• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Post a pic of yourself or your environment Thread :)

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Lebmonage is for freedom of speech until you give an opinion that's different than his, then he loses his mind and wants to clamp down on you Basij-style.

I'm 100% for freedom of speech. I am not offended by differing opinions. Some majlo2en over here who mistake the concept of freedom of speech, think that freedom of speech is all about being offensive, insulting, repugnant, and not least, idiotic. Freedom of speech is an effective tool to make substantial contributions and express your mind and express profound thoughts to positively impact society, even when you are offensive. But if opening your mouth is not based on an intention or a drive to make a stance or contribute positively, but just for the sake of saying something, then you won't be taken seriously and you'd have people judge what you say, even if they accommodate your nonsensicality. Often times, it is not about expressing yourself freely but more about trying to be extra. And yet still, I have no problem with that. The picture you are trying to paint of me is aimed at hiding the fact your posts are childish in substance. I have no problem with you saying anything but dont follow me from one thread to another to bug me with assumptive or suppositional questions. And when I complain, you tell me it's a public forum or I am become basiji. I'm not here to meet up to your expectations. I am far from being a basiji. God knows that as much as I respect tradition and culture, and I oppose oppression and dehumanizing and demonizing others for their choices, I do not appreciate restrictive, antisocial and control freak governments or societies as well. I love my freedom and privacy and life so much, that anyone who tries to grow a long nose into my affairs is kept at an arm's length. And I'm talking about real life.

Last edited:

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
2oo3a tdee3 metel jame3tak, ntebeh...

Don't worry, I got a compass and a map, and I know how to use them.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
u got the wrong thread @loubnaniTO, u should hav posted it here:

i’ll try and fill in the blanks for ya.

@Isabella butting in on a deep conversation in the chat between @SoFP1 and @AtheistForYeezus abt the weather

@Dr. Strangelove in incognito mode carefuly monitoring the threads while trying to not hurt anybody’s feelings

an @ORMOD selfie and quite a nice one i might add
@Jo making the daily rounds checking that the servers did not crash(yet)

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
u got the wrong thread @loubnaniTO, u should hav posted it here:

i’ll try and fill in the blanks for ya.

@Isabella butting in on a deep conversation in the chat between @SoFP1 and @AtheistForYeezus abt the weather

@Dr. Strangelove in incognito mode carefuly monitoring the threads while trying to not hurt anybody’s feelings

an @ORMOD selfie and quite a nice one i might add

@Jo making the daily rounds checking that the servers did not crash(yet)

I'm the guy who ate them all.

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
tonight im sleeping on the beach

I will be this weekend. Driving 4 hours south to Baja California, Mexico. It will be a hot weekend so going to take advantage. I've never camped at the beach before so I'm excited. Going to try fishing.

This is from yesterday - went for a walk at the beach.
IMG_20200813_193606.jpg