Pompeo visit to Israel and Lebanon: When Meddling with other counties internal affairs becomes Virtue.

Is The Crusader in Chief and Crusader Pompeo

• Lebanon biggest supporter with possibly France

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • LAF biggest supporter

• Lebanon Christians biggest supporter with France

• Middle East Christians biggest supporters

• Ennemy of Lebanon

• They care only about Israel

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • They only care about the dollar and their interest

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Lebanon and LAF biggest supporter

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Lebanon Christians biggest supporter

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Lebanese Muslim biggest supporter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
You are not talking to "them", you are talking to me and I am not responsible for your assumptions.
However, I will reply anyway.

The only law is the law of the strongest.

Assyrians did not ask Jews permission whether they can occupy Holy Land, Assyrians simply did.
Babylonians did not ask Jews permission whether they can occupy Holy Land, Babylonians simply did.
Persians did not ask Jews permission whether they can occupy Holy Land, Persians simply did.
Greeks did not ask Jews permission whether they can occupy Holy Land, Greeks simply did.
Romans did not ask Jews permission whether they can occupy Holy Land, Romans simply did.
Arabs Babylonians did not ask Jews permission whether they can occupy Holy Land, Arabs simply did.
Turks did not ask Jews permission whether they can occupy Holy Land, Turks simply did.
Brits did not ask Jews permission whether they can occupy Holy Land, Brits simply did.

Jews are chasing off all of these occupiers and squatters today because Jews are strong enough to be able to do it.

If and when you will get strong enough to occupy Jewish land again you will not ask anyone's permission.

So, spare me your "divine" baloney.
Except that Jews are occupiers too, looooool

• Advertisement
  • J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Ma washwasho inno khalloone 2e3mel ra2ees w ed7ak 3a HA?
    He actually probably did, he also likely told him, I have to go out and say what I have to say allow me sir to apologize from you first :)
    Then he most likely told Gaby, please keep up the good work advocating for my presidency in the US, pretty please, 3am 3azzbak ma3i :)

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    باسيل لبومبيو: "حزب الله" حزب غير إرهابي وتصنيفه إرهابيا لا يعني لبنان

الرئيس عون لبومبيو: حزب الله حزب لبناني منبثق من قاعدة شعبية
    Of course no one expected anything less from FPM. Were you surprised? I am sure Pompeo was not :)

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I think it is funny that Pompeo made his remarks from not qawi's backyard :lol:

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    did they put banners on the airport road? I heard they put a bunch reading: Khosh Amdid dear Pompeo :)
    dont let your heart be troubled, I am sure Zareef will be back soon :)

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    no matter what you think of Pompeo or Trump or the US, one thing is for sure good-riddance to Obama and his administration, thankfully we no longer have to watch the tango between Kerry & Zareef :)

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    :cigar:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/pompeo-heads-to-lebanon-where-hezbollah-is-at-peak-strength/2019/03/21/1fdc902c-4ba2-11e9-8cfc-2c5d0999c21e_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8173c9889601

Asked by journalists on his way to the Middle East about his meetings with Aoun, who helped facilitate Hezbollah’s rise to power, Pompeo responded: “In my business we talk to a lot of people that we’re hoping to change their way.”
    Perhaps Gaby told him not to worry I will adjust not qawi's positions for you, just support his presidency? what do you think?

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    The nerve of that fatass strolling and roaring with his destructive gangster agenda at the service of Israeli right wing extremists.

Shame on whoever allowed him to come and talk like that. :)

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    The nerve of that fatass strolling and roaring with his destructive gangster agenda.

He stood his beautiful fat ass right in Bassil's backyard and gave him a lecture :)

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    You are the traitor, and you are not vapid :)
    I apologize. I should never have called you a traitor. A traitor means that you belong in the first place; it's also not my language.

Let me rephrase: a vapid internet troll living vicariously to see the destruction of a country thousands of miles away.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I apologize. I should never have called you a traitor. A traitor means that you belong in the first place; it's also not my language.

Let me rephrase: a vapid internet troll living vicariously to see the destruction of a country thousands of miles away.
    Apology not accepted :)
    by the way your statement makes no sense, look up how to use vicariously in a sentence and try it again :)

Rachel Corrie

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
    Perhaps Gaby told him not to worry I will adjust not qawi's positions for you, just support his presidency? what do you think?
    I think you and your likes are deranged. If you think Trump is going to risk American lives and money to attack Iran and fight a regional war with sectarian undertones, either for the sake of Wahhabi MBS or the warmonger and corrupt Netanyahu, then you're actually beyond deranged and beyond stupid. If Obama did not do it, do you think a businessman like Trump would?

With all the pressure, I feel Trump wants Iran to go to the negotiating table anew and then declare an illusional victory over Obama in the next election, if he is not impeached before that.

And the pressure put on Lebanon can backfire. If you actually think Lebanon would be sanctioned and Lebanese made to go hungry or live in starvation and deprivation then you're even more crazy. It isn't going to happen and if it ever happens, it will open the doors of hell on israehell. Who stays when/if pushed to the wall the pressure won't rebound and slap the israehellis in their ugly faces? Who says we cannot start a confrontation? Maybe open the front at the Shebaa farms as a strategy or even at the Golan to ward off the pressure? Or even an all round attack and an open ended war? Or several roadside bombs targeting israehelli patrol vehicles along the border line? Everything is open to us too. All options on the table too. And we have strength to carry out our threats and bring the israehellis on their knees, literally. We are not deluded. We are not weak. We are not afraid. We are strong. And the language of Pompeo is not only unnecessary, but counterproductive. You are deluded if you think that fat pig's visit to Beirut and him talking trash will change anything on the ground. They should be careful not to push their luck too far with Lebanon. The results will not be what Lebanese want, if we are pushed to the wall, but most certainly it will be far worse for israehellis than the reality they face today.

If they have issues with Iran, they should sort it out with Iran directly and leave Lebanon out. That simple. They should ask Saudi Arabia to attack Iran. They have billions and billions of weapons from the USA. And it won't be sad to see the Saudis getting some well deserved slaps from Iran and possibly from the Iraqi and Yemeni fronts too.

All the pressure and maneuvering is to bring Iran to the table. And the Iranians are insisting that the first agreement done under Obama must be fulfilled before thinking about another. You can not set a precedence of acting without concern to the credibility of agreements your country (US) signs and still imagine you'd be trusted with another painstaking agreement, which a new US administration can undo and use it as tissue paper for internal politics.

So if Zarif and Kerry holding hands was your nightmare, the nightmare isn't over yet. Wait for part 2 when Pompeo and Zarif hold hands. And wait for a possible Zarif presidency in Iran. Zarif seems to be your bigger nightmare. Who says Trump can't visit Tehran in the foreseeable future and sit down talking to the supreme leader, after the former's meeting with Chairman Kim? You still have lots to worry about. Iran will talk, debate, discuss, disagree and agree and all done in an atmosphere of honesty and on equal pedestals...not subservience like your overlords, the Persian Gulf Arabian puppets.

So you and your likes can keep wanking your brains out. We are strong and we are the ones the Americans will talk to and want to talk to.

Rachel Corrie

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
    The nerve of that fatass strolling and roaring with his destructive gangster agenda at the service of Israeli right wing extremists.

Well, allowing him blow hot fart from his mouth and bearing the odor is the wise thing to do. But if I were in place of GB, I'd have told him to leave immediately to the airport. We don't allow foreigners interfere in internal Lebanese affairs or label Lebanese political parties as terrorist organizations. So its all good in the end. The Lebanese always have considerations that bother on money. The US should keep pumping in aid. That's one consideration HA doesn't have or is free from. Well, the Iranians too should pump in money and weapons. The Saudis and Gulfies and maybe the Russians too. Lebanon is the teenage mistress everyone is fighting to have cam sex with...and in the end its only cam sex! Or it must only be cam sex. And nothing more.