• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Positive role of Iran?

NewLeb

NewLeb

In its decades long “ties” with the Middle East, has Iran been a positive force? We keep hearing from Hezbollah and its allies how Persia has done so much for the Arab world, including Lebanon, but is that really the case?

I mean, sure, they’ve sent Shiite groups throughout the region weapons, cash and rockets; but what have they done exactly to benefit or improve the general welfare of Arabs, Muslims, or mankind in general?

Even in their quest to free Palestine and all that has gotten them and us nowhere, as Israel is stronger and more popular than ever. I assure you, if Trump was leader of Iran, he would have destroyed Israel a long time ago.

Is it time that we look for another force that can truly unite the Muslim world and once again put the region at the forefront of science, culture, and commerce. A force that can actually defeat the Jews once and for all?

Time will tell.

• Advertisement
  • G

Grapes of Wrath

Without a doubt, Iran has been the most malignant force in the M.E. for 40 years. One could have said in years gone by that it was Saudi Arabia spreading Wahhabism that was the worst.

There isn't a single positive thing that Iran has contributed. Hundreds of thousands of deaths, maybe millions attributed to Iran.

As for the the indigenous ancient Jewish people. They are an inseparable part of the M.E and the Muslim obsession with uprooting them, as they have done with every other minority in the M.E and pillaging their land, has been one of the major reasons why you're still stuck in the dark ages while Israel keeps progressing.

I'm not sure how many more defeats you [] need, in order to see that God is not on your side.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Without a doubt, Iran has been the most malignant force in the M.E. for 40 years. One could have said in years gone by that it was Saudi Arabia spreading Wahhabism that was the worst.

There isn't a single positive thing that Iran has contributed. Hundreds of thousands of deaths, maybe millions attributed to Iran.

As for the the indigenous ancient Jewish people. They are an inseparable part of the M.E and the Muslim obsession with uprooting them, as they have done with every other minority in the M.E and pillaging their land, has been one of the major reasons why you're still stuck in the dark ages while Israel keeps progressing.

I'm not sure how many more defeats you [] need, in order to see that God is not on your side.
    god is on your side holy keyboard warrior 😂😂

get bent zionist [] 😂😂

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    Ikhwan, Salafis, Zionists, Crusaders and their Golden Calf Crusader in Chief, may spend multiple lives in this low world trying to understand the goals of HA and beloved Iran, they will never succeed to catch any substantial thing.

1578396511028.png

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    In its decades long “ties” with the Middle East, has Iran been a positive force? We keep hearing from Hezbollah and its allies how Persia has done so much for the Arab world, including Lebanon, but is that really the case?

I mean, sure, they’ve sent Shiite groups throughout the region weapons, cash and rockets; but what have they done exactly to benefit or improve the general welfare of Arabs, Muslims, or mankind in general?

Even in their quest to free Palestine and all that has gotten them and us nowhere, as Israel is stronger and more popular than ever. I assure you, if Trump was leader of Iran, he would have destroyed Israel a long time ago.

Is it time that we look for another force that can truly unite the Muslim world and once again put the region at the forefront of science, culture, and commerce. A force that can actually defeat the Jews once and for all?

Time will tell.
    any foreign interference by any country into anothr country’s business has always ended badly, iran is not an exception to the rule.

G

Grapes of Wrath

god is on your side holy keyboard warrior 😂😂

get bent zionist [] 😂😂
    35 more [] dead today in terrorist Iran :cool:

I think God is trying to tell you something.

NewLeb

NewLeb

Er, the Jews were kicked out of the 600+ nations they’ve ever inhabited, and almost drove to near extinction during WWII.

Yeah, I’m sure Gods always been on your side.:rolleyes:

NewLeb

NewLeb

Ikhwan, Salafis, Zionists, Crusaders and their Golden Calf Crusader in Chief, may spend multiple lives in this low world trying to understand the goals of HA and beloved Iran, they will never succeed to catch any substantial thing.
    Yes, of course, if only all of us non-Shiites were blessed with such divine wisdom that you guys inculcate. /sarcasm

NewLeb

NewLeb

any foreign interference by any country into anothr country’s business has always ended badly, iran is not an exception to the rule.
    That’s not the point. I don’t have a problem with Iran or whoever resisting Anglo-Saxon and Jewish imperialism.

However, it’s safe to say that Iran has been totally incompetent in this regard, and that’s primarily due to its arrogance. Indeed, their greatest general was assassinated a few days ago, and here you have certain members still gloating about how Iran and Hezbollah have all the answers.

Truly mind-boggling.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    "Positive role of Iran?" - Absolutely. Iran plays role of peacemaker between Jews and Arabs.