Political correctness reaching unprecedented levels of insanity

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
whites are shrinking rapidly in europe and in the us and will be a minority in many white countries in the coming decades

london is 44% white now and its in ruins already
Can you point me to the site of the immigrant-caused London ruins? Or is this gonna be like that time I gave a tour of the Bastille prison in Paris?

• Advertisement
  • VH Redux

VH Redux

Can you point me to the site of the immigrant-caused London ruins? Or is this gonna be like that time I gave a tour of the Bastille prison in Paris?
    i lived in london for a short while and i can tell you that muslims and africans treat it like a dumpster

as of 2019:

Wiki article:

In June 2010, through a Freedom of Information Act request, The Sunday Telegraph obtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service.[n 2] The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009–2010 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 58 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent.[27] Robbery, drug use, and gang violence have been associated with black people since the 1960s.[28] In the 1980s and 1990s, the police associated robbery with black people. In 1995, the Metropolitan Police commissioner Paul Condon said that the majority of robberies in London were committed by black people.[29]

Street crimes include muggings, assault with intent to rob, and snatching property. Black males accounted for 29 percent of the male victims of gun crime and 24 percent of the male victims of knife crime.[27] Of sex offences, black men made up 32 per cent of male suspects. Similar statistics were recorded for females. Of knife crime, 45 percent of suspected female perpetrators were black; for gun crime, 58 percent; and of robberies, 52 percent.[30]

Operation Trident was set up in March 1998 by the Metropolitan Police to investigate gun crime in London's black community after black-on-black shootings in Lambeth and Brent.[31]

Between April 2005 and January 2006, figures from the Metropolitan Police Service showed that black people accounted for 46 percent of car-crime arrests generated by automatic number plate recognition cameras.[32]

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    whites are shrinking rapidly in europe and in the us and will be a minority in many white countries in the coming decades

london is 44% white now and its in ruins already
    London is in ruins? Saba7o... when was the last time you visited?

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    i lived in london for a short while and i can tell you that muslims and africans treat it like a dumpster

as of 2019:

Wiki article:

In June 2010, through a Freedom of Information Act request, The Sunday Telegraph obtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service.[n 2] The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009–2010 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 58 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent.[27] Robbery, drug use, and gang violence have been associated with black people since the 1960s.[28] In the 1980s and 1990s, the police associated robbery with black people. In 1995, the Metropolitan Police commissioner Paul Condon said that the majority of robberies in London were committed by black people.[29]

Street crimes include muggings, assault with intent to rob, and snatching property. Black males accounted for 29 percent of the male victims of gun crime and 24 percent of the male victims of knife crime.[27] Of sex offences, black men made up 32 per cent of male suspects. Similar statistics were recorded for females. Of knife crime, 45 percent of suspected female perpetrators were black; for gun crime, 58 percent; and of robberies, 52 percent.[30]

Operation Trident was set up in March 1998 by the Metropolitan Police to investigate gun crime in London's black community after black-on-black shootings in Lambeth and Brent.[31]

Between April 2005 and January 2006, figures from the Metropolitan Police Service showed that black people accounted for 46 percent of car-crime arrests generated by automatic number plate recognition cameras.[32]
    Arrest figures are very often reflective of racially biased policing and over-policing of certain communities, not necessarily of higher levels of crime in those communities:

Racial bias in police stop and search getting worse, report reveals

UK police use of computer programs to predict crime sparks discrimination warning

British police ‘still institutionally racist’, senior officer admits as new recruitment strategy launched

Even the correlation (MUCH less the causation) of immigration and crime in the UK is murky at the very best (if not reverse correlation):
    Immigration and Crime: The UK and beyond - Migration Observatory

Anyway, assuming everything you cited is incontrovertible fact, at best, "in ruins" is a gross exaggeration.

VH Redux

VH Redux

Arrest figures are very often reflective of racially biased policing and over-policing of certain communities, not necessarily of higher levels of crime in those communities:

Racial bias in police stop and search getting worse, report reveals

UK police use of computer programs to predict crime sparks discrimination warning

British police ‘still institutionally racist’, senior officer admits as new recruitment strategy launched

Even the correlation (MUCH less the causation) of immigration and crime in the UK is murky at the very best (if not reverse correlation):
    Immigration and Crime: The UK and beyond - Migration Observatory

Anyway, assuming everything you cited is incontrovertible fact, at best, "in ruins" is a gross exaggeration.
    eh homicide and rape and theft and robbery are biased lmaooooooooo

go take that liberal shyte elsewhere boi

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    crime alone is a worrying factor

demographics as well but i dont want to get to that debate
    Crime in London fluctuates... I think last I read there was an increase in the last 3 years but that we are overall in a much lower position vs. The last 10 years... shi heik. Anyhow am not able to google right now, but crime in major cities is both worrying and a known issue, hardly a surprise...

VH Redux

VH Redux

Crime in London fluctuates... I think last I read there was an increase in the last 3 years but that we are overall in a much lower position vs. The last 10 years... shi heik. Anyhow am not able to google right now, but crime in major cities is both worrying and a known issue, hardly a surprise...
    crime and certain races and ethnic groups go hand in hand

i lived in london / st louis/ paris and i noticed certain patterns that do not change

sh.t backward culture high birth rate

if that doesnt worry you then you live in denial

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    crime and certain races go hand in hand

i lived in london / st louis/ paris and i noticed certain patterns that do not change
    I don’t subscribe to that line of thinking. I think put a person of any race under similar life conditions as those who perpetrate criminal activities and you will get similar results. It is not a question of race, gender, faith or nationality...

VH Redux

VH Redux

I don’t subscribe to that line of thinking. I think put a person of any race under similar life conditions as those who perpetrate criminal activities and you will get similar results. It is not a question of race, gender, faith or nationality...
    with all due respect thats a cowardly way of thinking

there are some races and groups with subdue their environment and others who get subdued by it .. a very swift read of history will confirm this

there are numerous factors that determine whether a group can succeed or not

blacks in the us have a 1.3 trillion dollar spending power but they do not invest in anything and engage in the trivialities of life ... 75% of black kids are born out of wedlock .. they glorify petty drug dealers and pimps and antagonize the police force then complain about crime lol

east asians came in drove to the us since the 70s with no money and without speaking the language and look where they are now

they invest in business creation and thus have an immense capital .. tight-knit communities .. with no support from their ancestral country for the exception of china