POST-Elections 2022

Who will you vote for in the upcoming general election?

• FPM

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • LF

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • HA

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • KATAEB

• FM/PSP/ex 14 March candidates

• AMAL/MARADA/SSNP/8 March candidates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (MMFD, SABAA, independent candidates)

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • Not voting, blank vote or undecided

Votes: 8 9.9%

• Total voters

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Every mp they nominate should be of caliber Hawat, habshi, adwan, abou assi and antoine zahra should come back. some of these guys that I have not heard a peep out of since they got elected should be sacked and replaced. Also the ones with the lowest social media presence and followers should be sacked as well ! LOL Katisha should retire, someone young should be nominated in Akkar

Agree 100%
I would place new talent also. You have Spiro in Beirut 1 you have Charbel Eid. There is alot of new people that can be MPs.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
علم موقعنا من مصادر مطلعة ان الهيئات المعنية في التيار الوطني الحر باتت تلمس صعوبة جدية في اقناع كوادر وقياديين مناطقيين بخوض المعركة الانتخابية للوائح عونية متحالفة مع الثنائي الشيعي.

وقالت المصادر ان الازمة الحقيقية التي يعاني منها التيار هي اقناع قيادييه بالعمل لصالح لائحة فيها مرشحين لحركة امل، الامر الذي بدأ يطرح تساؤلات عن قدرة التيار على خوض هذه المعركة بهكذا تحالفات.

واشارت المصادر الى ان التيار سيعاني كثيرا اذا استمر التجييش الحاصل بينه وبين امل، فاذا كان الحزبيون والقياديون يعترضون بهذه الحدة فكيف سيكون موقف المناصرين؟ هل سيحجمون عن التصويت كليا؟

JB81

Legendary Member
On the other hand FPM leadership is not better . Anyhow as I said multiple time , Christians are doomed because of their leaders including the spiritual leaders

How is FPM is not better?

One pushing forward, the other backward

One advances them 1 step ahead, the other 2 steps behind

Yet, the one who is trying to improve is their status and existence is the same as the one who puts them bouz madfa3?

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
We need a few of the old guard right now for one reason only: to counter Hizballah's thuggery. This is why we need Samir Geagea, George Adwan, Abou Assi, and even Zahra ("the people living in the seventies"). Its only because Hizballah exists. If not, we would have all intellectuals, academics, a few businessmen probably even secularists within the LF.
Some party needs to take the role of counter balance to HA and make it known to them that Islamization of Lebanon will not occur. Hizballah's cross regional army is the largest threat to Lebanon's existence. They are always obstructing progress and reform in the government and are partly to blame for the mess we are in. They supported all of Michel Aouns obstruction work so they are hand in hand responsible for every single crisis the country goes through.
If you only had weak Christian dhimmi leaders like Gebran Bassil who legitimatized Hezbollah's army then we would be doomed. You cannot defeat HA by giving them legitmacy. You defeat them by building a cross confessional coalition within the Parliament that votes to disarm the militia along with US and Iranian agreement (unfortunately). People like Samir Geagea will go away once Hizballah has been neutralized, remember that.

Won't even talk about Ziad Hawat. I am not aware of any shady deals that you are referring about. All I know he is a self-made business man. And the people of Amshit and Jbeil love him for the improvements he has made for his area.
Typical geageaist being fed nonsense 24/7 . Its almost 2022 and people need to know what is the economical and social plans of a party to improve their lives as citizens. If the only thing you can offer is being a milita with a militia mindset , then you are not fit to become an Mp. If i ask you what is the economical and social plan of the LF since 2005 i bet you cant give me a clear and straight answer because they have none. Their only plan since 2005 was to oppose FPM on every move they make because this was the job they were paid and assigned to do.

The funniest part of your post is believing that LF without Hizbullah existence would produce intellects and academics . LF only thrives on turmoils and sectarian clashes and only attract people who are willing to play this part and believe in it. The bad news for you is that 95% of those people are usually the lowest caliber of the society .

As for hawat, giving personal services to people,it does not make him a good mp . Michel el murr was the king of personal services and at the same time was one of the worst and most corrupt mps you could ever meet in your life.

Hawat care less about being an mp and doing his job as a legislator . As you said hawat is a businessman ( only care about money) who at the time Michel Sleiman was president he was elected as the head of jbeil municipality . Sleiman struck a deal with Hawat that if he helps him expand his business to iraq and other countries using his connections as president of the republic and using his power , Hawat can give him a commission on the profit. Michel Sleiman made millions of $ at the time he was president. And with the personal favors he provided to jbeil citizens using his wealth and using his power as the head of jbeil municipality, hawat built a huge base for himself that he later used with the support and help of geagea ( as LF support is weak in jbeil and cant bring a partisan mp on their own) in order to become mp on 1 condition , being part of geagea block and always voting as the block decides.

Last edited:

Rockies

How is FPM is not better?

One pushing forward, the other backward

One advances them 1 step ahead, the other 2 steps behind

Yet, the one who is trying to improve is their status and existence is the same as the one who puts them bouz madfa3?
The fact that FPM is not taking a hard position against hezbolla is just worse than LF attacking hezbolla

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Typical geageaist being fed nonsense 24/7 . Its almost 2022 and people need to know what is the economical and social plans of a party to improve their lives as citizens. If the only thing you can offer is being a milita with a militia mindset , then you are not fit to become an Mp. If i ask you what is the economical and social plan of the LF since 2005 i bet you cant give me a clear and straight answer because they have none. Their only plan since 2005 was to oppose FPM on every move they make because this was the job they were paid and assigned to do.

The funniest part of your post is believing that LF without Hizbullah existence would produce intellects and academics . LF only thrives on turmoils and sectarian clashes and only attract people who are willing to play this part and believe in it. The bad news for you is that 95% of those people are usually the lowest caliber of the society .

As for hawat, giving personal services to people,it does not make him a good mp . Michel el murr was the king of personal services and at the same time was one of the worst and most corrupt mps you could ever meet in your life.

Hawat care less about being an mp and doing his job as a legislator . As you said hawat is a businessman ( only care about money) who at the time Michel Sleiman was president he was elected as the head of jbeil municipality . Sleiman struck a deal with Hawat that if he helps him expand his business to iraq and other countries using his connections as president of the republic and using his power , Hawat can give him a commission on the profit. Michel Sleiman made millions of $ at the time he was president. And with the personal favors he provided to jbeil citizens using his wealth and using his power as the head of jbeil municipality, hawat built a huge base for himself that he later used with the support and help of geagea ( as LF support is weak in jbeil and cant bring a partisan mp on their own) in order to become mp on 1 condition , being part of geagea block and always voting as the block decides.

I suggest you look at your own MPs and see where you can improve. When Hawat was ra2is baladiye for Jbeil he did some amazing work. As an MP he received the highest votes in the district. More than 5K or even more than Abi Ramia. This el murr was one you allied with in Metn to become MPs. Now he is the worst and most corrupt. Go figure!

For Baabda Pierre Abou Assi received also the second highest vote. He is well liked in Baabda and the LF is working for the second seat in this district. Hikmat Dib the clown is out and you are only left with Alain Aoun who is a coward and talks left and right without even making sense as he is too scared of HA and the likes.

VipModz

U MAD?
Orange Room Supporter
Alain Aoun who is a coward and talks left and right without even making sense as he is too scared of HA and the likes.
Alain Aoun isn't bad he even admitted few days ago that he wanted to run for FPM presidency but Michel Aoun wanted GB (that is the party that constantly criticize hereditary politics), he doesn't mind attacking HA unlike FPM media which constantly attack LF, Alain Aoun haven't attacked LF in years.

JB81

Legendary Member
FPM is willing to ally with Satan just to get power. I think these elections they will be surprised.

Who did FPM ally with that the LF didn't ally with?

Difference, FPM are smarter than your so called Hakim, where they tailor the alliance into their benefits; while your Hakim, byerkabo 3a dahro

flag-waver

Legendary Member

Difference, FPM are smarter than your so called Hakim, where they tailor the alliance into their benefits; while your Hakim, byerkabo 3a dahro

La2 7abibe they aren't smarter at all. They are willing to ally with Satan and then go against them in any district. Allying with SSNP in Metn, Allying with Murr, allying with SF, allying even with Islamic parties in Beirut 2, tfeh!

wlek even calling Berri a baltajeh and then voting for him as speaker, chou hal hypocrites.

JB81

Legendary Member
La2 7abibe they aren't smarter at all. They are willing to ally with Satan and then go against them in any district. Allying with SSNP in Metn, Allying with Murr, allying with SF, allying even with Islamic parties in Beirut 2, tfeh!

Aren't they part of the Lebanese fabric?

Why do you think you are better than them?

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Aren't they part of the Lebanese fabric?

Why do you think you are better than them?

Is this a serious question or you have nothing else to say?
and if this is a serious question why have you left your alliance with these clowns? You have said several times in this thread that FPM is willing to ally with anyone to gain more power and this will lead in your opinion to others having less power. So i rest my case!

Notorious

First of his Name
Orange Room Supporter

So if what you say is true, then when they tailor to their benefit, you’re claiming that they are indeed benefiting. Meanwhile, Lebanon suffers.

So they are either directly part of the problem, or they are not benefiting from anything, ans therefore suck at their job. It’s one or the other. Either way, they should be voted out.