• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

pocahontas akak elixabetrh turned out to be 99.9999 % white

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Elizabeth Warren recently attended a gathering of Native Americans where she gave a speech explaining her Native American history and all the wonderful things she wants to accomplish for the Native American population.
Afterwards, the tribal elders met and decided to give her the honorary title of "Sitting Eagle".
Warren beamed with pride as she thanked the elders and left.
A curious reporter asked the tribal elders if the name had any special meaning and was told "Sitting Eagle" is an eagle so full of shit it can no longer fly.

• Advertisement
  • Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Why are they attacking Elizabeth Warren with so much tenacity?

Text - S.3348 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Accountable Capitalism Act
    S.3357 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Anti-Corruption and Public Integrity Act
    Text - S.3460 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Native American Suicide Prevention Act of 2018
    S.3481 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Climate Risk Disclosure Act of 2018
    S.3503 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): American Housing and Economic Mobility Act of 2018

The corrupt thieves who are robbing our country and making the deficit soar to over 1 trillion dollars cannot attack Elizabeth Warren on policy, so they try to shift the conversation and attack her on inconsequential bullshit such as her heritage.

Time to drain the swamp, Ms. Warren. We are behind you 100%, and a 1,000 Tucker Carlson zombies spamming this forum won't change that.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Because she deserves it.
    Your moral compass is so skewed you think someone as honorable as Warren deserves to be attacked and defamed with such tenacity, but someone as corrupt, narcissistic, and lacking in integrity as Trump who takes pride in stealing the achievements of others deserves your praise and applause.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Your moral compass is so skewed you think someone as honorable as Warren deserves to be attacked and defamed with such tenacity, but someone as corrupt, narcissistic, and lacking in integrity as Trump who takes pride in stealing the achievements of others deserves your praise and applause.
    Honorable people do not lie, she did - looks like my moral compass is intact.

Whether Trump is corrupt or not remains to be proven (that's what Mueller is working on), but Elizabeth Warren has already stepped into it with both feet.

BTW, being narcissistic is not a crime.

As to "lacking in integrity" - you cannot make this claim for so far Trump is keeping his promises.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Indeed, she lied about a heritage she factually has. You're right, there is an objectivity lost in here.
    Dude...if 1/64 to 1/1,024 is enough to claim heritage, then anyone can claim any heritage they want.

You cannot be for real. Come on!

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Check the comments...the Native-loving liberals are now attacking the Cherokees.

As some of us have been saying, the liberals only care about minorities when they can profit from them to advance their elitist neo-marxist agenda.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Check the comments...the Native-loving liberals are now attacking the Cherokees.

As some of us have been saying, the liberals only care about minorities when they can profit from them to advance their elitist neo-marxist agenda.
    Yes, I have.

Ironically, in few weeks liberals have managed to destroy at least two of their main causes - so called MeToo and being defenders of minorities.

And both can be tributed to Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

esuh ya @Muki

I am 40 % Canaanite ( did my DNA last year), so can i claim to be a Jew ??? since they are also descendants from them

also i ma 7% Italian
    Maronites and Druzes are close to being 100% Canaanite. Most Jews are only 50% Canaanite and Palestinians (except Christians) are mostly Egyptians or Bedouins.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    Dude...if 1/64 to 1/1,024 is enough to claim heritage, then anyone can claim any heritage they want.

You cannot be for real. Come on!
    Dude, tell me what amount is suitable for a heritage? Should I tell my Greek friend that his 12% is not enough for being greek? Or should my kid who can theoretically have as little as 5% Lebanese not call himself Lebanese? Or perhaps I should call myself Southern European because close to 50% of my genes are from there? Call me Don Vito from here on please.
    In any case, from where I stand she claimed an ancestry she actually has. The jury is still out on how she used it but regardless in the US law she did not do anything wrong. It’s the law that’s the problem. In fact, I myself can very legally claim Hispanic ethnicity in the US and I have 0% genetic material from South America or Iberia for that matter.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Elizabeth Warren recently attended a gathering of Native Americans where she gave a speech explaining her Native American history and all the wonderful things she wants to accomplish for the Native American population.
    Afterwards, the tribal elders met and decided to give her the honorary title of "Sitting Eagle".
    Warren beamed with pride as she thanked the elders and left.
    A curious reporter asked the tribal elders if the name had any special meaning and was told "Sitting Eagle" is an eagle so full of shit it can no longer fly.
    the real NI went bezerk over her claims and the stunt she just did

How the Native American Community Feels About Elizabeth Warren