Post a pic of yourself or your environment Thread :)

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin
It doesn't have to be a picture of your face, it can your hand, leg or anything.

You can take a picture of where you are now also, are you browsing the oroom from your office ? home ? show us :)

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    fattlt.jpg

Extremely close closeup of my eye, trying out some new makeup! Do you like my blue mascara?? I'm off to work :biggrin:

Attachments

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    It doesn't have to be a picture of your face, it can your hand, leg or anything.

You can take a picture of where you are now also, are you browsing the oroom from your office ? home ? show us :)
    Are you sure about anything Jo??

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Why the hell isn't anyone else posting pics! I love this thread! It's like instagram/snapchat only with random strangers!

33u4in4.jpg

Juice break :) cheers!

fattlt.jpg

Extremely close closeup of my eye, trying out some new makeup! Do you like my blue mascara?? I'm off to work :biggrin:
    Why the hell isn't anyone else posting pics! I love this thread! It's like instagram/snapchat only with random strangers!

33u4in4.jpg

Juice break :) cheers!
    You know, I can tell a lot from the shape of your finger.

From your Eyes, I can say you have an artistic nature, from your fingers I think you have a keen eye for details perfectionist and extremist in your undergoing and a lot of femininity spring from you.

walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

From your Eyes, I can say you have an artistic nature, from your fingers I think you have a keen eye for details perfectionist and extremist in your undergoing and a lot of femininity spring from you.
    or she just fixes herself up like 99% of Lebanese women do... doesnt mean anything springs from them lol

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter

Can you stop discussing me?! I'm just posting random pics! 3am bi hallel my finger 2al! WTF!

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    2d7966r.jpg

FOOD TRUCKS, that's where I had my dinner, on my way back home :madgrin:

On a side note, what a weird looking guy!