المجلس استوجبت رداً من الحريري الذي قال إن العرف الوحيد (في الطائف) محصور بالرئاسات الثلاث، وأكد أنه لا يجوز التمسك بأمور لم ترد في اتفاق الطائف على مستوى الوزارات.
    الرد الحريري يؤشر من جهة إلى تبنّي رئيس الحكومة لوجهة نظر رئيس الجمهورية ورئيس التيار الوطني الحر بوجوب عدم إسناد وزارة المال لحركة أمل، وأن تشملها المداورة في أول حكومة بعد الانتخابات. ويؤشر من جهة ثانية إلى التجاذب الذي سيصعّب مهمة تأليف الحكومة الجديدة في وقت قياسي، كما يشتهي ذلك معظم الأطراف السياسية.

Aoune32!

ومع صدور نتائج الانتخابات، دعا الرئيس نبيه بري إلى التكاتف والاتعاظ ممّا حصل، واعتبر الانتخابات درساً لكل القوى والأحزاب، مشدداً على الإسراع في تأليف الحكومة. وقال في دردشة تلفزيونية، إن وزارة المال في الحكومة المقبلة ستكون من حصة الطائفة الشيعية، انسجاماً مع روحية اتفاق الطائف.
    العبارة الأخيرة لرئيس المجلس استوجبت رداً من الحريري الذي قال إن العرف الوحيد (في الطائف) محصور بالرئاسات الثلاث، وأكد أنه لا يجوز التمسك بأمور لم ترد في اتفاق الطائف على مستوى الوزارات.
    الرد الحريري يؤشر من جهة إلى تبنّي رئيس الحكومة لوجهة نظر رئيس الجمهورية ورئيس التيار الوطني الحر بوجوب عدم إسناد وزارة المال لحركة أمل، وأن تشملها المداورة في أول حكومة بعد الانتخابات. ويؤشر من جهة ثانية إلى التجاذب الذي سيصعّب مهمة تأليف الحكومة الجديدة في وقت قياسي، كما يشتهي ذلك معظم الأطراف السياسية.
    The MOF needs to be with the President.

Aoune32!

Give it to bassil bs nkeye...
    But seriously, Aoun needs to show us how hes a strong president and make it clear to berri.
    agree.
    The army signature was a charade and MOF is needed. enough ba2a hypocrisy. mafe chi bel ta2ef bi2oul the post is for shia.. khlesna ba2a. want to change the law no problems President and Vice PM have veto powers.

Lebnaouneh

For anyone doubting Berri will be allowed to do any kind of kids play (@Rachel Corrie):

كشفت مصادر مطلعة ان حزب الله أبلغ عددا كبيرا من حلفائه بوجوب عدم عرقلة تشكيل الحكومة تحت أي ظرف من الظروف وبأنه سيقدم من جهته اليهم كل الضمانات اللازمة لضمان اتمام العملية بأسرع وقت ممكن.
    Elnashra.com

HA+FPM+FM new majority enjoy

Aoune32!

For anyone doubting Berri will be allowed to do any kind of kids play (@Rachel Corrie):

كشفت مصادر مطلعة ان حزب الله أبلغ عددا كبيرا من حلفائه بوجوب عدم عرقلة تشكيل الحكومة تحت أي ظرف من الظروف وبأنه سيقدم من جهته اليهم كل الضمانات اللازمة لضمان اتمام العملية بأسرع وقت ممكن.
    Elnashra.com

HA+FPM+FM new majority enjoy
    We will see the MOF who it goes to hayde the biggest problem. It should go to the President.