Post a pic of yourself or your environment Thread :)

Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter

My coffee! Good morning peeps!

Reactions: DLT
  • Advertisement
  • Fakhr eddine 1618

Fakhr eddine 1618

Legendary Member
    i can't post a pic here, you will immediately realise how much i am poor and nobody will respect me anymore

Life is unfair, people are not equal, some on the top and some in the bottom

But anyway life goes on

Red Phoenix

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
    i can't post a pic here, you will immediately realise how much i am poor and nobody will respect me anymore

Life is unfair, people are not equal, some on the top and some in the bottom

But anyway life goes on
    lik ya Fakhr this is the instagram thread not the drama one buddy :p

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    IMG_20140604_125220.jpg

secretaries in action. one lost a document and the other came to the rescue,

Booyakasha

Booyakasha

Booyakasha; what about now? Is my sense of direction good or bad???
    Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge found that women whose ring finger is shorter than their index finger are much more likely to rely on satellite navigation technology to find their way round, whereas women whose ring fingers are of similar height to their index finger are better at navigation.

Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge found that women whose ring finger is shorter than their index finger are much more likely to rely on satellite navigation technology to find their way round, whereas women whose ring fingers are of similar height to their index finger are better at navigation.

Also I just freaking measured them! My index finger is 6.8 cm, my ring finger is 6.9cm! So slightly bigger even! Which not only means I'm good with directions, but also homosexual and won't be getting breast cancer apparently

Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Oh la la c'est Paris quoi. :p

4 options:
    -he is stealing the car
    -he is peeing on the car
    -he is attracted to the car in a weird way...
    - he is simply opening the car.
    He was peeing! I was like 4m away! Plus it was raining! He could have peed somewhere under a ceiling but no! He just decided hey I'll just pee in the street next to a car when it's 2 PM!

Reactions: DLT
    Frisbeetarian

Frisbeetarian

OMG WHAT A CUTE DOG!!!! You named him Heisenberg? Are you uncertain of his location or his momentum?

On a side note, should be fun to get a black cat and call it Schrodinger!
    I did. I'm hinging on him having top tier chemistry skills and know how.
    A cat. You're giving me ideas....Jesse sounds real good.