pocahontas akak elixabetrh turned out to be 99.9999 % white

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
Orange Room Supporter
Shh, I spent my life trying to hide my shame.
Problem is, too damn hairy.
I have no idea what is all the fuss about origins and DNA i have European grandparents but never was curious to know what that does to my DNA. The valuable information in these tests is regarding disease predisposition and better ways to take care of ourselves knowing that we are exposed to these things....and of course knowing if you are 25% filthy arab

• Advertisement
  • HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Nah we’re cool, am his token arab friend :D
    not true bro

i either have a friend or dont

you are a friend ..you know i dont post things I DONT BELIEVE IN

am not one of those liberals who keep plantations koons..thats mrsxcsfscss and muki style

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    but why having 0,01% wouldnt make you an arab so why kill yourself?
    to me its a virus
    hey you can be arab, i wont hate you

its juts i like myself and family ( Thank God we are free ) are not , not even 0.00001 %

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    to me its a virus
    hey you can be arab, i wont hate you

its juts i like myself and family ( Thank God we are free ) are not , not even 0.00001 %
    Soooo if the 0,00001% matter....lets retake a look at the title and the reason this thread was created :)

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    Dude...we're not talking 12% or even 5%...we're talking even less! AND the test was not even based on actual North American Native DNA because the tribes refuse to give DNA samples!
    It actually was 5%, check it out.
    As for the “it wasn’t even North American native DNA”, it’s the ignorant narrative of the right. The North American dna is in fact available but not as statistically ample as the southern one.main reason is the at the beginning of ancestral testing there was an uproar of the North American tribes that absolutely abhorred those test because it is absolutely sacred not to disturb the dead. So scientists took a few samples which angered the tribe a great deal and caused them to take this categorical anti genetic stance that you see the Trump people exploit. That is why genetic testing is not a requirement for tribal admission. There are numerous documentaries on the subject. Anyway The available sample allowed the correlation with the SA dna and gave a dating to the behringian migration.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    I have no idea what is all the fuss about origins and DNA i have European grandparents but never was curious to know what that does to my DNA. The valuable information in these tests is regarding disease predisposition and better ways to take care of ourselves knowing that we are exposed to these things....and of course knowing if you are 25% filthy arab
    In a system built on ethnic heritage and cultural origins like in the US, its a oretty big deal when someone claims this or that origin in a bid to get a job/political power/sympathy

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    In a system built on ethnic heritage and cultural origins like in the US, its a oretty big deal when someone claims this or that origin in a bid to get a job/political power/sympathy
    I think the better to start questioning a system that does that instead of trying to take advantage of that and it should not matter ....but hey thats none of my business

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    You are correct - there is no fuss ... well until you discover that someone who is less capable then you are, but have more worthy DNA has occupied your place under the sun.

In USA (unfortunately) because of all there phony liberal causes you may have advantage over others if belong to "correct" minority group.

Elizabeth Warren used lies to ride the system and today she is paying political price or so I hope.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It actually was 5%, check it out.
    As for the “it wasn’t even North American native DNA”, it’s the ignorant narrative of the right. The North American dna is in fact available but not as statistically ample as the southern one.main reason is the at the beginning of ancestral testing there was an uproar of the North American tribes that absolutely abhorred those test because it is absolutely sacred not to disturb the dead. So scientists took a few samples which angered the tribe a great deal and caused them to take this categorical anti genetic stance that you see the Trump people exploit. That is why genetic testing is not a requirement for tribal admission. There are numerous documentaries on the subject. Anyway The available sample allowed the correlation with the SA dna and gave a dating to the behringian migration.
    Ok...let's go with the 5%...

Do you think someone with 5% Native American heritage, but who looks totally White, was raised in a totally White way, and never participated in Native culture, should be referenced by Harvard as a "person of colour?"

Anyway...I think the fact that we are even having discussions such as these is a sign that the overall culture is very, very unhealthy. Everyone on all sides is just ripping each other appart, and somehow we all get dragged into it.

H

Habibibi

Do you think someone with 5% Native American heritage, but who looks totally White, was raised in a totally White way, and never participated in Native culture, should be referenced by Harvard as a "person of colour?"

Anyway...I think the fact that we are even having discussions such as these is a sign that the overall culture is very, very unhealthy. Everyone on all sides is just ripping each other appart, and somehow we all get dragged into it.
    Actually the most she could be is 1/64 so at most she is about 1.5% and at least she is well under 1%

So she is dumb I’m sorry. It’s an insult to natives and to mixed people... I’m 25% Lebanese (some of that is Palestinian) and my ancestors are from Tripoli and Akkar region and 3/4 of me is European but I always identify as Lebanese because I look way more like my Lebanese family members then I do my European family. I’m constantly mistaken for Latino in America.

My point is if she could relate to that experience then maybe I would accept her and her heritage claims but she does not go through her daily life with discrimination and doesn’t look anything other then a plain Jane white woman.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Actually the most she could be is 1/64 so at most she is about 1.5% and at least she is well under 1%

So she is dumb I’m sorry. It’s an insult to natives and to mixed people... I’m 25% Lebanese (some of that is Palestinian) and my ancestors are from Tripoli and Akkar region and 3/4 of me is European but I always identify as Lebanese because I look way more like my Lebanese family members then I do my European family. I’m constantly mistaken for Latino in America.

My point is if she could relate to that experience then maybe I would accept her and her heritage claims but she does not go through her daily life with discrimination and doesn’t look anything other then a plain Jane white woman.
    There is no such thing as Palestinian DNA, you have got to be someone else.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    Good.
    Do you think someone with 5% Native American heritage, but who looks totally White,
    Let's agree right off the bat that how you look is marginally important, after all this is not the Nazi Lebensborn.
    was raised in a totally White way, and never participated in Native culture, should be referenced by Harvard as a "person of colour?"
    I am not sure how you assessed all of the above on Dr. Warren, nevertheless, the amount of influence each of the factors has on one's self-identification varies greatly from one individual to another. While I do fit the definition of Hispanic I do not identify as such in spite of eating South American food at my grandparents, having my grandmother/father/uncles/aunts speak spanish and meeting/visiting my South American cousins. Contrast that with my 4th generation Lebanese American friend who looks like a cross between lady di and elton john (try imagining this), speaks no Arabic, occasionally eats Lebanese food and yet identifies as Lebanese.
    In all cases, my point is very simple: Dr. Warren clearly has native american heritage. She did not lie or make it up, to the dismay of the Grand Geneticist and Imbecile in chief. Case closed. Anything other than that goes back to the flaws of affirmative action not her. For the record, I think she's way to far to the left and may not even vote for her.
    Anyway...I think the fact that we are even having discussions such as these is a sign that the overall culture is very, very unhealthy.
    One's identity in a multicultural society such as Canada and the US is a very important conversation to have and I find very healthy.
    Everyone on all sides is just ripping each other appart, and somehow we all get dragged into it.
    Yeah the case needs to be closed, except Trump would love to turn the conversation about this more than anything else. He was so quick to dismiss unsubstantiated claims of Dr. Ford but will more than happily peddle and amplify unsubstantiated ones against Dr. Warren. Nothing surprising from the hero of the birther movement.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Careful there! You just agreed to him describing Palestinians as Canaanites, the indigenous people of the holy land! Clearly it's a mistake!
    :):):):):)
    Nope, Canaanites have existed along side with Jews. So called Palestinians have never existed.

H

Habibibi

Good.

Let's agree right off the bat that how you look is marginally important, after all this is not the Nazi Lebensborn.

I am not sure how you assessed all of the above on Dr. Warren, nevertheless, the amount of influence each of the factors has on one's self-identification varies greatly from one individual to another. While I do fit the definition of Hispanic I do not identify as such in spite of eating South American food at my grandparents, having my grandmother/father/uncles/aunts speak spanish and meeting/visiting my South American cousins. Contrast that with my 4th generation Lebanese American friend who looks like a cross between lady di and elton john (try imagining this), speaks no Arabic, occasionally eats Lebanese food and yet identifies as Lebanese.
    In all cases, my point is very simple: Dr. Warren clearly has native american heritage. She did not lie or make it up, to the dismay of the Grand Geneticist and Imbecile in chief. Case closed. Anything other than that goes back to the flaws of affirmative action not her. For the record, I think she's way to far to the left and may not even vote for her.

One's identity in a multicultural society such as Canada and the US is a very important conversation to have and I find very healthy.

Yeah the case needs to be closed, except Trump would love to turn the conversation about this more than anything else. He was so quick to dismiss unsubstantiated claims of Dr. Ford but will more than happily peddle and amplify unsubstantiated ones against Dr. Warren. Nothing surprising from the hero of the birther movement.
    Your 4th gen Lebanese friend is exactly the issue that a lot of white Americans are having. Your friend does not speak the language and does not even look remotely Lebanese yet through his family lore someone told him that he has a distant ancestor from the Middle East and he has clung onto it because he doesn’t want to be seen as a boring plain white guy which he surely is... this is exactly what Elizabeth warren did except she took it a step further and exaggerated her nativeness for a job

I would not consider your friend Lebanese unless his whole family identifies the same way.

Also Lebanon will grant citizenship to Lebanese from the diaspora that can trace their ancestry to a Lebanese ancestor living in Lebanon to the 4th degree... of he can do that then I guess he’s Lebanese no matter what I say lol

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    Your 4th gen Lebanese friend is exactly the issue that a lot of white Americans are having. Your friend does not speak the language and does not even look remotely Lebanese yet through his family lore someone told him that he has a distant ancestor from the Middle East and he has clung onto it because he doesn’t want to be seen as a boring plain white guy which he surely is... this is exactly what Elizabeth warren did except she took it a step further and exaggerated her nativeness for a job

I would not consider your friend Lebanese unless his whole family identifies the same way.

Also Lebanon will grant citizenship to Lebanese from the diaspora that can trace their ancestry to a Lebanese ancestor living in Lebanon to the 4th degree... of he can do that then I guess he’s Lebanese no matter what I say lol
    Well you nailed it on the head, it is not up to anyone to define my Lebanese friend's identity. It is entirely up to him, mind you within reason. He can't decide he is Japanese just because.