• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

pocahontas akak elixabetrh turned out to be 99.9999 % white

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Check the comments...the Native-loving liberals are now attacking the Cherokees.

As some of us have been saying, the liberals only care about minorities when they can profit from them to advance their elitist neo-marxist agenda.
absolutely
once a black man escapes the plantation, they start attacking them

• Advertisement
  • HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Badna nrou2 hanna :lol:
    why

i see no good in arab DNA, thats my conviction since years

througout history, the area encompassing saudi and surrounding region was never occupied by anyone for many reasons

1- barren area
    2- few population and sparse
    3- arab never benefited humanity with anything, its only after one bedouin started a cult, they went on a pent up rampage and killed billions in the process and destroyed countless civilization in the process

so to me that DNA was subdued for milleniums for a reason and when it was let loose it wreck havoc on others

do not confuse arab with lets say persion, african, north african, copts, egyptian etc ( these are not arabs)

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    even if he doesnt have any arab dna in him now, but when the oil dries in the saudi wells, and the west no longer has a need for israel, that will dramatically change :lol::lol:

its his Jewish DNA, aka money is taking over these days

no wonder he hails pro terrorist such as sarsour ( that explains it )

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
    Staff member
    its his Jewish DNA, aka money is taking over these days

no wonder he hails pro terrorist such as sarsour ( that explains it )
    Just making sure of this....2 people might share a very close DNA markers distribution and have 2 different religions, you know that right?
    There might be causality by the fact of their parents religion and so on but it is not determinism ...it depends who came raped and killed and forced their religion on which village or who was convinced and 'saw the light'

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Because i am over 70% of yemeni descent :D

i see no good in arab DNA, thats my conviction since years

througout history, the area encompassing saudi and surrounding region was never occupied by anyone for many reasons

1- barren area
    2- few population and sparse
    3- arab never benefited humanity with anything, its only after one bedouin started a cult, they went on a pent up rampage and killed billions in the process and destroyed countless civilization in the process

so to me that DNA was subdued for milleniums for a reason and when it was let loose it wreck havoc on others

do not confuse arab with lets say persion, african, north african, copts, egyptian etc ( these are not arabs)
    You are bundling up arab and islam together.
    The arab genepool is from yemen/horn of africa region.

They built a culturally rich and crafty civilization that has a very interresting history.

Dint let your beef with islam get over your rationality m8

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    My mind was blown now! Is Token from southpark called Token because he is the token black friend of all these people in colorado?
    Yes indeed sir it is!

Speaking of, checkout the southpark phone destroyer app, its hilarious af!

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Because i am over 70% of yemeni descent :D
    never out yemeni in the saudi and environs :)

actually i kind of respect the yemenis...nit because you were one,
    but because they are victims of the arabs as well

imagine they had a great civilization, also destroyed by these marauders

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Dude, tell me what amount is suitable for a heritage? Should I tell my Greek friend that his 12% is not enough for being greek? Or should my kid who can theoretically have as little as 5% Lebanese not call himself Lebanese? Or perhaps I should call myself Southern European because close to 50% of my genes are from there? Call me Don Vito from here on please.
    In any case, from where I stand she claimed an ancestry she actually has. The jury is still out on how she used it but regardless in the US law she did not do anything wrong. It’s the law that’s the problem. In fact, I myself can very legally claim Hispanic ethnicity in the US and I have 0% genetic material from South America or Iberia for that matter.
    Dude...we're not talking 12% or even 5%...we're talking even less! AND the test was not even based on actual North American Native DNA because the tribes refuse to give DNA samples!