POST-Elections 2022

Who will you vote for in the upcoming general election?

• FPM

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • LF

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • HA

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • KATAEB

• FM/PSP/ex 14 March candidates

• AMAL/MARADA/SSNP/8 March candidates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (MMFD, SABAA, independent candidates)

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • Not voting, blank vote or undecided

Votes: 8 9.9%

• Total voters

VipModz

U MAD?
Orange Room Supporter
The 2022 Lebanese general election is the upcoming general election in Lebanon, scheduled for May 2022

This thread is to talk about post-elections speculations

Q: Who is going to form the biggest bloc?
Q: Can FPM win a seat in Koura district if there is no alliance with FM?
Q: Is it true that FPM will lose Achrafieh seat? according to 388937

According to Lebanon’s 2022 election

extending the Lebanese parliament’s term past May 2022, could significantly worsen the political, economic, and social instability that the country is currently facing, analysts have said.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
I voted undecided blank vote etc. Would have loved to give my vote to someone even if just on an online poll, unfortunately you don't always get what you want 😅

I think a vote for the LF is the most logical choice
- a vote for the sovereignty
- unfortunately we haven’t seen an organization of the different revolution groups under one umbrella; they are trying but much more should be done

Another lies out by the party of corruption and lost sovereignty
They speak about marada as being part of the Shia duo as if Frangieh is not a Christian
Only good think early elections but I doubt if they are sincere
@Patriot

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I think a vote for the LF is the most logical choice
- a vote for the sovereignty
- unfortunately we haven’t seen an organization of the different revolution groups under one umbrella; they are trying but much more should be done
Ok so then LF is certainly out of the question for me 😂

vicking747

So apparently this so called revolutions was very important and the aim was to oust the current political figures.
But almost 2 years after the start of this so called “revolution” — not a single new party or a leader ?? Where are the ones who will take over from Amal, HA, Hariri ?? Ahhhh wait...it seems the whole world is expecting Bassil to be kicked out and new political parties to take over from Bassil but it only applies to FPM while no one else change their leaders ?

was a joke

So apparently this so called revolutions was very important and the aim was to oust the current political figures.
But almost 2 years after the start of this so called “revolution” — not a single new party or a leader ?? Where are the ones who will take over from Amal, HA, Hariri ?? Ahhhh wait...it seems the whole world is expecting Bassil to be kicked out and new political parties to take over from Bassil but it only applies to FPM while no one else change their leaders ?

was a joke
Well according to you the Christians were always more democrats
Anyway most Christians will not vote for FPM
They will vote LF or new revolution groups
But you know the situation is so much getting worse than everything could change
All poll are showing a landslide for LF and Hakim will be the next Christian leader

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

was a joke

You have absolutely no right to ask this question
When our teenagers and children were screaming for change you were applauding the people who were killing them and ripping their eyes off

Ent kharjak t3ish bel khara
It was crafted 3ala 2yesak

NAFAR

Legendary Member
Decided not to vote, unless there are real new genuine alternative figures that would run for elections.
Rami 3elaik is a good example, also charbl na7as, Jad ghosn, Hassan ahmed khalil, Dan Azzi, zyad barud, and many others... I hope these kind of people could form a coalition stretching all over Lebanon and form lists to run for the 128 seats..... otherwise no hope with the current political rotten criminal parties.