• Hello Guest

Please bear with us! The Orange Room is being restructured.

Post a pic of yourself or your environment Thread :)

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Are these your family? :p
    Yes it was so good to run into you in Barcelona, brother

Edit: not sure if you're talking about the people or the animals lol! The people no, they were random strangers totally freaked out by the sight, so were we actually since a dude tried to pet one of the children and the momma almost rushed him lol

Muki

Staff member
    Yes it was so good to run into you in Barcelona, brother

Edit: not sure if you're talking about the people or the animals lol! The people no, they were random strangers totally freaked out by the sight, so were we actually since a dude tried to pet one of the children and the momma almost rushed him lol
    Haha :D.

Yeah, never touch any animal's children when mum's around! Or you'd be asking for trouble.

Muki

Staff member

manifesto

gramsci

Legendary Member
    I'm Jewish, yes, but I do not follow the religion. I like the culture and Jewish ethnic identity. Most American Jews don't keep kosher at home (study from 2000, though: http://www.jewishdatabank.org/Studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=1490). In Israel, it's probably different, as a lot, if not most, of the food is kosher unless you go to Arab/Russian supermarkets.
    Its not the argument of the thread .. But jewish is not an ethnic identity , it is rather a religious affiliation / identity ..
    A jew can be white or black , yellow and dark , depend on the country where he live..
    Instead the sionism is a pseudo colonial ideology that use religion to fraud people and steal the land of the palestinians..