Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Disastrous 3ahd

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters
Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Let’s make a survey

Feel free to include comments on what can be done better or even compliments where applicable

• Advertisement
  • NewLebanon

NewLebanon

You got 4 votes in 1.5 hours (including myself) for your poll
    Shows how many people are interested in your attack on 3and

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    You got 4 votes in 1.5 hours (including myself) for your poll
    Shows how many people are interested in your attack on 3and
    Wow are you that much afraid of a poll ?
    It seems you already know the results...
    Respect others opinion so they can at least respect you

dyyyy

dyyyy

It's actually unfair or misleading to blame all what's happening on the 3ahd, they're only the part that joined in the last few years

This is the culmination of 30 years of corruption that was expected to one day blow up and it happened now.

so the government and everyone who evder took part in it is and always have been disastrous

shadow1

shadow1

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    it's kind of sad to see Aoun preside over the economic (soon social and later security) collapse of the country. It had been long coming and now that it is finally here it still hurts. You cant hold him solely responsible for this outcome but guilt by omission is just as bad as guilt by action.
    The irony!
    The president with the best platitudes ever (though most are unoriginal and plagiarised) has no more words to give the wretched people of this country, words he doesn't mean and they can't even pretend to believe. It does have a bitter taste getting to the party when the party is over. The best seats were already taken by a multitude of crooks and they left it to this president to clean up the mess and he has no clue as to what to do.

Temper and petulance aren't much use when you mix up your own superficial opinions with fundamental knowledge. If only his henchmen were honest enough to tell him the truth and not let him live in fantasy land. Alas!

I am sure a lot of people had a lot of fun on their way to the guillotine but many never had a chance. One can only be thankful there is an after life to compensate them for their suffering, past and impending.

History isn't going to be kind to him. He made too many fatal errors (not that he would admit to any but what does it matter now?) and there is precious little time left to rectify them and start anew and time is of the essecnce. He looks tired.

Am I satisfied? Let's just say I am not even surprised.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    It's actually unfair or misleading to blame all what's happening on the 3ahd, they're only the part that joined in the last few years

This is the culmination of 30 years of corruption that was expected to one day blow up and it happened now.

so the government and everyone who evder took part in it is and always have been disastrous
    No one is blaming anyone
    The question is 'How satisfied are you' and not 'Who takes the blame'

Personally i was one of those people who were mabsouta3 when 3awn made President, i had high expectations and i believed in him.
    I am only expressing my dissatisfaction based on the promises he sold us over the last 2 decades compared to the price we had to pay so he makes President and eventually how his 3ahd shaped up in the end.

Expectations vs Reality sort of a question.

V

Viral

If we had any other President lacking the wisdom and long experience of GMA who lived all Lebanon's recent wars and dealt with all kinds of ill politics domestic, regional and international imposed on the country, Lebanon like in Iraq, would be in the middle of a civil war today because that's what has been intended from hijacking the 7irak. Fighting and winning against Lebanon's corruption is the least of the foreign powers worries who are getting involved from as far as Washington.
    The Lebanese have no idea how sinister the conspiracies are against the them and how lucky they are having GMA as President... Imagine Geagea was the one...

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No one is blaming anyone
    The question is 'How satisfied are you' and not 'Who takes the blame'

Personally i was one of those people who were mabsouta3 when 3awn made President, i had high expectations and i believed in him.
    I am only expressing my dissatisfaction based on the promises he sold us over the last 2 decades compared to the price we had to pay so he makes President and eventually how his 3ahd shaped up in the end.

Expectations vs Reality sort of a question.
    You gave FPM what...one year...to fix a situation that's been in the making for decades?

Maybe the problem is not FPM, but your unrealistic expectations.

We can't know for sure what would have happened if FPM were given more time. Perhaps they would have failed to improve things anyway.

But given that they were cheated out of their allocated time, the last thing people are entitled to do is grade their (forcefully interrupted) performance.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    You gave FPM what...one year...to fix a situation that's been in the making for decades?

We can't know for sure what would have happened if FPM were given more time. Perhaps they would have failed to improve things anyway.

But given that they were cheated out of their allocated time, the last thing people are entitled to do is grade their (forcefully interrupted) performance.
    Sorry Indie
    Law badda tchatte kenit ghaymet (If it was going to rain, we should at least see clouds)

This 3ahd destroyed the country in 3 years (not 1 year)
    We saw nothing positive out of it, except illogical alliances, deals with corrupt people, Low speeches, lies, blames, deceit and hatred.
    Let’s make room as they enter the dumpster of history....

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Sorry Indie
    Law badda tchatte kenit ghaymet (If it was going to rain, we should at least see clouds)

This 3ahd destroyed the country in 3 years (not 1 year)
    We saw nothing positive out of it, except illogical alliances, deals with corrupt people, Low speeches, lies, blames, deceit and hatred.
    Let’s make room as they enter the dumpster of history....
    No problem. Your buddies in the U.S. and KSA will fix everything. Since they insist on a Hariri government, they obviously have Lebanon's best interests at heart.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    No problem. Your buddies in the U.S. and KSA will fix everything. Since they insist on a Hariri government, they obviously have Lebanon's best interests at heart.
    My buddies lol...
    Drop it Indie this low speech is not for you
    I don’t care who makes it to the government.
    Our battle was only starting and we will keep going until all institutions are cleaned up of all the filth, FPM or otherwise.

I

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    My buddies lol...
    Drop it Indie this low speech is not for you
    I don’t care who makes it to the government.
    Our battle was only starting and we will keep going until all institutions are cleaned up of all the filth, FPM or otherwise.

I
    Does that include Geagea?

Guess not. A few minutes ago you posted in the other thread that you want to vote for him.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Does that include Geagea?

Guess not. A few minutes ago you posted in the other thread that you want to vote for him.
    It includes everyone
    If you go back to other thread you’ll see that i said ‘in case of no alternative was found’ then yes i will vote for them based on their exceptional performance in the resigned government:)

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It includes everyone
    If you go back to other thread you’ll see that i said ‘in case of no alternative was found’ then yes i will vote for them based on their exceptional performance in the resigned government:)
    Congratulations...you have reached credibility level 0.

Don't bother trying to convince me otherwise. I had a grumpy evening, and I tried to make it better by snacking on kallaj, but it only gave me stomach pain, so now I'm taking it out on you. Maybe tomorrow I will be nicer :p

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter

Don't bother trying to convince me otherwise. I had a grumpy evening, and I tried to make it better by snacking on kallaj, but it only gave me stomach pain, so now I'm taking it out on you. Maybe tomorrow I will be nicer :p
    I hope you get better
    All FPMers had a grumpy evening last night :)

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I hope you get better
    All FPMers had a grumpy evening last night :)
    Thanks.
    I can assure you my grumpiness had nothing to do with politics. Way too jaded for that.

dyyyy

dyyyy

Still grumpy ? or I can give you my opinion on the subject ? :p
    If not I'll wait after you have a nice breakfast no problem

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Currently i am somewhat disappointed.
    I have faith as we are seeing anti corruption cases opening left and right that we COULD be a different country. i have hopes also that the President in the next government doesnt allow any state ministries, the displaced gone, information gone and that he needs to take the Interior ministry. This ministry is an important one and PMA can use it. We need a new political structure in the country some sort of decentralisation. This is simply not working anymore. There needs to be civil disobedience until the politicians give up.

dyyyy

dyyyy

Not grumpy anymore :p
    Yeyy great 😄

Concerning FPM, I think people have the right to be disappointed from them, they had more than 1 year and the direction of their politics wasn't towards reform. You can see from their alliances, from their speeches ...
    We don't have to be grateful every single good task they're doing because that's the minimum and trust me if you dig more you'll see that every party has some good people and good achievements.

What we should do is be more demanding, and refuse anything suspicious from their side.
    And they did quite a few that have nothing to do with the FPM values
    - They oppressed people who criticized PMA and Bassil
    - They voted on laws that are the basis of corruption (Increasing their salaries, Forgiving the past budgets, )
    - They put a whole ministry to fight corruption that didn't find anything.
    - The people who speak in their names are awful (I frankly don't understand how a party who was based on university students lets Joseph Abi Fadel speak in its name)

In short they became part of the system, I don't know if more time would have changed this.