POST-Elections 2022

Who will you vote for in the upcoming general election?

• FPM

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • LF

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • HA

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • KATAEB

• FM/PSP/ex 14 March candidates

• AMAL/MARADA/SSNP/8 March candidates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (MMFD, SABAA, independent candidates)

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • Not voting, blank vote or undecided

Votes: 8 9.9%

• Total voters

VipModz

U MAD?
Orange Room Supporter
عُلم أن النائب تيمور جنبلاط عاد من لقائه مع الرئيس سعد الحريري "مُرتاحاً"، مؤكداً أن رئيس "التيار الأزرق" عائد إلى بيروت، وأنه تمّ التوافق على خوض الإستحقاق الإنتخابي المقبل بين الإشتراكي و"المستقبل" و"القوات اللبنانية"، وذلك بناء على تحوّلات ستُسجّل في الأشهر المقبلة

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
How is GB beating them? Genuine question.
New electoral law in 2018 , Public appointments, expats voting, government formations to name
a few. Those decisions always went unchallenged and unopposed. yes you can tell me what’s in it for me as a citizen and you may be right but i specifically said that he is beating them in their own game. A game that wont benefit the general population economically much but its the only thing you got cause changing the game itself is still bigger than your size.

Aegon

He should be replaced. He is pretty boring.

Every mp they nominate should be of caliber Hawat, habshi, adwan, abou assi and antoine zahra should come back. some of these guys that I have not heard a peep out of since they got elected should be sacked and replaced. Also the ones with the lowest social media presence and followers should be sacked as well ! LOL Katisha should retire, someone young should be nominated in Akkar

The_FPMer

New electoral law in 2018 , Public appointments, expats voting, government formations to name
a few. Those decisions always went unchallenged and unopposed. yes you can tell me what’s in it for me as a citizen and you may be right but i specifically said that he is beating them in their own game. A game that wont benefit the general population economically much but its the only thing you got cause changing the game itself is still bigger than your size.
How is that called beating them in their own game? Bills need majority to vote and they voted willingly, GB did not force them to do it. All of them benefited from the well-tailored electoral law in 2018 and the gov formations.

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
How is that called beating them in their own game? Bills need majority to vote and they voted willingly, GB did not force them to do it. All of them benefited from the well-tailored electoral law in 2018 and the gov formations.
If it wasnt from Gebran you would still have the caza law of 2009 or even worse going back to the 2005 law. Regarding bills it goes in changing the system category which i said in the previous post that its still way bigger than FPM and Gebran size. The majority of the politicians and the voters do not want to change the game , only the players.
As for the government , i disagree completely. Gebran was able with the help and coordination of the president to stop the government formation months until their demands were met. Everything else that requires changing taef and the constitution itself is where Gebran is still struggling to make a breakthrough and where Berri & co are still winning.

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
Every mp they nominate should be of caliber Hawat, habshi, adwan, abou assi and antoine zahra should come back. some of these guys that I have not heard a peep out of since they got elected should be sacked and replaced. Also the ones with the lowest social media presence and followers should be sacked as well ! LOL Katisha should retire, someone young should be nominated in Akkar
Dude you just named the worst mp’s out there and hoped LF nominates people from the same caliber! Maybe i can give you adwan as he is somehow active but hawat and bou assi? Jesus Christ!

The_FPMer

If it wasnt from Gebran you would still have the caza law of 2009 or even worse going back to the 2005 law. Regarding bills it goes in changing the system category which i said in the previous post that its still way bigger than FPM and Gebran size. The majority of the politicians and the voters do not want to change the game , only the players.
As for the government , i disagree completely. Gebran was able with the help and coordination of the president to stop the government formation months until their demands were met. Everything else that requires changing taef and the constitution itself is where Gebran is still struggling to make a breakthrough and where Berri & co are still winning.
Yeah they stopped the formations of government for their own selfish reasons, the voters got nothing out of it.

As for the Taef, the Christians are too weak, divided and low in numbers to get anything better in the foreseeable future.

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
Yeah they stopped the formations of government for their own selfish reasons, the voters got nothing out of it.

As for the Taef, the Christians are too weak, divided and low in numbers to get anything better in the foreseeable future.
Going back to point number 1 . Beating them in their own game . Yes the voters has nothing to do with it. But its not for selfish reason, its their right as the biggest block in the parliament to have some of their demands met. You asked how he is beating them and i answered your question.

Aegon

Dude you just named the worst mp’s out there and hoped LF nominates people from the same caliber! Maybe i can give you adwan as he is somehow active but hawat and bou assi? Jesus Christ!
sure "worst mps," but far better than everyone of their colleagues. Its all relative buddy. they suck compared to first world democracies mps, but compared to BassiliBerriandHassouni mps, they are light years ahead of the game.

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
sure "worst mps," but far better than everyone of their colleagues. Its all relative buddy. they suck compared to first world democracies mps, but compared to BassiliBerriandHassouni mps, they are light years ahead of the game.
No way man. I even would take dima jamali over bou assi & hawat. Bou assi is still living in seventies, holding a gun and talking like a cheap mafioso, while hawat made millions alongside michel sleiman ( when the first was a head of jbeil municipality and the latter who is from amchit the president) making shady deals in iraq and arabic countries all on the expense of the lebanese people and then he became an mp. Thank you but no thanks!

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
So why don't you request that your party presents MPs that are first world caliber ma2tou3 el balad? some are running but you just mock them and request war criminals to say the least. Hayda jil el 7areb kharabna.

JB81

Legendary Member
عندما صدر قانون الإنتخابات النيابية 44/2017، كان ذلك في زمن التسوية الرئاسية والأكثرية النيابية التي أوصلت العماد ميشال عون إلى رئاسة الجمهورية. هذه التسوية لم تدفع بأيّ كتلة من الكتل النيابية إلى الطعن أمام المجلس الدستوري بالمادتين 112 و122 من القانون المذكور المتعلّقتين بما بات يعرف بالدائرة 16 التي خصّصت ستة مقاعد في مجلس النواب للبنانيين غير المقيمين وحدّدتها بالتساوي بين المسيحيين والمسلمين (ماروني، أرثوذوكسي، كاثوليكي، سنّي، شيعي ودرزي) وبالتساوي بين القارّات.
نعم لم يطعن أحد بمواد الدائرة 16 على رغم علم الجميع أنّها مخالفة للدستور اللبناني ولقرارات صادرة عن المجلس الدستوري نفسه.
ففي الفصل الثاني من الدستور المخصّص لحقوق اللبنانيين وواجباتهم، وتحديداً في المادة السابعة منه، النص واضح لناحية أنّ “كلّ اللبنانيين سواء لدى القانون ويتمتّعون بالسواء بالحقوق المدنية والسياسية ويتحمّلون الفرائض والواجبات العامة دونما فرق بينهم”.
وليس بعيداً من وضوح المادة السابعة من الدستور لناحية المساواة بين اللبنانيين في الحقوق والواجبات، جاءت المادة 24 من الدستور واضحة أيضاً لناحية توزيع المقاعد النيابية في مجلس النواب “بالتساوي بين المسيحيين والمسلمين ونسبياً بين طوائف كلّ من الفئتين، ونسبياً بين المناطق”.
فأين المساواة في قانون الإنتخاب 44/2017 عندما نعطي مثلاً مواطناً لبنانياً مقيماً من بلدة الجديدة، حقّ الإنتخاب للائحة من ثمانية مرشحين في دائرة المتن الشمالي، ونفرض على شقيقه المغترب في ألمانيا أن يقترع فقط للائحة من ستّة مرشحين؟
أين المساواة بين اللبنانيين المنتشرين أو المقيمين والمناطق، عندما نساوي القارات الست بمقعد نيابي واحد لكلّ قارة يمثّل المنتشرين فيها، علماً أنّ أعداد اللبنانيين المنتشرين تتفاوت كثيراً بين قارة وأخرى؟
هذا في الدستور، أمّا بالنسبة إلى مخالفة مواد الدائرة 16 لقرارات المجلس الدستوري، فيذكر رئيس منظّمة جوستيسيا للإنماء وحقوق الإنسان المحامي بول مرقص في حديث لموقعنا بالقرار الصادر عن المجلس الدستوري عام 1996 والذي أبطل أكثر من مادة في قانون الإنتخاب بسبب عدم احترام القيمة الإقتراعية ذاتها لأصوات الناخبين بسبب التوزيع غير العادل للدوائر الإنتخابية، إذ يقترع ناخب في إحدى الدوائر لنائبين، وناخب آخر في دائرة أخرى لعشرة نواب”.
قرار المجلس الدستوري الذي يستشهد به مرقص يحمل الرقم 4/96، وقد صدر بسبب تقديم طعنين تمّ رفعهما إلى المجلس بقانون الإنتخاب. طعن نصّه القاضي عصام سليمان ووقّعه عشرة نواب من بينهم حبيب صادق ومصطفى سعد وعصام نعمان ونجاح واكيم وزاهر الخطيب، وطعن آخر قدّمه النائب مخايل الضاهر مع عدد من النواب. المجلس الدستوري ضمّ الطعنين إلى بعضهما البعض وأصدر قراراً واضحاً شدّد فيه على اعتماد مبدأ المساواة في توزيع الدوائر الإنتخابية حفاظاً على القيمة الإقتراعية لكلّ ناخب. المجلس الدستوري أصرّ على وضع معيار واحد في تقسيم الدوائر.
قرارات المجلس الدستوري ملزمة، هذا في النصوص والقوانين، أمّا ما قام به مجلس النواب منذ العام 1996 وحتى اليوم فهو المخالفة الصريحة والواضحة لهذا القرار، كلّ ذلك مسايرة وحماية لمصالح القوى السياسية.
وحتى لو جاء تطيير مجلس النواب للدائرة 16 من باب تسجيل النقاط السياسية على رئيس التيار الوطني الحرّ النائب جبران باسيل المدافع عن هذه الدائرة، يبقى السؤال، لماذا يصرّ باسيل على هذه الدائرة المخالفة للدستور ولماذا تقدّم بطعن، أحد أهدافه، إعادة اعتماد هذه الدائرة، علماً أنّه من حقّ مجلس النواب الذي وضع قانون الإنتخاب في العام 2017 أن يعدّل بعض مواده في العام 2021 كما حصل في الجلسة الشهيرة؟
وهل من مغترب لبناني واحد في القارات الست يفضّل أن يقترع للائحة من ستّة مرشحين يترشّحون عن الدائرة 16 بدلاً من الإقتراع في الدائرة حيث سِجل نفوسه في لبنان كما حصل في العام 2018؟ الجواب، بالتأكيد لا وألف لا، وإذا كان هناك من شكّ لدى باسيل أو غيره بهذا الجواب، فليُجْرَ استفتاء للمنتشرين وليترك القرار لهم لا لأيّ جهة أخرى.

لشو مجلس الدستوري بوجود صحفية ماشللاه بيفهمو بكل شي.
مش على علمي انو التيار طعن لدى مجلس الدستوري لنعرف اذا مجلس النواب بحقلو تعديل القانون او لا
الطعن على تفسير الاكثرية النيابية بظل فقدان عدد من النواب، استقالة او وفاة
هل الاكثرية النص زائد واحد على ١٢٨ او بالنواب الحاليين؟
يذكر انو تعدل القانون ب ٦١ نائب بدل ٦٥

وقال شو، بيرجع بيتعمق بالموضوع يلي كله مبني عغلط، كأنه خبير دستوري صرلو شي ٥٠ سنة قانون، وبيجيلك بمواد دستورية عن الموساواة بين اللبنانية؛ وكيف دائرة المغتربين عندن ٦ نواب وبالمتن عندن ٨؛ من دون اعطاء المعايير لبني فيها على عدم المساوة
انو دائرة ٦ نواب والتانية ٨؟
دائرة بعبدا كمان ٦ نواب؛ وين الصرخة؟

بدائرة الاشرفية، الحاصل ٥٠٠٠ صوت، الجنوب ٢٠،٠٠٠
وين العدل؟

Aegon

No way man. I even would take dima jamali over bou assi & hawat. Bou assi is still living in seventies, holding a gun and talking like a cheap mafioso, while hawat made millions alongside michel sleiman ( when the first was a head of jbeil municipality and the latter who is from amchit the president) making shady deals in iraq and arabic countries all on the expense of the lebanese people and then he became an mp. Thank you but no thanks!

We need a few of the old guard right now for one reason only: to counter Hizballah's thuggery. This is why we need Samir Geagea, George Adwan, Abou Assi, and even Zahra ("the people living in the seventies"). Its only because Hizballah exists. If not, we would have all intellectuals, academics, a few businessmen probably even secularists within the LF.
Some party needs to take the role of counter balance to HA and make it known to them that Islamization of Lebanon will not occur. Hizballah's cross regional army is the largest threat to Lebanon's existence. They are always obstructing progress and reform in the government and are partly to blame for the mess we are in. They supported all of Michel Aouns obstruction work so they are hand in hand responsible for every single crisis the country goes through.
If you only had weak Christian dhimmi leaders like Gebran Bassil who legitimatized Hezbollah's army then we would be doomed. You cannot defeat HA by giving them legitmacy. You defeat them by building a cross confessional coalition within the Parliament that votes to disarm the militia along with US and Iranian agreement (unfortunately). People like Samir Geagea will go away once Hizballah has been neutralized, remember that.

Won't even talk about Ziad Hawat. I am not aware of any shady deals that you are referring about. All I know he is a self-made business man. And the people of Amshit and Jbeil love him for the improvements he has made for his area.

Rockies

We need a few of the old guard right now for one reason only: to counter Hizballah's thuggery. This is why we need Samir Geagea, George Adwan, Abou Assi, and even Zahra ("the people living in the seventies"). Its only because Hizballah exists. If not, we would have all intellectuals, academics, a few businessmen probably even secularists within the LF.
Some party needs to take the role of counter balance to HA and make it known to them that Islamization of Lebanon will not occur. Hizballah's cross regional army is the largest threat to Lebanon's existence. They are always obstructing progress and reform in the government and are partly to blame for the mess we are in. They supported all of Michel Aouns obstruction work so they are hand in hand responsible for every single crisis the country goes through.
If you only had weak Christian dhimmi leaders like Gebran Bassil who legitimatized Hezbollah's army then we would be doomed. You cannot defeat HA by giving them legitmacy. You defeat them by building a cross confessional coalition within the Parliament that votes to disarm the militia along with US and Iranian agreement (unfortunately). People like Samir Geagea will go away once Hizballah has been neutralized, remember that.

Won't even talk about Ziad Hawat. I am not aware of any shady deals that you are referring about. All I know he is a self-made business man. And the people of Amshit and Jbeil love him for the improvements he has made for his area.
A little superficial although that’s the common thinking.
I learnt from the Armenian tragedy a year or 2 years ago is that form allies. Samir Geagea is spearheading the attack on Hezballa while Sunnis and Druze are eating popcorn watching . Intelligence , arms, allies , influence : nothing to compare between hezbolla and LF

JB81

Legendary Member
A little superficial although that’s the common thinking.
I learnt from the Armenian tragedy a year or 2 years ago is that form allies. Samir Geagea is spearheading the attack on Hezballa while Sunnis and Druze are eating popcorn watching . Intelligence , arms, allies , influence : nothing to compare between hezbolla and LF

There's couple Christians left in the country baddo yhajjeron