Pompeo visit to Israel and Lebanon: When Meddling with other counties internal affairs becomes Virtue.

Is The Crusader in Chief and Crusader Pompeo

• Lebanon biggest supporter with possibly France

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • LAF biggest supporter

• Lebanon Christians biggest supporter with France

• Middle East Christians biggest supporters

• Ennemy of Lebanon

• They care only about Israel

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • They only care about the dollar and their interest

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Lebanon and LAF biggest supporter

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Lebanon Christians biggest supporter

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Lebanese Muslim biggest supporter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    What you label "obstruction" is actually governance. Hezbollah is part of governance in Lebanon because Lebanese people gave them the mandate to represent them in parliament, and the majority of Lebanese voted for parties allied with Hezbollah. It is called governance and not obstruction. It is only obstruction when the evil plans of foreign countries that do not have the interests of Lebanon and the Lebanese are stopped by the courageous will of Hezballah, since others are sissies. For as long as the Lebanese people exist, hezballah will. And if the name is not existing, the Lebanese people will give their will to resist evil occupation and imperialism another name to confront you.
    It is called Iranian wissaye

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Pompeo got everyone worked up before he even set foot in Lebanon lol

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Bassil Jabbar
    He's meeting Pompeo now
    Pompeo: Dear "not strong", stop trying so hard to sell yourself to the American administration to support you for your Lebanese presidency bid and ambitions we know you are the prime ally of Iranian Oversight regime over Lebanon... besides its rather pathetic don't you think? :).... p.s stop bugging Gaby about this everyday the guy has other things to work on too you know! :)

Rachel Corrie

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
    Pompeo: Dear "not strong", stop trying so hard to sell yourself to the American administration to support you for your Lebanese presidency bid and ambitions we know you are the prime ally of Iranian Oversight regime over Lebanon... besides its rather pathetic don't you think? :).... p.s stop bugging Gaby about this everyday the guy has other things to work on too you know! :)
    Dont forget that the US policies have always been buried in Lebanon. The US can't succeed in Lebanon. So if truly, as you're claiming, Basil is selling himself to the Americans, then his dream of becoming presidente is dead on arrival!

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Dont forget that the US policies have always been buried in Lebanon. The US can't succeed in Lebanon. So if truly, as you're claiming, Basil is selling himself to the Americans, then his dream of becoming presidente is dead on arrival!
    Bassil not qawi is likely telling HA, I am going to fool the Americans so they support me but don't worry its all a game I got your back. He is likely telling the Americans I know how to play HA support me and I will be your guy. not qawi be thinking he smart :lol:

Skunk

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    Pompeo: Dear "not strong", stop trying so hard to sell yourself to the American administration to support you for your Lebanese presidency bid and ambitions we know you are the prime ally of Iranian Oversight regime over Lebanon... besides its rather pathetic don't you think? :)
    Bassil not qawi is likely telling HA, I am going to fool the Americans so they support me but don't worry its all a game I got your back. He is likely telling the Americans I know how to play HA support me and I will be your guy. not qawi be thinking he smart :lol:

Bassil's presidency at this point is more than just of an ambition imo
    it's happening :)

Yours and Corrie's tears will be so delicious to digest in few years time :)

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    That faint handshake should worry Aoun. Those people are probably still in the business of political assassinations and they feel insulted for much less, let alone if the host is an old 7erden still defying their upcoming new civil war plan for Lebanon, now that Syria's is nearly over.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    That faint handshake should worry Aoun. Those people are probably still in the business of political assassinations and they feel insulted for much less, let alone if the host is an old 7erden still defying their upcoming new civil war plan for Lebanon, now that Syria's is nearly over.
    What faint handshake, seems like a bonafide full fledged proper handshake to me :)

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Staff member
    Pompeo got everyone worked up before he even set foot in Lebanon lol
    U’re surprised that the representative of the most powerful nation in the world gets the people of a barely surving country worked up?
    :)

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    U’re surprised that the representative of the most powerful nation in the world gets the people of a barely surving country worked up?
    :)
    No not at all :)
    just reminding the few 3antar bin shaddad here in the forum of the obvious :)
    I should post the antar video from myriam klink for their enjoyment :)

Rachel Corrie

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
    Bassil's presidency at this point is more than just of an ambition imo
    it's happening :)

Yours and Corrie's tears will be so delicious to digest in few years time :)
    There is no tear that would be shed from me if Basil becomes president. My first choice still remains Sleiman Frangieh. Frangieh doesn't make me feel like I am in a divided country along sectarian or religious lines. Basil is too sectarian. That's something I do not like in him. And he's been having these slips of tongue. Then, sometimes you feel the FPM policies can change based on mood swings, as displayed by their bipolar supporters. When Aoun was leading the FPM, there was more consistency and allies felt more at peace and confident of his leadership. If Basil beats Frangieh to the presidency, Basil would likely have much reassurances to make to his allies for them to abandon Frangieh and give it to him. And also Basil will have to commit that after him, it will be Frangieh's turn.

Last edited:
    My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What faint handshake, seems like bonafide full fledged proper handshake to me :)
    When stuck in an imagined reality, many details get missed. Still like your smilies, give a mahatma dalai joseph atmosphere over the delusion. :)