Opinion Police State under Aoun/Jreisati

Tayyar9

First, it was "where did you see GMA stop anyone from insulting him". I gave you an example.
Now, it's "there's a law". LOL.

Those goalposts sure keep moving. Thanks for your time.
Did you read the third part of what I wrote? You think GMA personally get involved in this? That's what i meant by where did you see GMA...

Allah yi se3edna

• Advertisement
  • superduper703

بموازنة العام 2018 في 117 مليون دولار مخصصين لشراء بنزين لسيارات الوزراء والمرافقين والمستشارين والموظفين والضباط

JB81

Legendary Member
    This post shows how ignorant are the Lebanese people. Wonder why the country is in a miserable status, because people are unaccountable. They forgot who ruled them for 20 years, and drove the country into total bankruptcy but blame those who are working on improving their lives for it.

Sometimes, I really don't feel bad for Lebanese. They live in coma and shatrin to bark on wrong people. I bet this guy was among those who refused ship power that was going to provide 24/24 electricity and cancel the expensive ishtirak... because he believed safa2at... let him pay double and triple electricity, shut up and pay because when sohor tried to lower your bills thru, you opposed it

Last edited by a moderator:

superduper703

This post shows how ignorant are the Lebanese people. Wonder why the country is in a miserable status, because people are unaccountable. They forgot who ruled them for 20 years, and drove the country into total bankruptcy but blame those who are working on improving their lives for it.

Sometimes, I really don't feel bad for Lebanese. They live in coma and shatrin to bark on wrong people. I bet this guy was among those who refused ship power that was going to provide 24/24 electricity and cancel the expensive ishtirak... because he believed safa2at... let him pay double and triple electricity, shut up and pay because when sohor tried to lower your bills thru, you opposed it
    I hope the Syrians will come back and beat the shit out of FPMers. You deserve it, you blind f*cks.

JB81

Legendary Member
    I hope the Syrians will come back and beat the shit out of FPMers. You deserve it, you blind f*cks.
    I know I know. 7esrom bi3aynkon that you even recall the Syrians against the patriots.

But, your language shi 3anjad dalil high Education and minimum civil conversation. Bhanneh ahlak bheik terbeyeh

superduper703

I know I know. 7esrom bi3aynkon that you even recall the Syrians against the patriots.

But, your language shi 3anjad dalil high Education and minimum civil conversation. Bhanneh ahlak bheik terbeyeh
    Your senile president is imprisoning online posters and you're worried about "terbeyeh"? Blind f*cks...

JB81

Legendary Member
    Your senile president is imprisoning online posters and you're worried about "terbeyeh"? Blind f*cks...
    Not true... it is the law and agencies that are going after online posters.

The president actually got involved and dropped the case. The guy just thanked the president for being merciful and have 2alb kbir.
    The president have always been falsely accused by the militias and their media and ghanam by all sorts of accusations.
    He have a big heart and limitless love for Lebanese that he forgives those who attack him because of ignorance.

I AM WONDERING WHY ELIE KHOURY IS UNDER INTEROGATION BUT RASHEED JOUMBLAT IS NOT IN PRISON......
    Well nothing new about that. When there was the video about Bassil insulting Berri a few months ago, there were many slogans written on Social medias (eve one by the son of a minister if I recall) or raised in Saida, that targeted the president and his family in a very isulting and unacceptable way. Of course No one was arrested. Zero, nada.

Christian's are the weak, submissive part of the Lebanese society. So off course law can be applied easily on them without risking a civil war. On others, months of negotiations must happen before it can be possible to arrest anyone.