• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

pocahontas akak elixabetrh turned out to be 99.9999 % white

H

Habibibi

Nope, Canaanites have existed along side with Jews. So called Palestinians have never existed.
Forgive my ignorance but what was Palestine before the creation of Israel? A country and therefore an ethnicity? I understand the Topic of Palestinians is not a popular discussion point among Lebanese and for good reason but they are a people and they had a country and genetically they are very close to Lebanese... if you want a fake people look at all the Jews that are not Mizrahi Jew... mizrahi jews are the only real Jews

• Advertisement
  • proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Forgive my ignorance but what was Palestine before the creation of Israel? A country and therefore an ethnicity? I understand the Topic of Palestinians is not a popular discussion point among Lebanese and for good reason but they are a people and they had a country and genetically they are very close to Lebanese... if you want a fake people look at all the Jews that are not Mizrahi Jew... mizrahi jews are the only real Jews
    Fair question and here is the answer.
    Palestinian then was everyone living in the area that was perceived by European Christians as Palestine/Palestina - Arabs, Jews and all others.
    Basically Palestine is alternative European name for Holy Land.
    Name itself is Greek in origin and it was forced on Jews by Romans for the revolt of 132 A.D.
    Emperor Hadrian has changed the names of Judea and Israel to Syria Palestina and barred Jews from living there.
    Last two occupiers of the land before rebirth of Jewish state were Ottoman (400 years) and British (20 years) empires.
    Term "Palestinian people" was usurped for political purposes in 1964 by (Egyptian) Arafat and (Soviet) Andropov.
    Name wasn't contested because Jews did not/do not like it.
    In the hindsight, non-contesting it was a mistake, but this mistake is being corrected currently, slowly, but surely.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Your 4th gen Lebanese friend is exactly the issue that a lot of white Americans are having. Your friend does not speak the language and does not even look remotely Lebanese yet through his family lore someone told him that he has a distant ancestor from the Middle East and he has clung onto it because he doesn’t want to be seen as a boring plain white guy which he surely is... this is exactly what Elizabeth warren did except she took it a step further and exaggerated her nativeness for a job

I would not consider your friend Lebanese unless his whole family identifies the same way.

Also Lebanon will grant citizenship to Lebanese from the diaspora that can trace their ancestry to a Lebanese ancestor living in Lebanon to the 4th degree... of he can do that then I guess he’s Lebanese no matter what I say lol
    Her heritage or lack thereof wasn't a part of the hiring process at Harvard, despite what they may have touted later on... when this issue came up in 2012 they backed her up in her claim that she never discussed her heritage with the hiring committee, meaning she actually never "exaggerated her nativeness for a job"

H

Habibibi

In the hindsight, non-contesting it was a mistake, but this mistake is being corrected currently, slowly, but surely.
    What do u mean the bds movement against Israel has proven to be politically more visible then anything that Israel has done except for hateful murders of Palestinians who have more of a right to this land then the fake European Jews

H

Habibibi

Her heritage or lack thereof wasn't a part of the hiring process at Harvard, despite what they may have touted later on... when this issue came up in 2012 they backed her up in her claim that she never discussed her heritage with the hiring committee, meaning she actually never "exaggerated her nativeness for a job"
    There have been multiple publications from the 90s that quote Harvard law school as saying that’s she is a person of color and a Native American therefore any reasonable person can equate that she used this to get ahead... as Lebanese people we most likely have a 2% sub Saharan African ancestry or maybe even more so now we should all be apart of the black panthers ??

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    What do u mean the bds movement against Israel has proven to be politically more visible then anything that Israel has done except for hateful murders of Palestinians who have more of a right to this land then the fake European Jews
    BDS was powerful few years ago, today BDS is dying and it is slowly being outlawed.

The rest of your post is baloney.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Askhenazis are not 'fake' Jews, they are around 50% Canaanite by blood and the rest European, which is understandable after living for more than 2000 years in Europe. They actually have more native Levantine blood than do Palestinians, who are predominantly Arabian by blood.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

'Palestinians' are only genetically close to Muslims. Christians and Druzes are two worlds apart from Palestinians in terms of DNA, the former are native to the land and the latter are Arabian/Bedouin/Egyptian immigrants.

There have been multiple publications from the 90s that quote Harvard law school as saying that’s she is a person of color and a Native American therefore any reasonable person can equate that she used this to get ahead... as Lebanese people we most likely have a 2% sub Saharan African ancestry or maybe even more so now we should all be apart of the black panthers ??
    Only Muslims have African blood, you know due to the Arabian slave trade and all.

الحرس الجمهوري

الحرس الجمهوري

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Because i am over 70% of yemeni descent :D

You are bundling up arab and islam together.
    The arab genepool is from yemen/horn of africa region.

They built a culturally rich and crafty civilization that has a very interresting history.

Dint let your beef with islam get over your rationality m8
    I'm assuming you're a Christian, because many Lebanese Christian families can trace their origins to a tribe called Ghassanids that came from Yemen and settled in the Lebanese mountains.

Abla, Abou Haidar, Al Ashkar, Al-Khazen, Al-Zoghbi, Aranki, Atiyah, Ayoub, Ammari, Aridah, Azar, Babun, Batarseh, Barsa, Barakat, Baqaeen, Bayouth, Bisharat, Chakar, Chalhoub, Dibh, Fares, Farah, Farhat, Farhoud, Gharios, Ghanem, Ghanma, Ghannoum, Gholmia, Ghulmiyyah, Habib, Hazboun, Hanna, Hamra, Howayek, Haddad, Hattar, Haddadin, Hbeish, Hellou, Hilweh, Ishaq, Jabara (Jebara or Gebara, Gibara), Kakish, Kandil, Karadsheh, Kawar, Khazens, Khoury, Lahd, Maalouf, Madi, Madanat, Makhlouf, Matar, Moghabghab, Mokdad, Musharbash, Nasir, Nawfal (of Tripoli), Nayfeh, Naber, Nimri, Obeid, Oweis, Rached, Rafeedie/Rafidi, Rahhal, Rebeiz/Rbeiz/Rubeiz, Saab, saad,Saah, Salama, Saliba, Samara, Sawalha, Samawi, Sarkis,Sayegh,Saig, Shammas, Sharabsheh, Sheiks Chemor, Semaan (of Kaftoun), Sfeir, Smeirat, Sweiss, Sweidan, Tyan and Yousse

الحرس الجمهوري

الحرس الجمهوري

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Shh, I spent my life trying to hide my shame.
    Problem is, too damn hairy.
    The original Arabs from Yemen and the Arabian peninsula are not that hirsute.
    Yemenites are typically hairless.

It's Levangine Arabs who tend to be hairy, just like their Mediterranean counterparts (Israelis, Cypriots, Greeks, Sicilians...)

الحرس الجمهوري

الحرس الجمهوري

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You are on Hanna's blacklist now! How do you feel about the suffering of your people nowadays? :p
    Saudi's war on Yemen is a legitimate act of self defense. 100% legal and justified.

I don't like Saudi Arabia one bit but we have to be objective here. Houthis are firing missiles on Riyadh. They sort of brought it on themselves.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

I'm assuming you're a Christian, because many Lebanese Christian families can trace their origins to a tribe called Ghassanids that came from Yemen and settled in the Lebanese mountains.

Abla, Abou Haidar, Al Ashkar, Al-Khazen, Al-Zoghbi, Aranki, Atiyah, Ayoub, Ammari, Aridah, Azar, Babun, Batarseh, Barsa, Barakat, Baqaeen, Bayouth, Bisharat, Chakar, Chalhoub, Dibh, Fares, Farah, Farhat, Farhoud, Gharios, Ghanem, Ghanma, Ghannoum, Gholmia, Ghulmiyyah, Habib, Hazboun, Hanna, Hamra, Howayek, Haddad, Hattar, Haddadin, Hbeish, Hellou, Hilweh, Ishaq, Jabara (Jebara or Gebara, Gibara), Kakish, Kandil, Karadsheh, Kawar, Khazens, Khoury, Lahd, Maalouf, Madi, Madanat, Makhlouf, Matar, Moghabghab, Mokdad, Musharbash, Nasir, Nawfal (of Tripoli), Nayfeh, Naber, Nimri, Obeid, Oweis, Rached, Rafeedie/Rafidi, Rahhal, Rebeiz/Rbeiz/Rubeiz, Saab, saad,Saah, Salama, Saliba, Samara, Sawalha, Samawi, Sarkis,Sayegh,Saig, Shammas, Sharabsheh, Sheiks Chemor, Semaan (of Kaftoun), Sfeir, Smeirat, Sweiss, Sweidan, Tyan and Yousse

Many of those are Syriac/Aramaic surnames. Orthodox Christians came up with this Ghassanid bullshit in order to be more accepted in Muslim society.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter

Guess again :)

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Saudi's war on Yemen is a legitimate act of self defense. 100% legal and justified.

I don't like Saudi Arabia one bit but we have to be objective here. Houthis are firing missiles on Riyadh. They sort of brought it on themselves.
    I see that you have no clue what is happening in yemen and the coverage is very low on western media. The war has caused the biggest famine in the last century and kids are dying of malnutrition as there is a blockade on the country. If you want to believe that causing a famine and massacring families can be legitimate under any circumstances then it is on you.
    No war is legitimate and moreover when it is a total war

H

Habibibi

There
    Askhenazis are not 'fake' Jews, they are around 50% Canaanite by blood and the rest European, which is understandable after living for more than 2000 years in Europe. They actually have more native Levantine blood than do Palestinians, who are predominantly Arabian by blood.
    is absolutely no credible source which backs this claim up... askenaz Jews are by far more European and only have a very super small amount of native Canaanite dna this has been proven and is reinforced by the fact that Israel has the second highest rate of skin cancer in the world and that’s because most of their population are fake European Jews that do not belong in that environment

H

Habibibi

'Palestinians' are only genetically close to Muslims. Christians and Druzes are two worlds apart from Palestinians in terms of DNA, the former are native to the land and the latter are Arabian/Bedouin/Egyptian immigrants.

Only Muslims have African blood, you know due to the Arabian slave trade and all.
    My Lebanese family mixed with Palestinian Christians ... how do you explain that based on your logic? There are also Palestinian Christian villages in the West Bank still around today that I can claim ancestry from...

Based on your logic this should not be possible or even the idea of Christian Palestinians should not be possible ???

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    we arenet against the so called Palestinians

we are against those muslims who came from that country and wanted to take our land, with the help of the others so called Muslim Lebanese

the reality is
    we are against any Islamic hordes regard;less where they came from
    they all want to take our land and kill us, like they did to our ancestors

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

My Lebanese family mixed with Palestinian Christians ... how do you explain that based on your logic? There are also Palestinian Christian villages in the West Bank still around today that I can claim ancestry from...

Based on your logic this should not be possible or even the idea of Christian Palestinians should not be possible ???
    'Palestinian' Christians mostly descend from Samaritans and Jews.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

There

is absolutely no credible source which backs this claim up... askenaz Jews are by far more European and only have a very super small amount of native Canaanite dna this has been proven and is reinforced by the fact that Israel has the second highest rate of skin cancer in the world and that’s because most of their population are fake European Jews that do not belong in that environment

I am super pale, have grey eyes and ash-brown hair yet I took a DNA test and I have no European in me. In fact, it's more common for the Muslims in the Levant to have European DNA because they mixed with Albanians, Bosnians and especially Turks.

Many Askhenazis look like Europeasn simply due to natural selection after living in Europe for so long, since the most Semitic looking ones would've been the most persecuted and perished, but their genes remained the same. Also many Askhenazis look like this.

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

I think the big story here is that this confrontation with the Crusader in Chief was a disaster for Pocohantas only 8 percent of Democrats support her against 30 percent for Stupid Joe