POST-Elections 2022

Who will you vote for in the upcoming general election?

• FPM

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • LF

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • HA

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • KATAEB

• FM/PSP/ex 14 March candidates

• AMAL/MARADA/SSNP/8 March candidates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (MMFD, SABAA, independent candidates)

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • Not voting, blank vote or undecided

Votes: 8 9.9%

• Total voters

mikeys71

Legendary Member
Though I watched Ghassan once and quickly to see what he was saying; of course a must watch later

However; I think his point was; if FPM electoral slogan is "Ma khallouna" w Berri is the maestro of obstruction; it sounds more convincing to electoral voters if no alliance with Amal anywhere
He got a point; but, it all depends on Bassil's calculatrice

Which route is he going to take? All in against Berri; or ejr hon w ejr hon 🤣
It all depends on what orders he get from his masters.

NewLeb

Apparently you were grown up in a family where DEDE 3a Tizak was the way to sanction you 🤣 ,the US power is in decline and diminishing in power geopolitically, militarily, financially, economically, socially, culturally, in matters of healthcare, wake up and smell the coffee Trump lackey 😄

Yes, and I’m sure leftist scum like yourself are overjoyed at the prospect of America being in decline. No wonder you needed Trump to lose so badly.

Nevertheless, I’m immensely glad that you left Lebanon for good… we don’t need your kind in Phoenicia 2.0.

Yes, stay with the rest of the liberal losers in Europe or Canada who are mostly only there for “free healthcare,” and of course because they are the only leftist crapholes that would permit you losers some visas….

Last edited:

NewLeb

I think you’re overstating this decline and underestimating the US.

They’ve been talking about this nonsense for decades. Any minute now, America will collapse, but we’re still waiting after all these years….

The truth is that America will never collapse. The Power of America comes from George Washington, who obtained it from King George, who obtained it from the cross.

Ergo, American power is as permanent as the Power of Ali, which Shiites happen to possess…..

zero

Mkhamal kel ness metel m3almak nawreh w she77ed 3end Al Salloul w fata7 rez2 jdid ma3 Kuwait now

Qui donne ordonne ya te3 fundraising
very hypocritical coming from an FPM supporter who did a complete 180 on some of their most important principles so that they can beg Iran to put them "in power".
and i put "in power" in quotes because "ma khallouna". basically you got nothing but a sticker.
tayyar il te3teer w il inbita7

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Thank you for posting this interview. I want all of the people here to watch the last 5 minutes of it when he started talking about the expats.
let's be clear, I have said that in 2019 and I will repeat it again.
If after all that happened, the Lebanese people elects the same political class, then they deserve what they get.
I don't think they deserve any pity or sympathy from anyone in the world.
Heydi min el ekher, if those who were forced to leave because of the bad economic situation still have the same mentality, then the hell with them.
they get what they elect.

On the other hand, I am interested to know what triggered Saoud (aka sa7afi el balat) to criticize Bassil in this manner, clearly showing his lack of consistency and deceipt of his electoral base....
There should be something consequent.
Is he edging towards the exit?
another traitor in the making?

Last edited:

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Though I watched Ghassan once and quickly to see what he was saying; of course a must watch later

However; I think his point was; if FPM electoral slogan is "Ma khallouna" w Berri is the maestro of obstruction; it sounds more convincing to electoral voters if no alliance with Amal anywhere
He got a point; but, it all depends on Bassil's calculatrice

Which route is he going to take? All in against Berri; or ejr hon w ejr hon 🤣

If all in; better with no alliance; energize FPM base and anti-Berri Lebanese to vote for FPM

If he's going to ally with Amal in couple districts; than naming Berri in person would be difficult

So, will see

Ghayeh toubarer alwasilah

FPM are hypocrites. Their true face has been shown and all they care about is power. As I said before they are willing to ally with anyone at least they get a few seats here and there. This is the cause of the destruction of this country. You ally with HA and this ridiculous MOU that gained nothing for the community or the country. In the end the country was destroyed by the duo FPM-HA. Anyways good luck their supporters and if this is what the people in Lebanon want then leish la2.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
let's be clear, I have said that in 2019 and I will repeat it again.
If after all that happened, the Lebanese people elected the same political class, then they deserve what they get.
I don't think they deserve any pity or sympathy from anyone in the world.
Heydi min el ekher, if those who were forced to leave because of the bad economic situation still have the same mentality, then the hell with them.
they get what they elect.

On the other hand, I am interested to know what triggered Saoud (aka sa7afi el balat) to criticize Bassil in this manner, clearly showing his lack of consistency and deceiving of the electoral base....
There should be something consequent.
Is he edging towards the exit?
another traitor in the making?

I wouldn't be surprised man. Elias Abou Saab after being 5 years with the President now wants to form his own list in Metn. The biggest culprit for the downfall of Aoun and this era was these Lahoud lackeys that came and stood by the side of GMA from Ferzli, to Jreissati. How these clowns became Pro Aoun and with FPM maba3ref.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
FPM are hypocrites. Their true face has been shown and all they care about is power. As I said before they are willing to ally with anyone at least they get a few seats here and there. This is the cause of the destruction of this country. You ally with HA and this ridiculous MOU that gained nothing for the community or the country. In the end the country was destroyed by the duo FPM-HA. Anyways good luck their supporters and if this is what the people in Lebanon want then leish la2.
The guy simply and plainly tells you that he is open for trading :lol: :lol: :lol:
He goes with whom he pays more
then he comes spitting nonsense and endless posts to tell you that Bassil is the right guy for the country
what a spineless creature.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I wouldn't be surprised man. Elias Abou Saab after being 5 years with the President now wants to form his own list in Metn. The biggest culprit for the downfall of Aoun and this era was these Lahoud lackeys that came and stood by the side of GMA from Ferzli, to Jreissati. How these clowns became Pro Aoun and with FPM maba3ref.
how they become is easy, they are looking for a living
the question is, how & why the big guy sheltered them?

flag-waver

Legendary Member
The guy simply and plainly tells you that he is open for trading :lol: :lol: :lol:
He goes with whom he pays more
then he comes spitting nonsense and endless posts to tell you that Bassil is the right guy for the country
what a spineless creature.

Agree. I don't really understand how FPM became like this. He is willing to go to the highest bidder for a few seats and one wonders how we got to where we are. HA played FPM well, well done to them.

They voted in Aoun and HA knows his eyes are on the prize in Baabda. They will let HA do as they please when they please. We have seen HA in this era get stronger than ever before, bringing in oil and gas as they please, henne forming Lebanon's foreign policy... it has become a joke and really they should be ashamed.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
how they become is easy, they are looking for a living
the question is, how & why the big guy sheltered them?

Because he has the same opinion of GB. That is why Aoun and GB get along so well. They are willing to go with whoever to get them in power. There is no way GB would want elections and he knows the new Parliament is the one who votes for the President. They want the same status quo currently.

JB81

Legendary Member

What destroyed the country is a 30 years theft headed by the Trio mafia

They controlled every corner in the state. They extended their power by dominating the Christian share; subduing the Christians and gain more power

When the Syrians left; their worst came; Aoun. They all allied against him to isolate him and to keep him away from power sharing
They didn't fear gaga nor sleiman, but one man, Michel Aoun

He is not like them. However, in 2005, the majority voted for the corrupts against Michel Aoun

Thus, we understood that the Lebanese, even till today, will not bring change thru ballot boxes in order for the Reformists to get into power and implanting their reform agenda

You want to tell me we care about power... yes, politics is not caritas lebnen. Politics is power to implement your agenda

The more power you get, the more you can enact your agenda

One aspect FPM did; it was curbing Joumblat's political power from baydet ebben into a party of 5mps; Hariri bye bye dissolution and without bayy araneb, both would be neglected

That's reason why I'm flexible and agree on pragmatic approach of FPM in power

By gaining and taking our share; Hariri and Joumblat shrinked and they will continue to weaken as long as FPM is not allowing them to touch the Christian share; that made them the monsters that once were

I'm with FPM pragmatic policies to gain much power, because that comes at the mafia cost as stated above. Imagine FPM is not in power, Joumblat would been the same 18 mps, and Hariri 35mps; nominating Christian ministers

Nope, your size shrinked.

The only way I leave FPM; it is when FPM is corrupted party itself; if Bassil stole from the treasury; or an FPM minister stole and was protected and covered by the party

Other than that, they can play every play in the book

The more power we have, the less you have

flag-waver

Legendary Member

They controlled every corner in the state. They extended their power by dominating the Christian share; subduing the Christians and gain more power

When the Syrians left; their worst came; Aoun. They all allied against him to isolate him and to keep him away from power sharing

He is not like them. However, in 2005, the majority voted for the corrupts against Michel Aoun

Thus, we understood that the Lebanese, even till today, will not bring change thru ballot boxes in order for the Reformists to get into power and implanting their reform agenda

You want to tell me we care about power... yes, politics is not caritas lebnen. Politics is power to implement your agenda

One aspect FPM did; it was curbing Joumblat's political power from baydet ebben into a party of 5mps; Hariri bye bye dissolution and without bayy araneb, both would be neglected

By gaining and taking our share; Hariri and Joumblat shrinked and they will continue to weaken as long as FPM is not allowing them to touch the Christian share; that made them the monsters that once were

I'm with FPM pragmatic policies to gain much power, because that comes at the mafia cost as stated above. Imagine FPM is not in power, Joumblat would been the same 18 mps, and Hariri 35mps; nominating Christian ministers

The only way I leave FPM; it is when FPM is corrupted party itself; if Bassil stole from the treasury; or an FPM minister stole and was protected and covered by the party

You believe the stuff you wrote?
No one denies that WJ and Hariri were appointing christian ministers and taking the christian share of MPs. This was rectified in the 2009 elections. Since the 2009 elections until now we are talking about at least 12 years. What has been achieved?
The state didn't break when these clowns were in power but when GMA took the reign. Due to more spending than usual, no confidence in the state, HA winning the majority in Parliament and your stupid agenda the state has collapsed. Hariri and WJ buddy are too weak to do anything.

The problem with you guys is that you can't see the main problem. The main problem for you is Hariri and WJ the same two you guys wanted to ally with. You allied with Hariri in 2018 and was close to an alliance with WJ in 2022 and it faltered through. The main problem my friend is your alliance with HA which gave him a christian cover to due as he pleases. This is the real issue. You gave him a christian cover for you to ransack the state. You have now hundreds of appointments in the state and in the constitutional council by itself 5 members out of 10. Yet with the Presidency, 29 MPs, 11 ministers and all these appointments in the state you don't do anything and stay a slave to HA and its policies.

In 2022 elections there is going to be an alliance with HA as per normal in Baabda, Jezzine, Zahle, etc. Lal asaf this whole 5 years and now in the 6th were wasted by none other than your ally HA from the representation of the sunni opposition which took a year to resolve, to 11 ministers in this gov which took a year and now cannot even meet. This whole situation is ridiculous! You spent in the last 5 years 3 years just to form governments. Again I will say the main problem is you and your allies. You just have your eyes closed and don't give 2 shits about what is happening. Main thing that you are in power!

Notorious

First of his Name
Orange Room Supporter

In What universe have you been living?

flag-waver

Legendary Member
In What universe have you been living?

He still lives in 2005. In the days of Hariri and WJ the christian population was more than now in the country. Due to the blocking of the gov, no job opportunities and always war and issues the christian population same as the muslims are fleeing the country. His era has been a disastor for the christians and it has lead the state to collapse. Repeat of 89-90.

Bazek

Legendary Member
Yes, and I’m sure leftist scum like yourself are overjoyed at the prospect of America being in decline. No wonder you needed Trump to lose so badly.

Nevertheless, I’m immensely glad that you left Lebanon for good… we don’t need your kind in Phoenicia 2.0.

Yes, stay with the rest of the liberal losers in Europe or Canada who are mostly only there for “free healthcare,” and of course because they are the only leftist crapholes that would permit you losers some visas….
Hey scumbag I have enough $$ to buy your village in Lebanon with the surroundings, there is no Phoenicia 2 or 3 , it is called Umma Pro Max now, live with it.
Here in Canada ya hableh we pay taxes therefore we have social benefits, your IQ cannot grasp it so call it what you want, we are at the top and you are digging to go lower than Khara.

NewLeb

Hey scumbag I have enough $$ to buy your village in Lebanon with the surroundings, there is no Phoenicia 2 or 3 , it is called Umma Pro Max now, live with it.
Here in Canada ya hableh we pay taxes therefore we have social benefits, your IQ cannot grasp it so call it what you want, we are at the top and you are digging to go lower than Khara.

Haha, it appears that I was correct in my assumption of you residing in the lamest and most miserable leftist country on earth- Canada.

And pray tell, what does the revival of ancient Phoenicia have to do with religion? The Phoenicians did not call themselves Maronites or Sunni. Like I said, your thinking is backward, but we’re headed into the future!

After all, the more we have, the stronger we are; the deeper in the state the less they are
Vg
Deep aktar min heik you won’t see in a million years! Shifna shou teli3 b2idkoun with the presidency and MPs and ministers. If you get any deeper you will obliterate the country for good!