Post a pic of yourself or your environment Thread :)

• Advertisement
  • ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Seriously wtf is wrong with you ? It's just a stupid game!
    no, let me ask you guys here on this forum WTF is wrong with all of you ?!
    you can't make a difference between a mere joke, sarcasm and serious insults ?
    are we now all hiding behind a sectarian shield ? hate mode ?

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    no, let me ask you guys here on this forum WTF is wrong with all of you ?!
    you can't make a difference between a mere joke, sarcasm and serious insults ?
    are we now all hiding behind a sectarian shield ? hate mode ?
    How in the world were those posts a joke or sarcastic? You called me a weird life form and said I should be investigated for corruption and you expect me to respond with haha?

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

then, how jokes or sarcasm are supposed to be ?! see why introducing women in men's affairs is a big NO NO

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

so u want to deliver edgy jokes but cant take one? lame
    no - I didn't understand the connection ..
    you see it depends on someone's true intentions,
    the thing is that I like Isabella a lot but she doesn't know it

Chingon

Chingon

Orange Room Supporter
    Is this in Lebanon?

What's the design on the facade in the first picture? Is it abstract or does it represent something?
    This is in Portugal on my friend's permaculture land. My dream would be doing it in Lebanon in the future because it has a perfect climate and soil conditions. To be honest the ladies did the design on the facade I was just the donkey doing the hard labour and some of the wood work.

you live there ?
    Nop but I'll be moving there in the near future. This space is being used as a lecture room/ solar powered charging station.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

This is in Portugal on my friend's permaculture land. My dream would be doing it in Lebanon in the future because it has a perfect climate and soil conditions. To be honest the ladies did the design on the facade I was just the donkey doing the hard labour and some of the wood work.
    La2 ya 3ayneh la2 .. rou7 la 3and sa7bak 3al portugal wou 3mol mud house 7addo ... li2ano bi Lebnen la7 ey2arfouk 7ayetak
    wallah haydeh nasi7a akhawiyeh ma3 enno ma ba3rfak kteer ... man hayda lebnen expired
    Nop but I'll be moving there in the near future. This space is being used as a lecture room/ solar powered charging station.
    it's nice, although I prefer stone/rock houses more with living organisms like green algae growing beneath them.
    Your friend's idea is nice but even as a mud house, it still looks artificially engineered, my humble opinion.

Chingon

Chingon

Orange Room Supporter
    La2 ya 3ayneh la2 .. rou7 la 3and sa7bak 3al portugal wou 3mol mud house 7addo ... li2ano bi Lebnen la7 ey2arfouk 7ayetak
    wallah haydeh nasi7a akhawiyeh ma3 enno ma ba3rfak kteer ... man hayda lebnen expired
    Definitely not gonna do it with the current situation in Lebanon. But it doesn't have to be the perfect situation either.

There are challenges with this system everywhere you go, but in Lebanon you can start with many advantages.

Harvesting water is easy, the soil is super fertile and the climate is perfect.

it's nice, although I prefer stone/rock houses more with living organisms like green algae growing beneath them.
    Your friend's idea is nice but even as a mud house, it still looks artificially engineered, my humble opinion.
    I prefer them too. But it depends on what the land offers and the climate it's in. In that part of Portugal, it gets cold at night

and very hot during the day. Adobe bricks are perfect for that and have a distinctive thermal behaviour; they store the heat during the day and

release it at night, warming the interior of the house.

You walk in the house during the day and its nice and breezy, and its warm enough at night.

Aesthetically you can do a lot and its forgiving. You can change it up as all the material can be reused.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Definitely not gonna do it with the current situation in Lebanon. But it doesn't have to be the perfect situation either.
    There are challenges with this system everywhere you go, but in Lebanon you can start with many advantages.
    Harvesting water is easy, the soil is super fertile and the climate is perfect.
    I'm not talking about nature here ... they'll annoy you trust me, forget about Lebanon, it is not going to end.
    Lebanon needs purging, maybe for you who is living abroad, you'll hate what I am saying, even my brother did.
    But every time he comes to Lebanon and wants to stay for a month, he ends up leaving after a week ... the country
    isn't pleasing anymore .. all those tourists you see in Lebanon, have a side mission for being here ... no conspiracy theories.
    Lebanon literally has become a shit hole

Chingon

Chingon

Orange Room Supporter
    I'm not talking about nature here ... they'll annoy you trust me, forget about Lebanon, it is not going to end.
    Lebanon needs purging, maybe for you who is living abroad, you'll hate what I am saying, even my brother did.
    But every time he comes to Lebanon and wants to stay for a month, he ends up leaving after a week ... the country
    isn't pleasing anymore .. all those tourists you see in Lebanon, have a side mission for being here ... no conspiracy theories.
    Lebanon literally has become a shit hole
    I'm aware of the situation and I grew up there so I know how it (doesn't) work.

I have an environmental project in mind, its too long to discuss here. Probably worth a new thread.

Many permaculture techniques has been used by our ancestors in Lebanon, but people in remote areas are loosing the knowledge

or lacking efficiency. But it can be brought back in small remote communities and be less dependent on the corrupt lebanese system.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

I'm aware of the situation and I grew up there so I know how it (doesn't) work.
    I have an environmental project in mind, its too long to discuss here. Probably worth a new thread.
    Many permaculture techniques has been used by our ancestors in Lebanon, but people in remote areas are loosing the knowledge
    or lacking efficiency. But it can be brought back in small remote communities and be less dependent on the corrupt lebanese system.
    I understand you, from my own experience not so many people in Lebanon are "seriously" interested in your project.
    Lebanese in general have come to a point of impatience where they don't listen to each others and they need instant results.
    are you looking to monetize the permaculture project of yours or just help the remote communities ?