Police State under Aoun/Jreisati

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Bassil should fire all the instinct-driven people, the first one is Naji Hayek
and should hire me as chief strategist :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I will recommend @JB81 as public relation and official speaker :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
@JB81 and @lebanese1 make a great team :) they can also bring @TayyarBeino and @Lebnaouneh :)

@HannaTheCrusader can be the the chief of the order of the Nights Bassilar :)

Last edited:
  • Advertisement
  • JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Bassil should fire all the instinct-driven people, the first one is Naji Hayek
    and should hire me as chief strategist :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I will recommend @JB81 as public relation and official speaker :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    7aram!!! La tadroun maza taf3aloun... moumken, you know what are you doing! It falls under nkeyeh bjareh bshekh bshenteneh

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    7aram!!! La tadroun maza taf3aloun... moumken, you know what are you doing! It falls under nkeyeh bjareh bshekh bshenteneh
    شو هل قلة الوفاء هيدي
    عطيتك منصب
    هيك بترد ؟؟؟؟
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

In the following comment I am not comparing Aoun to Staline, but actually comparing your attitude to those who were living under Staline.
    Once I saw a documentary (old one) featuring people who were arrested and sent to working camps in Siberia.
    For a long time they held this belief that Staline is unaware of the bad treatment that they are getting, because the public image of Staline was that he is the loving and caring leader who seek the welfare of his own people.

This is your attitude dudes. One can accept the first 2 arrests went unnoticed but there have been many other arrests some of them caught the media attention. Still no signs that there is any easy going about those people.
    While many of us, know that in the WEST people enjoy much more freedom than in Lebanon, and among those people who used to compare freedom of speech in the west and Lebanon was GMA. He also spoke about the danger of self-censure.

I am against insults, but also against arresting people because of that or call them to the moukhabarat.
    This is not democratic.
    As for Racheed Jomblat, I am with his arrest this time because he went too far and used a threatening language as well as racist expressions that can cause civil unrest.
    First of all, if you're not comparing Aoun to Stalin, then I'm not wrong.
    Two, you keep talking about arrests when ost of them are just getting called in
    Three, I agree with you, there are some of them that are too much, and I'm against it. But to say there is no freedom of speech, is just plain stupid

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    It's not related to GMA or Gebran, so no one cares
    w haydeh kermelak w kermel wledak

جعجع يدعي على مشغّل صفحة jean Elias على فايسبوك بجرم القدح والذم

تقدم رئيس حزب "القوات اللبنانية" الدكتور سمير جعجع بإسمه وبإسم الحزب، بشكوى أمام النيابة العامة التمييزية في بيروت بواسطة وكيلتهما المحامية إليان فخري، ضد جان الياس صاحب ومشغل صفحة jean Elias على موقع الفايسبوك وكل من يظهره التحقيق محرضا وشريكا ومتدخلا بجرم القدح والذم وإثارة النعرات والفتن، سندا الى المواد 385 و582 و584 و209 و317 من قانون العقوبات.

وتأتي الشكوى التي اتخذ فيها جعجع صفة الإدعاء الشخصي على خلفية "كتابة ونشر كلمات مسيئة الى شهداء القوات اللبنانية وتضحياتهم" بحسب الوكالة الوطنية للاعلام.

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

w haydeh kermelak w kermel wledak

جعجع يدعي على مشغّل صفحة jean Elias على فايسبوك بجرم القدح والذم

تقدم رئيس حزب "القوات اللبنانية" الدكتور سمير جعجع بإسمه وبإسم الحزب، بشكوى أمام النيابة العامة التمييزية في بيروت بواسطة وكيلتهما المحامية إليان فخري، ضد جان الياس صاحب ومشغل صفحة jean Elias على موقع الفايسبوك وكل من يظهره التحقيق محرضا وشريكا ومتدخلا بجرم القدح والذم وإثارة النعرات والفتن، سندا الى المواد 385 و582 و584 و209 و317 من قانون العقوبات.

وتأتي الشكوى التي اتخذ فيها جعجع صفة الإدعاء الشخصي على خلفية "كتابة ونشر كلمات مسيئة الى شهداء القوات اللبنانية وتضحياتهم" بحسب الوكالة الوطنية للاعلام.
    la2 la2 mich ma32oul, akid gholtan. ma fi gebran w aoun, henne bas dod freedom of speech

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Sueing people in court for slander is not fighting freedom of expression. It's a civilized reaction to allegedly untrue statements.

On the other hand I honestly don't understand why Gebran gives a flying f*** about what people write on facebook. Isn't he too busy for that?

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Sueing people in court for slander is not fighting freedom of expression. It's a civilized reaction to allegedly untrue statements.

On the other hand I honestly don't understand why Gebran gives a flying f*** about what people write on facebook. Isn't he too busy for that?
    Mich chway contradictory li ketbo?

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Leish yaba? I'm just questioning how he has time to worry about the nobodies that are slandering him.
    You said it is a civilized reaction to allegedly untrue statements. If someone is out to make up stories about you and and tarnish your reputation by making you a thief and a lowlife, wouldn't you do the same thing?
    Keep in mind, it's not like the guy is suing every person, but only in special cases.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ghareeb all the usual assholes quiet
    Now that gaga took someone’s to court over a Facebook post

modesty

modesty

هذا الخبر برسم مدعي الدفاع عن الحريات في لبنان لعلهم يخجلون عندما يرون ما تفعله السعودية وغيرها بمستعملي وسائل التواصل للهجاء والتجريح والاساءة اكان بالاستهزاء او بالكلام او بالصور او غيره، (العقوبة تصل الى سجن ٥سنوات مع غرامة تبلغ ٣ ملايين ريال)

Saudi Arabia declares online satire punishable offence
    Saudi Arabia will punish online satire that "disrupts public order" with up to five years in prison, the public prosecutor said Tuesday, as the kingdom cracks down on dissent.

"Producing and distributing content that ridicules, mocks, provokes and disrupts public order, religious values and public morals through social media ... will be considered a cybercrime punishable by a maximum of five years in prison and a fine of three million riyals ($800,000)," the public prosecution tweeted late Monday.

The kingdom's powerful Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has drawn harsh criticism from rights groups over the targeting of human rights activists and political dissidents across the spectrum since his appointment in June 2017.

Saudi Arabia's legislation on cybercrime has sparked concern among international rights groups in the past.

Dozens of Saudi citizens have been convicted on charges linked to dissent under a previous sweeping law, particularly linked to posts on Twitter.

In September 2017, authorities issued a public call for citizens to report on the social media activities of their fellow citizens, under a broad definition of "terrorist" crimes.

Saudi Arabia's public prosecutor on Tuesday also announced it was seeking the death penalty in the case against Sheikh Salman al-Awda, a prominent Islamist cleric arrested last year along with 20 others.