Pompeo visit to Israel and Lebanon: When Meddling with other counties internal affairs becomes Virtue.

Is The Crusader in Chief and Crusader Pompeo

• Lebanon biggest supporter with possibly France

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • LAF biggest supporter

• Lebanon Christians biggest supporter with France

• Middle East Christians biggest supporters

• Ennemy of Lebanon

• They care only about Israel

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • They only care about the dollar and their interest

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Lebanon and LAF biggest supporter

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Lebanon Christians biggest supporter

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Lebanese Muslim biggest supporter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Fool, you're making no sense.

Stop whining when anyone threatens to throw you into the sea, then.
    First, between two of us I doubt I am the one who is a fool.
    Second, I do not recall ever whining about anything, well maybe when I was 2 years old, but I still cannot recall doing it.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Priceless again!
    Let's pretend Hezbollah didn't hear that. Since they are ready to surrender their arms now that Pompeo have spoken:)
    Let's pretend Hezlollah heard that and if they didn't please make sure that they do.

If Lebanon wishes to shoot itself in a foot just to spite Pompeo, then be my guest.

Muki

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    I'm not pissed off! If we are pissed off with Pompeo, we know how and where and when to express it. He came, barked and left. And our officials gave him the necessary response. Pompeo is the one who's actually pissed with the tirade he launched against Hezbollah at israehell's bidding. Some white dog from the US who doesn't know our culture, country, history, politics and knows nothing about us, save what netanyahu brainwashed him, thinks he can come over at netanyahu's behest and bark and get results. He doesn't know he is looking and sounding foolish and will only succeed in making things worse and harder for peace and for israehell.
    If you're so sure he got no results, why are you so worked up?

Do you really expect Aoun or Bassil to share what they discussed with Americans, with you? Just like Berri supports the fake mokawame in public, but in private meetings with Americans, he reaaaaally makes his feelings known.

Rachel Corrie

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member

Do you really expect Aoun or Bassil to share what they discussed with Americans, with you? Just like Berri supports the fake mokawame in public, but in private meetings with Americans, he reaaaaally makes his feelings known.
    Regurgitated trash...keep repeating that like a broken record.

Muki

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    you're as butthurt as pompeo was with the cold reception lol...no red carpet this time...ya haram lol. Maybe pompeo needs to visit sanyoura to get the reception they were accustomed to in the past...those days are long gone munchkin and theres nothing pompeo trump and netenyahu can do about it lol.
    I don't think Pompeo cares lol. Probably never heard the names of the people he met with before today.

Rachel Corrie

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
    Let's pretend Hezlollah heard that and if they didn't please make sure that they do.

If Lebanon wishes to shoot itself in a foot just to spite Pompeo, then be my guest.
    Well, if netanyahu is drunk and trump is ready to gamble with israehell, you can try acting foolish in Lebanon.

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Wikileaks showed us otherwise.

Muki

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    Keep dreaming. You're leaving that land eventually. By hook or crook.
    Yeah, OK, abou 3antar 😂😂.
    Put on headband and scream at the top of ya lungs: durka durka muhammad jihad.

And Pompeo's america are doing netanyahu's israhell's bidding. US politicians are on the payroll of Zionist owned corporations. We can wait till the American people free their country from the grip of the Zionist lobby.
    We will see which comes first: overthrow of Iranian mullahs or dissolution of Israel-US alliance.

Would you like to wager?

By the way, your days on this forum are numbered. A Zionist Israehelli [] should not be a moderator on a Lebanese forum. There's much explanation for such an act of treason.
    Hope is a beautiful thang.

theMightyRedV

theMightyRedV

I don't think Pompeo cares lol. Probably never heard the names of the people he met with before today.
    Pompeos facial expression change showed that he cared when Bassil kebab slapped him with Lebanons official position on Hezbollah. You think an attitude of "we're coming to change peoples positions on Hezbollah" is going to be received in any way other than direct interference and arrogance? Its going to backfire hehe.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Well, if netanyahu is drunk and trump is ready to gamble with israehell, you can try acting foolish in Lebanon.
    We always are drunk during Purim.
    Other than that there is no reason to think that Netanyahu is drunk.
    Also if Israel is israhell for you, then Trump and Netanyahu are doing something right.

Muki

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    Pompeos facial expression change showed that he cared when Bassil kebab slapped him with Lebanons official position on Hezbollah. You think an attitude of "we're coming to change peoples positions on Hezbollah" is going to be received in any way other than direct interference and arrogance? Its going to backfire hehe.
    I never expected Bassil to say anything else about Hizbullah. He can't. Mad3ous bil sormay from the Iranian terrorists. Everyone knows that.

Question is why did/do you expect anything else. And, more importantly, why you think Pompeo did? Are you that brainwashed?

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I never expected Bassil to say anything else about Hizbullah. He can't. Mad3ous bil sormay from the Iranian terrorists. Everyone knows that.
    This is very disrespectful and i highly object to this language, especially that what you said is extremely exaggerated if not pure fiction.
    Nevertheless, the language is unacceptable.

theMightyRedV

theMightyRedV

Question is why did/do you expect anything else. And, more importantly, why you think Pompeo did? Are you that brainwashed?
    Pompeo was the one who claimed he wanted to change the position toward HA...lol

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Pompeo and Trump will eventually go home while Hezbollah, FPM and all Lebanese will stay here living together, most probably bickering but under the same roof and under the same flag.

It's only a visit and he was sent back disappointed. Cheer up.

Rachel Corrie

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
    This is very disrespectful and i highly object to this language, especially that what you said is extremely exaggerated if not pure fiction.
    Nevertheless, the language is unacceptable.
    He already referred to the President's handshake as that of a "frail old man". Indirect insult to the President.