• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Pompeo visit to Israel and Lebanon: When Meddling with other counties internal affairs becomes Virtue.

Is The Crusader in Chief and Crusader Pompeo

• Lebanon biggest supporter with possibly France

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • LAF biggest supporter

• Lebanon Christians biggest supporter with France

• Middle East Christians biggest supporters

• Ennemy of Lebanon

• They care only about Israel

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • They only care about the dollar and their interest

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Lebanon and LAF biggest supporter

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Lebanon Christians biggest supporter

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Lebanese Muslim biggest supporter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Be careful, Muki got banned for the talk like that.
Israehell is an enemy state.

Trump is a Zionist terror sympathizer.

I cannot be banned for that on a Lebanese forum.

You're on way to get banned after Muki. A Lebanese forum should have no Zionist israehellis on it. This forum will be liberated from your filth and hasbara trolling.

• Advertisement
  • Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    Be careful, Muki got banned for the talk like that.
    Oh, look who's complaining now. :D

Muki failed as a moderator, became a troll instigator with an agenda to cause strife between Lebanese. And I remind you he was voted by mostly Lebanese posters.

I supported his (and your) right to his opinion, even though I find him a vile racist, but he crossed a line that would not be tolerated on any political forum.

I also remind you that this is a Lebanese forum. Know your limits. :)

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member

Muki failed as a moderator, became a troll instigator with an agenda to cause strife between Lebanese. And I remind you he was voted by mostly Lebanese posters.

I supported his (and your) right to his opinion, even though I find him a vile racist, but he crossed a line that would not be tolerated on any political forum.

I didnt vote for muki, but banning an elected moderator is not a bright spot for the forum.
    These are some lofty claims and accusations you toss around, but hey more power to you....

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    I didnt vote for muki, but banning an elected moderator is not a bright spot for the forum.
    These are some lofty claims and accusations you toss around, but hey more power to you....
    So what if he is an "elected moderator"? That's not a card to act however you please. There are still rules and codes of conduct.

Having "friendly views" towards an official "enemy state" on a Lebanese forum is one thing. Threatening violence, instigating Lebanese against each other, name-calling Lebanese communities means you overstayed your welcome.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    So what if he is an "elected moderator"? That's not a card to act however you please. There are still rules and codes of conduct.

Having "friendly views" towards an official "enemy state" on a Lebanese forum is one thing. Threatening violence, instigating Lebanese against each other, name-calling Lebanese communities means you overstayed your welcome.
    may be good to point to posts that support these claims, so forumers can judge, after all they voted this moderator in.
    Banning a moderator requires some care in explaining and showing why.

theMightyRedV

theMightyRedV

Give us a million moderators named joseph_lubnan and not a single zionist israeli...we may be worlds apart in our opinions but in the end we are Lebanese. Respectfully, no zionist/israeli should be permitted to moderate a Lebanese forum.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Give us a million moderators named joseph_lubnan and not a single zionist israeli...we may be worlds apart in our opinions but in the end we are Lebanese. Respectfully, no zionist/israeli should be permitted to moderate a Lebanese forum.
    thank you for the sentiment. good to see that we can disagree and discuss.

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    may be good to point to posts that support these claims, so forumers can judge, after all they voted this moderator in.
    Banning a moderator requires some care in explaining and showing why.
    He was warned. His posts are everywhere. I think it's fair to expect some boundaries for non-Lebanese, particularly those openly supportive of an official so-called "enemy state". I can't imagine any Lebanese would get away with what he said on any Israeli forum of a major party; never mind getting elected as mod, so there's nothing to be ashamed of on this forum.

Anyways I voted for him because I thought he could do a good job regardless of his opinions, and I defended him until recently. Instead it seems like it drove him to the edge of trollunacy; or using internal divisions to create more hatred and discord.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

He was warned. His posts are everywhere. I think it's fair to expect some boundaries for non-Lebanese, particularly those openly supportive of an official so-called "enemy state". I can't imagine any Lebanese would get away with what he said on any Israeli forum of a major party; never mind getting elected as mod, so there's nothing to be ashamed of on this forum.

Anyways I voted for him because I thought he could do a good job regardless of his opinions, and I defended him until recently. Instead it seems like it drove him to the edge of trollunacy.
    Israelis would take down their website before electing a goy as mod :lol:

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Oh you might also want to talk to us about Bibi's funny story about the Persians who attacked the Jews...some 2500 years ago. I think you Zionists, with your stories and actions, are starting to look more and more like circus freaks.

Anyway, you are part of the past, you just don't know it yet.
    "Persians who attacked the Jews...some 2500 years ago" - there are several stories, could you be more specific.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

"I also remind you that this is a Lebanese forum. Know your limits." - yes, I know, you get help from moderators and you still are whining non-stop.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    @Jorje is too weak to compete on @Jorje's own, moderator's help is desperately needed.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I've yet to see a goy as mod in any Israeli/Jewish forum or subreddit.
    I have never been to an Israeli/jewish forum or subreddit so I do not know either way. and I have no idea what a Discord server is! (I should look that up)

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member

Anyways I voted for him because I thought he could do a good job regardless of his opinions, and I defended him until recently. Instead it seems like it drove him to the edge of trollunacy; or using internal divisions to create more hatred and discord.
    Here you go here are his latest postings Muki
    point to one or two examples of what got him banned, I am curious.