• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

pocahontas akak elixabetrh turned out to be 99.9999 % white

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The Massachusetts senator kicked off Monday by sharing the results of a DNA test that she and her fans in the news media say vindicates her from criticisms that she tried to benefit undeservedly from claiming minority status when she taught at Harvard Law School. Warren has claimed for years that she is of Cherokee Indian descent. She even used to tell a story alleging her parents eloped because of the discrimination suffered by her supposedly part-Cherokee mother.

However, the DNA report shows that Warren is maybe six or 10 generations removed from having any ties to the Native American ancestry, if she has any at all. Depending on whether her great-great-great-great-grandmother was indeed a Native American, which neither the report nor Warren can say, the senator would be 1/64th Native American. But she could just as easily be 1/1,024th Native American. Then there’s the problem that the study wasn’t based not Native American DNA from within the United States, but on Mexican, Peruvian, and Colombian DNA.

"A DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship. Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person's ancestors were indigenous to North or South America. Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation. Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong. It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is prove. Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage."

- Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin, Jr.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
MSNBC’S CRAIG MELVIN MOCKS LIZ WARREN: ‘I MIGHT BE JUST AS NATIVE AMERICAN AS SHE IS’

OBAMA CAMPAIGN MANAGER SAYS WARREN’S DNA RESULTS HURT DEMOCRATS IN 2018
4:43 PM 10/15/2018 | POLITICS
Benny Johnson | Reporter At Large
Former Obama campaign strategist Jim Messina questioned the timing of Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren releasing a DNA test Monday.
Warren released the results Monday after being mocked and attacked by Republicans for claiming Native American heritage with no verification for decades. Warren’s results showed that she may have between 1/64th and 1/1,024th Indian DNA, though the test that did not use Native American DNA.

EN. HATCH TROLLS SEN. WARREN, CLAIMS HE’S 1/1032 T-REX
9:13 PM 10/15/2018 | POLITICS
Mike Brest | Reporter
Utah Republican Senator Orrin Hatch released his own DNA test on Twitter Monday evening in response to Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren doing the same to prove she has Native American ancestry.

Hatch, 84, tweeted, “DNA Test Results 1/1032 T-Rex. The rest: other dinosaurs.”
According to his joke, Hatch could have the same percentage T-Rex as Warren might be Native American.
The Boston Globe originally claimed on Monday that the DNA test revealed Warren was somewhere between 1/32 and 1/512 Native American, however they then corrected their story saying the numbers are actually between 1/64 and 1/1,024. (RELATED: Boston Globe Correction Casts Doubt On Liz Warren’s Ancestry Claims)

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
bravo commies
now amyone with 1/1064 can claim to be minority and the real minorities will be left out of joibs ( keot for them )
bravo

American Journalist Jacqueline Keeler, who claims Native American heritage, harshly criticized Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts on Monday for releasing her DNA results.

Warren revealed the results after being mocked and attacked for years by Republicans for claiming Native American heritage with no verification for years. Warren’s results showed that she may have between 1/64 and 1/1,024 Native American DNA.

Keeler, who works for the Native American Journalist Association, had harsh words for Warren.

She said is “fighting for HER political ascension but at the cost of OUR political credibility.” Keeler’s main problem with Warren’s approach comes from her use of DNA as “proof” of heritage and no recognition that tribal membership matters.

Ultimately, Keeler said in a Twitter thread that Warren “hurt” native peoples with her display today. (RELATED: Elizabeth Warren Has Statistically Less Native American Blood Than Average White American, According To Study)

“This whole Elizabeth Warren 1/512ths DNA ‘proof’ of Native ancestry hurts Native people because it adds to the Republican attack that we are ‘race-based’ and not citizens of nations,” Keeler writes.

https://twitter.com/jfkeeler
https://twitter.com/jfkeeler/status/1051832367021613056

This whole Elizabeth Warren 1/512ths DNA "proof" of Native ancestry hurts Native people because it adds to the Republican attack that we are "race-based" and not citizens of nations. #Indigenous #Termination 1/5

This whole Elizabeth Warren 1/512ths DNA "proof" of Native ancestry hurts Native people because it adds to the Republican attack that we are "race-based" and not citizens of nations. #Indigenous #Termination 1/5​

Jacqueline [email protected]

This "race-based" argument was recently cited by a federal judge in Texas to declare ICWA unconstitutional and in violation of the 14th Amendment. The goal here is to declare TRIBES unconstitutional because they are "race-based." #ElizabethWarren #Indigenous #Termination 2/5​

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The DNA scientist who completed an ancestry test for Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren was unable to use Native American DNA in his examination.

Warren apparently felt compelled to get her DNA tested after years of attacks from opponents who say she falsely claimed to have Cherokee ties. President Donald Trump has referred to the Senator as “Pocahontas.”

WASHINGTON, DC – NOVEMBER 27: Trump tells Native American code talkers, “You were here long before any of us were here. Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas.” in reference to his nickname for Sen. Elizabeth Warren. (Photo by Oliver Contreras-Pool/Getty Images)
According to a report by the Boston Globe, there is no Native American DNA available for genetic testing “because Native American leaders have asked tribal members not to participate in genetic databases.” (RELATED: Boston Globe Issues Major Correction On Liz Warren’s Ancestry Claims)

Therefore, in order to test for Native American ancestry, genetic researchers have to use samples from other parts of the world.

Carlos D. Bustamante, a Stanford University professor, used samples from Mexico, Peru, and Colombia to attempt to calculate how much Native American ancestry is in Warren’s DNA.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Does Elizabeth Warren have no advisers, no adults to protect her from this kind of self-harm...? But this is what happens when Trump gets in your head. Time and again we have seen this. Look at the entire media. He forces you to blow yourself up And it's GLORIOUS.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Donald Trump should offer Cherokee Nation the one million dollars and apologize on behalf of all Americans for Elizabeth Warren abusing Affirmative Action and stealing the valor of a protected class to further her political career.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
esuh ya @Muki

I am 40 % Canaanite ( did my DNA last year), so can i claim to be a Jew ??? since they are also descendants from them

also i ma 7% Italian

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I think you can provided you really want to be one - I wouldn't want you to go Elizabeth Warren on us.

lol
| aint going , i aint a liberal wannabe

I AM PROUD NATIVE CANAANITE, PHOENICIAN ( and have the DNA to show)
30% Turkish as well :) ( Qounia area as region, and some from Mongolian region, my mom has such ancestry and it showed clearly)

but for sure, we all hail from that region , we do share common ancestor and DNA
i always saw Jews and other natives, Palestinians, cops, etc , as cousins.,..even when i disagree with any of them

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
No fricking wayy!!

way

thats how she presented herself and was hired based on that fake claim

[B]Donald J. Trump[/B]‏Verified account @[B]realDonaldTrump[/B]
FollowingFollowing @realDonaldTrump
More
Pocahontas (the bad version), sometimes referred to as Elizabeth Warren, is getting slammed. She took a bogus DNA test and it showed that she may be 1/1024, far less than the average American. Now Cherokee Nation denies her, “DNA test is useless.” Even they don’t want her. Phony!

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
OMG, she has indian heritage, her story checks out, get over it. 5% or 50% doesn't matter, she is of indian descent where the Cherokee nation acknowledges it or Donald the Supreme Genetic Scientist buys it. The DNA test is not the useless thing in here it is Donald Trump's opinion who is dying to change the conversation to identity politics.

Here's a tidbit for you: I am genetically about 50% southern european. I am twice as European as my uncle, who is one generation closer to my ancestor than me. So you and the imbecile in chief should go open a book and learn about how cells are split and genes are inherited.
And for the record, I don't consider myself European I am rather Lebanese with European heritage. Yet you have my Greek friend who considers himself a full Greek and yet is only genetically 12% Greek. Perhaps I should tell him to consult with Trump to find out his identity.

In conclusion, stop wasting our time with Elizabeth Warren's f***ing heritage, I never gave a shit, Trump did and he should add this stupid obsession to the already mile long list of issue he needs to see a shrink for.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
OMG, she has indian heritage, her story checks out, get over it. 5% or 50% doesn't matter, she is of indian descent where the Cherokee nation acknowledges it or Donald the Supreme Genetic Scientist buys it. The DNA test is not the useless thing in here it is Donald Trump's opinion who is dying to change the conversation to identity politics.

Here's a tidbit for you: I am genetically about 50% southern european. I am twice as European as my uncle, who is one generation closer to my ancestor than me. So you and the imbecile in chief should go open a book and learn about how cells are split and genes are inherited.
And for the record, I don't consider myself European I am rather Lebanese with European heritage. Yet you have my Greek friend who considers himself a full Greek and yet is only genetically 12% Greek. Perhaps I should tell him to consult with Trump to find out his identity.

In conclusion, stop wasting our time with Elizabeth Warren's f***ing heritage, I never gave a shit, Trump did and he should add this stupid obsession to the already mile long list of issue he needs to see a shrink for.
one of your congress representatives lied her way through life and through her public post, pretended to be a minority, claimed to be the first woman of color in harvard law, etc.. and you say you do not care and request people to stop wasting your time?

man you have lost your objectivity completely. are they slipping you something in your drinks? or does being liberal impact people in such a manner?

seriously man, time to bring you back to Lebanon, you need to spend at least 6 months in 7ay el sellom to wash that liberal crap out of your system :p

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
one of your congress representatives lied her way through life and through her public post, pretended to be a minority, claimed to be the first woman of color in harvard law, etc.. and you say you do not care and request people to stop wasting your time?

man you have lost your objectivity completely. are they slipping you something in your drinks? or does being liberal impact people in such a manner?

seriously man, time to bring you back to Lebanon, you need to spend at least 6 months in 7ay el sellom to wash that liberal crap out of your system :p
Indeed, she lied about a heritage she factually has. You're right, there is an objectivity lost in here.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

Yes, I agree now new name for Elizabeth Warren should be "Pocahontas/1024".
President lost the bet and he owes $1000000/1024 to Warren's favorite charity.
Trump, pay up!!!