Political correctness reaching unprecedented levels of insanity

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
Orange Room Supporter
so says the islamic apologist

warning people from the deadly result of islmaism and standing up to islam terror is not a snow flake
its a patriotic and courageous act
especially when there are a lot of deluded and misguided non mulsims attacking you
If only you did that. but you and others like you tend to lose their shit as soon as a differing opinion is presented. Especially you, I wouldn't be surprised if one day you announce your conversion to Islam. Just like that Dutch far-right nut job did. Khirye ma2soume is what I see.

• Advertisement
  • HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If only you did that. but you and others like you tend to lose their shit as soon as a differing opinion is presented. Especially you, I wouldn't be surprised if one day you announce your conversion to Islam. Just like that Dutch far-right nut job did. Khirye ma2soume is what I see.
    rest assured we will die rather than become a savage
    loke most of our ancestors did,and majority of Christians did in iraq and syria, lybia and Egypt

they died rather than become an orc

we are people of faith , unlike your people
    we are christians by choice, not force

12435 1556807137359.png

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    leftists turning to islamic practices

@Isabella coming to a school near you

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    leftists turning to islamic practices

@Isabella coming to a school near you

This communist leftist Muslim terrorist and whatever other bullshit label you want to put on me thinks that this is garbage, []

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This communist leftist Muslim terrorist and whatever other bullshit label you want to put on me thinks that this is garbage, []

well
    if you vote for them
    you are them

you vote for whom you are

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The Democratically controlled House of Representatives voted Friday 236-173 in favor of the Equality Act, which would require schools to include male athletes who identify as transgender girls on female sports teams.

Eight Republicans crossed party lines to vote for the bill, which had unanimous Democratic support.

this is crazy
    now women are at disadvantage

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    The Democratically controlled House of Representatives voted Friday 236-173 in favor of the Equality Act, which would require schools to include male athletes who identify as transgender girls on female sports teams.

Eight Republicans crossed party lines to vote for the bill, which had unanimous Democratic support.

this is crazy
    now women are at disadvantage
    that wouldn't pass the Olympic norms, they wouldn't be able to compete, we will be back to another Semenya story.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    that wouldn't pass the Olympic norms, they wouldn't be able to compete, we will be back to another Semenya story.

well

whether it passes or not

oits killing the real women athletes in usa and similar nations

and the olympic being libtards will eventually adopt such measures

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    well

whether it passes or not

oits killing the real women athletes in usa and similar nations

and the olympic being libtards will eventually adopt such measures
    they did not, in races where testosterone makes a difference Caster Semenya is not allowed to compete.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    woke eating up woke

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Hilarious thread Hanna i have to give it to you. Poor credulous hanna being fed propaganda on who he has to fight directly from the source...

I see this thread as precious to human history as it documents the descent to idiocracy from both sides and how each reads the info that says the others are bad without even trying to understand anything.... (from both sides of the spectrum as time goes on they become exactly the same yet fighting together while normies eat popcorn watching)

Yalla insult me ...the more the funnier :D

Last edited:
    proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    woke eating up woke
    What do you mean by "woke"? - I tried to check various Inet sources, but I could not apply definitions to the way you are using it.