Pompeo visit to Israel and Lebanon: When Meddling with other counties internal affairs becomes Virtue.

Is The Crusader in Chief and Crusader Pompeo

• Lebanon biggest supporter with possibly France

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • LAF biggest supporter

• Lebanon Christians biggest supporter with France

• Middle East Christians biggest supporters

• Ennemy of Lebanon

• They care only about Israel

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • They only care about the dollar and their interest

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Lebanon and LAF biggest supporter

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Lebanon Christians biggest supporter

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Lebanese Muslim biggest supporter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • Rachel Corrie

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
    No not at all :)
    just reminding the few 3antar bin shaddad here in the forum of the obvious :)
    When you hear of an outlaw visiting your neighborhood, its normal to be worked up. They have never had any good plan for Lebanon. Its always about making plans to destroy Lebanon for israehell's sake.

Skunk

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    There is no tear that would be shed from if Basil becomes president. My first choice still remains Sleiman Frangieh. Frangieh doesn't make me feel like I am in a divided country along sectarian or religious lines. Basil is too sectarian. That's something I do not like in him. And he's been having these slip of tongues. Then, sometimes you feel the FPM policies can change based on mood swings, as displayed by their bipolar supporters. When Aoun was leading the FPM, there was more consistency and allies felt more at peace and confident of his leadership. If Basil beats Frangieh to the presidency, Basil would likely have much reassurances to make to his allies for them to abandon Frangieh and give it to him. And also Basil will have to commit that after him, it will be Frangieh's turn.

We will see :)
    Bassil doesn't need to reassure you anything, there will be a Parliamentary election few months prior the presidency.
    FPM's results will be his assurance.

Rachel Corrie

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
    Bassil doesn't need to reassure you anything, there will be a Parliamentary election few months prior the presidency.
    You do not even speak for the FPM. So I won't bother. I even doubt you're a genuine FPM supporter.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Alla ytawwil bi 3omr PMA bukra bi-jaddededo wa bi maddedo :)
    FPM 3ammar, 3allam, dawwa, jannas, khasskhass, jaddad, maddadd :)

Skunk

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    Alla ytawwil bi 3omr PMA bukra bi-jaddededo wa bi maddedo :)
    FPM 3ammar, 3allam, dawwa, jannas, khasskhass, jaddad, maddadd :)
    No i think PMA retires after his term, the man did his part.
    kaffa w waffa, alla ytawel b 3omro akid :)

Skunk

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter

اكد وزير الخارجية الاميركي مايك بومبيو خلال مؤتمر صحافي مع وزير الخارجية جبران باسيل في قصر بسترس، ان "حزب الله يقف عائقا أمام أحلام اللبنانيين، ويخدم أجندة النظام الإيراني حزب الله تحدى الدولة اللبنانية ويواصل التشويش ومعارضة مصالح اللبنانيين".

وقال: "الاتجار بالمخدرات وتبيض الأموال يضع حزب الله تحت مجهر المجتمع الدولي"، مشيراً الى ان "حزب الله يحصل على 700 مليون دولار سنويا من النظام الإيراني"، لافتاً الى ان "الشعب اللبناني يواجه خيارا صعبا فإما أن يواصل المضي كأمة شجاعة أو يحقق طموحات إيران وحزب الله".

واضاف: "واشنطن ستواصل استخدام كل الوسائل للضغط على إيران وحزب الله".

وذكر بومبيو ان "رفيق الحريري اغتيل من قبل جماعة "الأسد" وحلفائها".

ولفت الى ان "قاسم سليماني يستمر في تقويض مؤسسات لبنان الشرعية".

joe tayyar

joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I totally disagree that we have people on the forum sidelining with israel and USA to throw hate against a fraction in my country regardless if i like them or not. I totally agree with @Rachel Corrie concern on the forum though i might not agree with him for some issues internally. But truth to be said, this is a patriotic forum, at least we should act like that. I hate this proverb but it describe the moment: ana w khayyeh 3a ibin 3amme, w ana w ibin 3ammeh 3al gharib!

Rachel Corrie

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
    I totally disagree that we have people on the forum sidelining with israel and USA to throw hate against a fraction in my country regardless if i like them or not. I totally agree with @Rachel Corrie concern on the forum though i might not agree with him for some issues internally. But truth to be said, this is a patriotic forum, at least we should act like that. I hate this proverb but it describe the moment: ana w khayyeh 3a ibin 3amme, w ana w ibin 3ammeh 3al gharib!
    Yeslam temmak. Inta khayyeh.

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    باسيل لبومبيو: "حزب الله" حزب غير إرهابي وتصنيفه إرهابيا لا يعني لبنان

الرئيس عون لبومبيو: حزب الله حزب لبناني منبثق من قاعدة شعبية

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    باسيل لبومبيو: "حزب الله" حزب غير إرهابي وتصنيفه إرهابيا لا يعني لبنان

الرئيس عون لبومبيو: حزب الله حزب لبناني منبثق من قاعدة شعبية
    Ma washwasho inno khalloone 2e3mel ra2ees w ed7ak 3a HA?

Skunk

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    Great,
    now try to repeat the same logic from a Hezbollah's perspective, however with Iran and Syria instead of USA.

Ana wel gharib 3a eben 3ammeh, w ana w eben 3ammeh 3a Khayyeh
    yaw shou ? Nsina l Syrian occupation era eh

ORMOD

ORMOD

Staff member
    Super Penguin
    I, as a super moderator on this forum, i have recieved some complaints today and in the past about the freedom of speech, Im all with the freedom of speech , but I cannot tolerate to have an enemy state by constitution to spread hate toward lebanese fractions whoever they are, consider this to be a warning to all who is doing this, otherwise i m gonna start banning them no matter what position they are in the forum!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Rachel Corrie

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
    I, as a super moderator on this forum, i have recieved some complaints today and in the past about the freedom of speech, Im all with the freedom of speech , but I cannot tolerate to have an enemy state by constitution to spread hate toward lebanese fractions whoever they are, consider this to be a warning to all who is doing this, otherwise i m gonna start banning them no matter what position they are in the forum!
    There is a moderator who is threatening Lebanon with destruction. I am not going to abandon a Lebanese forum I spend time on because of a Zionist hasbara troll or mole. Something has to be done.

theMightyRedV

theMightyRedV

Really commend this post. Im all for dialogue and debate with Lebanese, we can talk and mouth off between ouweti's, FMers, HA, Amal, FPM etc, but israelis and la7di's are official enemies of the state no matter what. That filth should have no place on a proud Lebanese forum

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Staff member
    I never claimed anything divine, if you want divine go talk to those who do.
    U claimed legitimacy of appropriating land for the jewish state, the jewish states’ geographical legitimacy, per their own recognition, comes from religious stories and myths, tell me which verse/story are u basing your land grab on? Plz thx :)