Pompeo visit to Israel and Lebanon: When Meddling with other counties internal affairs becomes Virtue.

Is The Crusader in Chief and Crusader Pompeo

• Lebanon biggest supporter with possibly France

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • LAF biggest supporter

• Lebanon Christians biggest supporter with France

• Middle East Christians biggest supporters

• Ennemy of Lebanon

• They care only about Israel

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • They only care about the dollar and their interest

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Lebanon and LAF biggest supporter

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Lebanon Christians biggest supporter

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Lebanese Muslim biggest supporter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Here you go here are his latest postings Muki
point to one or two examples of what got him banned, I am curious.
I think it's forbidden to even talk to an Israeli online let alone him being a mod. Even if he didn't do anything, it would put Jo in a very precarious position having him as mod. Especially after Rachel Corrie and Manifesto started a tirade of threats to take legal action.

• Advertisement
  • J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I'm not privvy to the details of his ban, but you can take a look at post #391

Pompeo visit to Israel and Lebanon: When Meddling with other counties internal affairs becomes Virtue.

Now let me hear you justify that post.
    I see. Thanks. I do not justify name calling at all, in fact I try to report it as often as I can, and do my best not to get dragged into it. I have experienced much worse from many here, and repeatedly, but have not seen anyone banned for hurling insults at me... Granted a moderator shouldn't indulge this way, but I still do no see banning. I can understand deleting a post like this for example.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I think it's forbidden to even talk to an Israeli online let alone him being a mod. Even if he didn't do anything, it would put Jo in a very precarious position having him as mod. Especially after Rachel Corrie and Manifesto started a tirade of threats to take legal action.
    Really. How do you know if he is really Israeli or Martian or even Jewish at all in an anonymous forum? I could be a 90 year old fat ugly hag from Timbuktu :)

Last edited:
    fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I see. Thanks. I do not justify name calling at all, in fact I try to report it as often as I can, and do my best not to get dragged into it. I have experienced much worse from many here, and repeatedly, but have not seen anyone banned for hurling insults at me... Granted a moderator shouldn't indulge this way, but I still do no see banning. I can understand deleting a post like this for example.
    I don't believe you missed the first word of the first sentence. It's a subject pronoun.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I don't believe you missed the first word of the first sentence. It's a subject pronoun.
    Ok, thanks for pointing that out, so the issue is that he claims to be Jewish? or is it because this is interpreted that he is claiming to be Israeli? Jews make statements like this too by the way don't you think?

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Anyway, whatever, we are going way off topic, and just in case I am annoying someone, I honestly don't want to get banned, so that's enough curiosity from my part. :)

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ok, thanks for pointing that out, so the issue is that he claims to be Jewish? or is it because this is interpreted that he is claiming to be Israeli? Jews make statements like this too by the way don't you think?
    As i said JL, i don't know the real reason and i'm only speculating. However, he did refer to himself as an Israeli with a bit of threatening in that post. Couple that with statements such as Judea for the Jews and Arabia for the Arabs and you got yourself a double milkshake. The slurs and the insults are but the cherry on top, and i have to be honest in saying that we got used to these from all members.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    "What is this 3000 BC ???" -
    Are you trying to hide behind time, well, I gave you more recent examples as well.
    Anyway, I am glad that you do recognize 3000+ of Jewish history in this land.

"have you heard of a concept called the rule of law??" -
    Is this the same rule of law that you followed when you occupied all of North Africa and most of the Middle East?
    Then my answer is, yes.

"So tell me on what part/story/verse is the golan land grab based on?" -
    First, status of Golan Heights was never determined to be as property of Syria, Syria simply took it because it could just as Transjordan simply took Jerusalem because it could.
    Second, Syria attacked Israel in 1967 and lost Golan Heights as an aggressor and as per international law it is all that is needed for Israel to possess it.
    This is the same law that recognizes Eastern Prussia as part of Russia or Silesia as part of Czech Republic or Alsace and Lorraine as part of France or ...
    So basically what u’re saying is that you no other claim to this land other mere brute forve and than uncle sam says you can hav it, u could hav just said it no need to write lenghty paragraphs.

U stole land before, i dont think anybody gona mind you stealing land again, but spare me the self rightous bs k?

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    "Persians who attacked the Jews...some 2500 years ago" - there are several stories, could you be more specific.
    You should ask Bibi for it. I couldn't hear the whole of it from him, since every time he brings it up, he gets cut.

Last time he brought the subject, Putin cut him by saying something like "oh...that is a long time ago...let's rather focus on today". Meaning: You look like an idiot running around with such stories, and I have no time for this.

Now if you're interested, just call him and ask him for details.

And tell him also that Abou Sandal says that he looks like a senile old man, every time he brings back this new story of his. And though many have been trying to send him hints to drop that, for his own sake, but he is too inflated by his monkey-like arrogance.

NiceV

NiceV

We need
    HA to give his weapons to LAF
    LAF will be able to defend Lebanon
    Shia can get all the guarantees they need
    Vice President with the power to sign no problem
    As long as equality is established Christians Muslims

Support for a peace treaty; Trump Deal Of century establishing peace with a Palestinian State
    Muslims Christians Jews could live in peace prosperity and tolerance
    Israel Lebanon peace treaty in the end
    Palestinians refugees return to Palestinian state

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I've yet to see a goy as mod in any Israeli/Jewish forum, subreddit or even Discord server.
    So, you know each and every mod at every forum, then it should be easy for you to pick one and show actual example instead of just shooting your big mouth.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    You should ask Bibi for it. I couldn't hear the whole of it from him, since every time he brings it up, he gets cut.

Last time he brought the subject, Putin cut him by saying something like "oh...that is a long time ago...let's rather focus on today". Meaning: You look like an idiot running around with such stories, and I have no time for this.

Now if you're interested, just call him and ask him for details.

And tell him also that Abou Sandal says that he looks like a senile old man, every time he brings back this new story of his. And though many have been trying to send him hints to drop that, for his own sake, but he is too inflated by his monkey-like arrogance.
    Se, that is why you cannot be taken seriously - you make a claim and when you are asked to back it up you are trying to weasel out of it.

Luckily for Israel this is your common trait and this is your common weakness and as long as it is you will remain an annoyance, a nuisance and nothing more.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    So basically what u’re saying is that you no other claim to this land other mere brute forve and than uncle sam says you can hav it, u could hav just said it no need to write lenghty paragraphs.

U stole land before, i dont think anybody gona mind you stealing land again, but spare me the self rightous bs k?
    Yes, I already said this much prior to the comment that you quoted - trace entire conversation up the chain and you'll find it.

NiceV

NiceV

is this the plan of tramb the idiot?
    God know who is the idiot
    Deal of the century coming in May
    Trump the Crusader in Chief defeated terrorists and Put China on its knees
    Iran is finished economically
    Nobody will be able to say no
    Israel and the Palestinians and the Arab will accept
    Do you think you are stronger than China

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    God know who is the idiot
    Deal of the century coming in May
    Trump the Crusader in Chief defeated terrorists and Put China on its knees
    Iran is finished economically
    Nobody will be able to say no
    Israel and the Palestinians and the Arab will accept
    Do you think you are stronger than China
    w if tramb the idiot orders you to naturalise palestinians in lebanon, will you say b2amrak sidi?

NiceV

NiceV

w if tramb the idiot orders you to naturalise palestinians in lebanon, will you say b2amrak sidi?
    I will say no and he will not ask it
    There is only a little more than 100,000 Palestinians left in Lebanon
    Most have left or get naturalized
    It is a done deal
    The others wil go to Palestinian State or gulf countries

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    I will say no and he will not ask it
    There is only a little more than 100,000 Palestinians left in Lebanon
    Most have left or get naturalized
    It is a done deal
    The others wil go to Palestinian State or gulf countries
    lol @ tramb the idiot

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Oh, stop that - if I can be called Zionist pig or Israel "israhell", then it is only fitting you get the same treatment.

You, guys, are claiming to be strong and yet whine at every opportunity.
    I'm neither a mod nor an enforcer around here. I'm just a member just like yourself.