• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Informational Political clash over Lebanese Army promotion 1994

Tayyar9

I've made my opinion known for a long time that ALL politicians in Lebanon are corrupt. I don't defend Hariri, I don't defend Geagea, I don't defend HA and I don't defend Aoun. I hate them all equally for hijacking my country for 30+ years and making it a banana republic. I come on this forum and blast Aoun in particular, because his followers still think that he's somehow the saviour.

As for "puppet president", I don't know how you can call Geagea, his opponent at the time, a puppet. Geagea had the votes in the second round, and HA/FPM didn't want him because of his views on the HA arms. Frangieh's name was brandied about by Hariri when all avenues were blocked for Geagea to get the deputies into the Parliament.
So if he had the votes he is not a puppet ?
Saying ALL the politicians are the same is just stupid, I'm sorry. It's just taking the easy way out. Eno eh kellon metel ba3don

• Advertisement
  • LiNk

I've made my opinion known for a long time that ALL politicians in Lebanon are corrupt. I don't defend Hariri, I don't defend Geagea, I don't defend HA and I don't defend Aoun. I hate them all equally for hijacking my country for 30+ years and making it a banana republic. I come on this forum and blast Aoun in particular, because his followers still think that he's somehow the saviour.

As for "puppet president", I don't know how you can call Geagea, his opponent at the time, a puppet. Geagea had the votes in the second round, and HA/FPM didn't want him because of his views on the HA arms. Frangieh's name was brandied about by Hariri when all avenues were blocked for Geagea to get the deputies into the Parliament.
    Thank you for sharing, allow me to share my perspective.

Back then, any president elected by that parliament besides Aoun would have been a puppet. This is not necessarily due to character or ideology, but considering context and leverage.

Context: since Taef, Christians were bring brutally politically punished and marginalized for their positions. The Hariri-Berri-Joumblatt consortium has been the Syrians’ partners in government and shared their war spoils over 20 years+, benefiting from the gradual weakening of Christians through the dilution of presidential powers, a devastating electoral law, forced demographic changes and the repression of free speech.

Leverage: having the second largest block in parliament, taken by intrinsic representative force and against the odds of a marginalizing electoral law, Aoun was best positioned to create the strategic precedent the Christian community was in need of to start restoring balance. We saw the fruits of this in this latest government formation where Christians were fairly represented for the first time in more than 25 years.

Within his alliances, Geagea did not have the same political weight of Aoun. What are the steps he has taken to restore Christian participation in government? How can he pose himself as a credible leader when he couldn’t impose on his allies his OWN fair representation in parliament? Of all March 14 Christian MPs, Geagea barely controls 25%. Hariri and Joumblatt control twice as much. Are FM and PSP twice as popular as the LF in the Christian street? On the other hand, Aoun is taking Berri’s Christian MPs by force.

In terms of representativeness and approval points, Geagea might have been second best. But as a Christian, the situation is dire, I don’t care about second and I want the strongest to represent me. No more Hrawis, Lahouds and Sleimans.

Is this sectarian thought-process optimal? No. But we are still suffering from the ripple effects of a civil war ended poorly. With time, I have also developed a conviction that change can only be brought from the inside and from a position of strength, and we need to be steering the boat with the others if we wish to have a positive impact on the long run.

Aoune32!

Back then, any president elected by that parliament besides Aoun would have been a puppet. This is not necessarily due to character or ideology, but considering context and leverage.

Context: since Taef, Christians were bring brutally politically punished and marginalized for their positions. The Hariri-Berri-Joumblatt consortium has been the Syrians’ partners in government and shared their war spoils over 20 years+, benefiting from the gradual weakening of Christians through the dilution of presidential powers, a devastating electoral law, forced demographic changes and the repression of free speech.

Leverage: having the second largest block in parliament, taken by intrinsic representative force and against the odds of a marginalizing electoral law, Aoun was best positioned to create the strategic precedent the Christian community was in need of to start restoring balance. We saw the fruits of this in this latest government formation where Christians were fairly represented for the first time in more than 25 years.

Within his alliances, Geagea did not have the same political weight of Aoun. What are the steps he has taken to restore Christian participation in government? How can he pose himself as a credible leader when he couldn’t impose on his allies his OWN fair representation in parliament? Of all March 14 Christian MPs, Geagea barely controls 25%. Hariri and Joumblatt control twice as much. Are FM and PSP twice as popular as the LF in the Christian street? On the other hand, Aoun is taking Berri’s Christian MPs by force.

In terms of representativeness and approval points, Geagea might have been second best. But as a Christian, the situation is dire, I don’t care about second and I want the strongest to represent me. No more Hrawis, Lahouds and Sleimans.

Is this sectarian thought-process optimal? No. But we are still suffering from the ripple effects of a civil war ended poorly. With time, I have also developed a conviction that change can only be brought from the inside and from a position of strength, and we need to be steering the boat with the others if we wish to have a positive impact on the long run.
    We are back on stage since 2005 and there is no going back. PMA is the man who we have trust in and this third signature bullshit even if Hariri agrees with it we need to be against it. There is no third signature this will mean 1/3 for each christian, shia and sunni. This cannot be won by Berri. These druze pricks kameina li we2fin next to Berri in this chou 3ambyijiyoun mennoun??? Aley ba3ad chway bitsir majority shia.

Aoune32!

Just to add whoever goes with Berri in the elections is making a big mistake from the christian side that is. FPM needs a powerful block so Berri has a fight to be speaker again. Mabtemro2 heike ba2a metel abel.

superduper703

Thanks for taking the time to make a thoughtful post.

Let me make my counterargument:
    1. When Aoun came back and won an avalanche of Christian votes, I would have been completely in agreement with you (i.e. the representative of Christians). The second time he won, however, he lost a ton of Christian votes, but still won on the back of Shias, 2awmieh, etc.

2. Aoun has set a dangerous precedent. Let's say Geagea wins the most Christian deputies in Parliament in the upcoming elections, would you say that he is now the most powerful Christian representative? Would you be ok with HA/Amal blocking Parliament in order not to elect him in the next presidential elections (because that's what's going to happen)?

3. Aoun, as president, does not represent only the Christians. He is supposed to represent the whole population. If the representatives of the other sects (Sunnis, Druzes and half the Christians) didn't want him in the first place, what gives him the right to impose the will of 50% of the Christians on the other populations?

4. Nowhere in the world does the biggest block (unless it has the majority) gets to rule automatically. A minority block can make enough alliances to become a larger block and impose its views. Aoun didn't accept that Geagea had the bigger alliances, and blocked the country for 2 years until Geagea gave in when he saw that Frangieh was being pushed through.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    قال قريبون من رئيس مجلس النواب نبيه بري لـ«الجمهورية» إنه «ما زال يعتبر أنّ كرة المعالجة في ملعب رئيس الجمهورية، وأنّ بري الى جانب اعتراضِه على تجاوزِ توقيع وزير المالية كان معترضاً ايضاً على اختلال التوازن الطائفي في المرسوم، إلّا أنّه أبدى اخيراً استعداده لتجاوزِ الأمر بغية تسهيلِ الحلّ، بحيث تنازَل 50 % من اعتراضه من خلال موافقتِه على منحِ الأقدمية لضبّاط دورة 94 وفق توزيعهم المعتمد، والمطلوب في المقابل أن يتنازل عون 50% أيضاً عبر موافقته على إضافة توقيع وزير المال إلى المرسوم. وفي هذه الحالة يلتقي الجانبان في منتصف الطريق، إلّا أنّ الاجواء الرئاسية تؤشّر الى أنّ عون لا يزال يرفض هذه التسوية، رغم المداخلات التي جرت معه من قبَل الوسطاء، وكذلك من قبَل الحريري و»حزب الله».

قريبون من بري لـ"الجمهورية": كرة المعالجة في ملعب عون

what ever float his boat, what he is doing is a power grab for the shia

في ٢٠٠٥ خاطب الجنرال عون حزب الله وجمهوره قائلا ،قلوبكم معي وسيوفكم علي
    سمع الحزب وجمهوره نصيحة شقيقه الشيعي وواجه التيار وصوت ضده مع حلفاء بري
    فاتضح للحزب بالنهاية ان التيار هو الحليف الصادق ،ومن صوت لهم ونصرهم كانوا العدو اللدود الغادر

اليوم عسى ان يعلم الحزب وجمهوره ان انحيازه لشيعيته والتزامه الحقيقي يقتضي به الوقوف الى جانب الرئيس عون
    فهو الذي يقف الى جانب الحق والعدالة ونصرة المظلوم وجهاد النفس من اجل الناس والمجتمع
    فان تعمقت قليلا لوجدت ان من يحمل فكر الامام علي في ممارسته الحكم هو الرئيس الصادق الصدوق ،وليس الجمهور الذي يحمل بطاقة تعرف مذهبه على الورق لا في قلبه
    فلتكن قلوبكم وسيوفكم معه

#وثيفة_التفاهم

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

زي 2005، لح يوقفو مع أخاهم ضد الكافر. انا لست بمتعجب، شيء توقعته منذ 2006، عندما الحزب بعد حرب طاحنة، اتفقو مع الحريري في الحكومة و اضطر التيار إلي الجلوس خارجها

عندما أصبح جنبلاط وطني فجأة، و عون يميني انعزالي ، بينما المنار نفسها عملت تقرير عن عمالة جنبلاط. العنوان واضح و صريح. كما تبين للأسف، مبدأ الحزب، الف سلفي غادر و لا كافر صالح

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    maybe hariri needs to re discus with saudis and resign again, if not now,
    give them hell in govt formation
    cause they seem to undertsand the power dictations
    they were sweating 4 weeks back, now berri is lording ovfer hariri
    MBS has a point after all, it seems sadly

برّي يرفض استقبال الحريري

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Is this news or your view? Holy shit, what a dirty politician.

noi bro

this is from shia mouth piece al akhbar
    thats their headline

take your time

you might realise that General fight is to keep the balance and safeguard the sunni PM post, even we can never ever have it
    still in General mindset, to allow one taefi ( shia for now) to set such presedents and have the veto power and final decision over Presidency and PM , is akin to becoming into a light wilayet fakeeh and that my dear
    will happen over our dead bodies

we fought sunniye sitassiye and the syrian occupation for 25 years
    we shall fighht shi3iye siyassiye for anotehr 25

we just hope that the sunnis joins us on this one, and not side watch like they did when we fought their arch enemis the syrians and later claimed the win
    from hariri to rifi the daeshi, thye need to be clear where they stand
    so far they are timid and even backing berri

their sectraianism will cause the sunnis to lose power if GENERAL word in broken
    and the biggest losers will be you guys

frankly speaming, i have litrle hope from sunnis joining us
    the way the shia always prefers daesh even over a kaffer
    most sunnis prefer a wilayet fakeeh over a kaffer as well

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Is this news or your view? Holy shit, what a dirty politician.
    your shia lord and master
    khrajkoun, weaklings

shatreen to kill kids and slit throats of civilians
    show us your sunni power now hahhahaha

رّي يرفض استقبال الحريري
    لا تستبعد مصادر التيار العوني أن يستمر الخلاف مع برّي حتى الانتخابات (هيثم الموسوي)

بعد تنسيق «حُسِدا» عليه خلال أزمة استقالة الرئيس سعد الحريري، نشب خلاف بين الرئيس ميشال عون ورئيس المجلس النيابي نبيه برّي، على خلفية مرسوم ترقية ضباط «دورة عون». خلاف يستعر مع مرور الأسابيع، وتتعطل أمامه كلّ مبادرات الحلّ

أسبوع سياسي جديد بدأ على وقع الخلاف بين الرئاستين الأولى والثانية حول مرسوم الأقدمية لضباط «دورة عون» (ضباط دورة عام 1994). الأمور آيلة إلى التصعيد، ليس حصراً بين الرئيس ميشال عون ورئيس مجلس النواب نبيه برّي، اللذين تُعرف علاقتهما بعدم الاستقرار، بل بين برّي ورئيس مجلس الوزراء سعد الحريري أيضاً. فبحسب معلومات «الأخبار»، لا يزال بري يرفض تحديد موعد للحريري، رغم طلب الأخير لقاء الأول منذ أكثر من أسبوع بغية البحث في أزمة المرسوم.

وقد سأل بري الحريري إن كان لديه من جديد أو مبادرة جدية حتى يبحثاها. تجنّب اللقاء مع رئيس الحكومة، مردّه أيضاً إلى أنّ برّي يُحمّله المسؤولية الأولى عن الأزمة، ولا سيّما أنّ الحريري كان قد قطع وعداً لرئيس المجلس بأنه لن يوقّع على المرسوم، قبل أن ينكث به.
    حالياً، كلّ المعطيات تُشير إلى غياب أي بادرة حلّ. تؤكد ذلك مصادر في التيار الوطني الحرّ، قالت لـ«الأخبار» إنّ أي طرف من السياسيين المُبادرين «لا يملك حلاً». بالنسبة إلى العونيين، «الحقّ على» الطريقة التي تعامل بها فريق الرئاسة الثانية مع الموضوع، «فلو لم يُضخّم بهذه الطريقة، ويتحول إلى تحدٍّ في الإعلام، ويتوسع للحديث عن الصلاحيات واتفاق الطائف، لكان من الأسهل إيجاد مخرج». وصل الكباش إلى مستوى «أنّه لا عون ولا برّي يقبل أن يتنازل للآخر»، من دون استبعاد أن «تستمر الأزمة حتى الانتخابات النيابية» في أيار المقبل.

من المُحتمل أن يزور إبراهيم كنعان معراب قريباً
    أجواء التشنج استُكملت أمس مع البيانين اللذين صدرا عن رئاسة الجمهورية ورئاسة مجلس النواب. فمن جهة بعبدا، تأكيد عون التزامه «الموافقة على الرأي الذي تصدره الجهات القضائية المختصة في شأن المرسوم، والذي يفترض أن يلقى موافقة والتزاماً من الجميع، ولا سيما أنّ القضاء هو المرجع الصالح لبتّ الخلافات الناشئة حول قانونية المراسيم والإجراءات الصادرة عن الجهات الرسمية المختصة، سواء كانت الخلافات داخل المؤسسات أو في ما بينها». أما من جهة برّي، فإشارة إلى أنّ «الذي حصل ليس مجرد إشكالية قانونية في مرسوم يُطعن فيه أمام مجلس شورى الدولة، بل مخالفة صارخة لقاعدة دستورية تُسمّى مداورة الأصول، بالالتفاف على اختصاص س

Lebnaouneh

@HannaTheCrusader you seem to have an agenda of growing mistrust between the christian and shia communities in favor of your “crusader” project
    I go, like always, with @Amirkani on this one that clearly said a while back that Hezbollah stands with FPM on deflating Berri back to his original size even though they can’t show it publicly.
    Berri’s actions are simply because he is feeling the heat, playing all in.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @HannaTheCrusader you seem to have an agenda of growing mistrust between the christian and shia communities in favor of your “crusader” project
    I go, like always, with @Amirkani on this one that clearly said a while back that Hezbollah stands with FPM on deflating Berri back to his original size even though they can’t show it publicly.
    Berri’s actions are simply because he is feeling the heat, playing all in.
    i dont have any agenda

my afenda have always been, to gte back our rights , regardless whos ox we goar
    to me., anyone who can assist me with my rights as a christians, i will ally with
    and anyone who stand agaiunst my justrified rights is my enemies

we want wahts ours.simple. and today shia are the ones standing against our rights since 2009

Lebnaouneh

i dont have any agenda

my afenda have always been, to gte back our rights , regardless whos ox we goar
    to me., anyone who can assist me with my rights as a christians, i will ally with
    and anyone who stand agaiunst my justrified rights is my enemies

we want wahts ours.simple. and today shia are the ones standing against our rights since 2009
    Okay but why are you insisting on opposing yourself to the whole shia community? Especially when Amirkani had said that Hezbollah isn’t on Berri’s side. I will believe what he said no longer true when Hezbollah are openly and actively against the President. So far, I’m giving Hezbollah the benefit of the doubt

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Okay but why are you insisting on opposing yourself to the whole shia community? Especially when Amirkani had said that Hezbollah isn’t on Berri’s side. I will believe what he said no longer true when Hezbollah are openly and actively against the President. So far, I’m giving Hezbollah the benefit of the doubt
    To me I never trusted hezeb internally
    So far I have been lirven right
    And no, General was elected due to heeeb seeing te cost of backing SF was too high

Also from experience and actions in the polity Heseb always tries to back Berri and when they realise it’s too costkt, they do tactical retreat ,just to try to get it Later or through anotehr tactic .

Aoune32!

محلياتالثلاثاء 09 كانون ثاني 2018
    عون لن يتنازل… ومتمسّك بـ”الطائف”

لا يرى رئيس الجمهورية العماد ميشال عون في صدور مرسوم الأقدمية لدورة ضباط العام 1994 مرفقا بتواقيعه هو ورئيس الحكومة سعد الحريري ووزير الدفاع يعقوب الصراف، فقط، أي شائبة دستورية أو مخالفة للأصول، بل على العكس. وهو يعتبر أن المرسوم لا يرتب أعباء مالية، لذا لا داعي لتوقيع وزير المال عليه، بينما “الترقية” على سبيل المثال، تنتج عنها تكاليف، ومرسومُها يجب ان يُذيل بتوقيع وزير المال، ولا جدال في ذلك. وبين سطور هذا الموقف، تأكيد ان لا نية لديه بتجاوز او إقصاء أي طرف سياسي أو مذهبي عن القرار، وفق ما تقول أوساط عونية لـ”المركزية”.

وفي السياق، تشير الاوساط الى ان المنهجية التي يتبعها الرئيس عون والاسلوب الذي يعتمده في الحكم، يشكّل الدستورُ حجرَهما الاساس، لافتة الى انه يستلهم “الكتاب” كما كان يسمّيه الرئيس فؤاد الشهاب، وينطلق منه في كل قراراته، كما انه يتمسك بـ”الطائف” وروحيته، لكنه يستخدم كل الصلاحيات التي أعطاها هذا الاتفاق، للرئاسة الاولى، وربما هذا ما يفاجئ خصومه الذين لم يعهدوا هذا الاسلوب الرئاسي من قبل.

فالرئيس عون، تتابع المصادر، قد يكون أول رئيس منذ العام 1926 تاريخ وضع اول دستور للبنان، يستخدم حقه في تطبيق المادة 59 من الدستور، التي تسمح له بتعطيل التشريع شهرا خلال الدورة العادية لمجلس النواب، وذلك لمحاولة منع المجلس النيابي من اتخاذ قرار التمديد لنفسه في نيسان من العام 2017. كما أنه لجأ الى استخدام صلاحيات رئاسية واردة في المادة 52 من الدستور تعطي رئيس الجمهورية وحده، حق التفاوض مع جهات غير لبنانية وتحويل النتائج الى مجلس الوزراء لان وراء اي اتفاق اعباء مالية يفترض بالحكومة ان تكون على بيّنة منها لمعالجة هذه الاعباء.

واذ تلفت المادة المذكورة الى ان يحق للرئيس تفويض هذا الحق – الصلاحية الى اي من الوزراء بالتشاور مع رئيس الحكومة، تشرح الأوساط انه وانطلاقا من المادة هذه، أوقف الرئيس عون أخيراً، قروضا موقعة مع البنك الدولي رأى فيها مخالفة للمادة 52، وجمّد في ضوئها أيضا، مفاوضات كان يجريها وزيرا الصحة والاعلام مع جهات غير لبنانية، كونها لم تخضع للالية المنصوص عليها في المادة الدستورية.

الأوساط تورد هذه الأمثلة لتؤكد ان العماد عون لم يقم منذ دخوله قصر بعبدا بأي خطوة تخالف الدستور وكل قرار اتخذه كان نابعا من “الطائف” ويتوافق مع ما كفله له من صلاحيات وحقوق. وبقدر ما هو حريص على عدم التعدي على حقوق أحد، فإنه يرفض ايضا منعه من استخدام حقوقه او اعتبار لجوئه اليها تحديا للأطراف الأخرى. وفي حين تكرر ما أعلنه رئيس الجمهورية مرارا وتكرارا منذ اندلاع أزمة المرسوم، لجهة الاحتكام الى القضاء للبت في ما اذا كان صدوره مخالفا للقوانين أم لا، توضح ان العماد عون انطلق من مراسيم “أقدمية” كثيرة صدرت في العام 2017، وفي عهد سلفه الرئيس ميشال سليمان، ومنذ العام 2011، لم يحمل اي منها توقيع وزير المال، لاصدار مرسوم الاقدمية لضباط دورة 1994، وبالتالي فإن ما جرى لم يسجّل سابقة وليس خطوة متعمّدة لتجاوز او استهداف اي جهات سياسية لبنانية.

وتختم الأوساط مشيرة الى ان العماد ميشال عون يمكن تسميته رئيس “المؤسسات” بامتياز، لا رئيس “التسويات” أو “التنازلات”، بمعناها السلبي لا الايجابي، اي التخلي عن الحقوق الرئاسية والصلاحيات، فقط لأن البيئة السياسية الداخلية لم تعتد لجوء الرئيس اليها في العقود السابقة.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    22:55

المشنوق : يُقال إن الجهة الصالحة في حسم وتفسير موضوع "مرسوم الأقدمية" بحسب الدستور هو مجلس النواب، لكن أنا مع إعادة هذه الصلاحية إلى المجلس الدستوري... وبالتالي هذا يحتاج إلى حلّ سياسي... وبالتأكيد هذه ليست قضية ميثاقية، ربما دستورية وقانونية وسياسية، لكن ليست ميثاقية.

بالرغم من إعلانه أنه لن يتدخل في موضوع الخلاف القائم بين الرئيسين ميشال عون ونبيه بري، إلا أن “حزب الله” وكما علمت “السياسة”، يعتبر أن الرئيس بري محق في اعتراضه على عدم توقيع وزير المال على مرسوم الأقدمية، وبالتالي فإن الحزب يتبنى وجهة نظر رئيس المجلس النيابي من هذا الموضوع، باعتبار أن من مصلحته إبقاء التوقيع الشيعي إلى جانب التوقيعين الماروني والسني، في إطار التأكيد على التوازن الطائفي في القرارات والمراسيم التي تُتخذ، في إطار السياسة المعتمدة بعد اتفاق الطائف.

وانطلاقاً مما تقدّم، فإن “حزب الله” لن يتدخل لمصلحة تغليب وجهة نظر رئيس الجمهورية في هذا الموضوع، بالرغم من دعمه لمواقفه الوطنية والإقليمية، لكن في موضوع المرسوم، فإن للحزب وجهة نظر مغايرة عن وجهة نظر الرئاسة الأولى، خاصةً وأنه يرى أن توقيع وزير المالية مطلوب على كل المراسيم التي تصدر.

وهذا ما دفع بري إلى التشدد في موضوع المرسوم لإدراكه أن “حزب الله” إلى جانبه في هذا الموضوع.​

بالرغم من إعلانه أنه لن يتدخل في موضوع الخلاف القائم بين الرئيسين ميشال عون ونبيه بري، إلا أن “حزب الله” وكما علمت “السياسة”، يعتبر أن الرئيس بري محق في اعتراضه على عدم توقيع وزير المال على مرسوم الأقدمية، وبالتالي فإن الحزب يتبنى وجهة نظر رئيس المجلس النيابي من هذا الموضوع، باعتبار أن من مصلحته إبقاء التوقيع الشيعي إلى جانب التوقيعين الماروني والسني، في إطار التأكيد على التوازن الطائفي في القرارات والمراسيم التي تُتخذ، في إطار السياسة المعتمدة بعد اتفاق الطائف.

وانطلاقاً مما تقدّم، فإن “حزب الله” لن يتدخل لمصلحة تغليب وجهة نظر رئيس الجمهورية في هذا الموضوع، بالرغم من دعمه لمواقفه الوطنية والإقليمية، لكن في موضوع المرسوم، فإن للحزب وجهة نظر مغايرة عن وجهة نظر الرئاسة الأولى، خاصةً وأنه يرى أن توقيع وزير المالية مطلوب على كل المراسيم التي تصدر.

وهذا ما دفع بري إلى التشدد في موضوع المرسوم لإدراكه أن “حزب الله” إلى جانبه في هذا الموضوع.​
    akide he is on his side. iza ma kan Berri wouldn't go as far as he has. This is what the shia were saying about the 1/3. he tries to take what he wants with the regime in place i.e the PM and the President will have no rights or roles. ma32oule ya3ne the Finance ministry is more important than both the PM and President and he can block any decree prior to it even arriving to the PM and President's office. whoever agrees with this is mad!