• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Political correctness reaching unprecedented levels of insanity

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Netflix caters to their audience, they know what's getting watched and what isn't so apparently "leftist" sells :p
True. It reaps what its predecessors sow for the last few decades. It now caters to the audience it seeks, and that is now wide enough to help it sustain itself economically, while at the same time, making sure this audience grows, one generation after the other.

But but I'm not so worried for the future. See, if you remove the normal mainstream movies from Netflix, and keep only Netflix's productions, I have no doubt that it would sink and disappear in less than a year.

But for the time being, it will continue instilling its lousy multi[cult]ural productions, like a parasite that sneaks in and blends in into the mass in order to infect it.

• Advertisement
  • proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Do you know what';s good about Netflix - you do not have to subscribe to it if you do not want to.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Do you know what';s good about Netflix - you do not have to subscribe to it if you do not want to.
    And you can choose which shows you want to watch, and which ones you don't. People just like making fuss about nothing.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    And you can choose which shows you want to watch, and which ones you don't. People just like making fuss about nothing.
    "making fuss" you say.

Here is my fuss:

First I learned that Netflix has raised monthly subscription - no biggie, I can afford $1 raise.
    Second I learned that Netflix has hired Obamas and gave them ridiculously high contract - yes, biggie, not for my money.

So, I canceled my subscription to Netflix.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    "making fuss" you say.

Here is my fuss:

First I learned that Netflix has raised monthly subscription - no biggie, I can afford $1 raise.
    Second I learned that Netflix has hired Obamas and gave them ridiculously high contract - yes, biggie, not for my money.

So, I canceled my subscription to Netflix.
    Exactly, your choice.

I like Obama, but I don't have Netflix to watch political shows. I haven't even seen his show.

Since I like the shows I follow, I will keep the subscription.

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Nope, but more because the police was incompetent and didn’t do its job properly. Will post the link to the article from the newspaper. The culture thing was an argument from the defense lawyer, not the court.
    many have been acquitted thsi way all over eruope

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    as i predicted months back
    the us congress/ presidency
    will have to step in and break the social media monopoly
    they are out of control
    unless FB, twitter, youtube, gets their act together and stop interfering with freedom of speech
    they will be forced to break up

even the nuts at the left ahve come to realise such

1552475207132.png

1552475229842.png 1552475207132.png 1552475229842.png 1552475229842.png 1552475207132.png

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    look at pruned looney
    she is beyond dumb

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    what a shame

he should be retried