Portfolio managament tools

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
Staff member
Throwing the question out there to see if anyone has an idea...

So for many reasons that i do not want to dive into (as they are boring) i have now 4/5 broker accounts on my hands and would like to have a 360 view of my portfolio in 1 tool.
The problem with some of the tools i am finding is either them being very US centric meaning tickers in Asia/Europe "Do not exist" when they are good for recognizing revenue and divident upticks and so on (hold only knows a limited number of stocks, sigfig only in $ and cant change currency per stock., ....)
or being very general (jstock, yahoo finance, ...) only dividend yield/amount when you drill down per stock

Any advice on a tool that can manage international stocks, currencies as well as dividend revenue?

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    Throwing the question out there to see if anyone has an idea...

So for many reasons that i do not want to dive into (as they are boring) i have now 4/5 broker accounts on my hands and would like to have a 360 view of my portfolio in 1 tool.
    The problem with some of the tools i am finding is either them being very US centric meaning tickers in Asia/Europe "Do not exist" when they are good for recognizing revenue and divident upticks and so on (hold only knows a limited number of stocks, sigfig only in $ and cant change currency per stock., ....)
    or being very general (jstock, yahoo finance, ...) only dividend yield/amount when you drill down per stock

Any advice on a tool that can manage international stocks, currencies as well as dividend revenue?

Cheers
    Interactive brokers, the platform is so complete it can be overwhelming

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Interactive brokers, the platform is so complete it can be overwhelming
    Thank you Danny

Problem with IBKR is that it is a broker and i am not able to move brokers now (reasons why i have 4 now is that they are different types i have some RSUs blocked in etrade, PEA legal french scheme to freeze and not pay taxes on it, ESPP....)
    I was searching for a tool that i can either connect to my accounts or even add my stocks manually for monitoring and not move brokers.
    In addition IBKR is not available in france (at least not connected to the tax authorities and i am struggling with that already for 3 out of the 4 i have).

I am looking for a monitoring tool and not a broker :(