Post a pic of yourself or your environment Thread :)

• Advertisement
  • Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    Its not the argument of the thread .. But jewish is not an ethnic identity , it is rather a religious affiliation / identity ..
    A jew can be white or black , yellow and dark , depend on the country where he live..
    Instead the sionism is a pseudo colonial ideology that use religion to fraud people and steal the land of the palestinians..
    It is considered an ethnicity because the development of the Jewish religion occurred among a specific group of people, and as the religion grew, so did the ethnicity associated with the religion. The Jewish ethnicity is defined, therefore, partially by ancestry and partially by religion. The Jewish community also stayed closed off to matches not within the community, preserving their ethnic integrity.

Zionism is Jewish national liberation movement designed to free Jewish land from conquerors/occupiers/squatters (be it Turks, Be it Brits, be it Arabs or be it anyone else) and rebuild Jewish home.

gramsci

Legendary Member
    It is considered an ethnicity because the development of the Jewish religion occurred among a specific group of people, and as the religion grew, so did the ethnicity associated with the religion. The Jewish ethnicity is defined, therefore, partially by ancestry and partially by religion. The Jewish community also stayed closed off to matches not within the community, preserving their ethnic integrity.

Zionism is Jewish national liberation movement designed to free Jewish land from conquerors/occupiers/squatters (be it Turks, Be it Brits, be it Arabs or be it anyone else) and rebuild Jewish home.

Yea yea and im mother theresa ! Lol

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter

Crazy cat lady diary entry for 21-10-2017:

I think my cat can see into my soul, she knows my darkest secrets and is plotting to kill me!

Seriously she's been staring at me with this same look for almost an hour

Iron Maiden

Moscow today ..100 anniversary of soviet revolution

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

free image hosting russia
    Did they showcase how many people died at the hand of the manical great fantastic leader stalin?

Maybe a little infographic or some small pamphlets perhaps?

Did they talk about the red terror waves all around Europe?

Did they show the remains of the first revolution government massacred by the soviets?

Did they read the story of how the royal family was executed?

Did they show u wat halpened to all the white russians? ( am not talking about the drink ) :p

Good day

gramsci

Legendary Member
    Did they showcase how many people died at the hand of the manical great fantastic leader stalin?

Did they show the remains of the first revolution government massacred by the soviets?

Did they show u wat halpened to all the white russians? ( am not talking about the drink ) :p

Good day

The cake was delicious !!

Muki

Orange Room Supporter

Good day
    giphy.gif