POST-Elections 2022

Who will you vote for in the upcoming general election?

• FPM

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • LF

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • HA

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • KATAEB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FM/PSP/ex 14 March candidates

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • AMAL/MARADA/SSNP/8 March candidates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (MMFD, SABAA, independent candidates)

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Not voting, blank vote or undecided

Votes: 8 11.3%

• Total voters

JB81

Legendary Member
I heard that BH-Moawad-Kataeb might form a list

That's a seat for Moawad; not sure if others can make it in Koura with a seat; as Bassil and LF will get Batroun, LF will get Bshareh; full house, as full house Zgharta Franjiyeh Mouawad

The battle is in Koura; 3 seats to grasp

So far, Marada 2, LF 3, FPM 1; Mouawad 1;

Remaining 3 seats in Koura, with a guaranteed SSNP win in one seat;

So 2 in Koura is in grasp
Can Kataeb win one of the two seats?

Last edited:

flag-waver

That's a seat for Moawad; not sure if others can make it in Koura with a seat; as Bassil and LF will get Batroun, LF will get Bshareh; full house, as full house Zgharta Franjiyeh Mouawad

LF will get 1 seat in Koura.

VipModz

Maroun ツ |『マ』
Orange Room Supporter
Kataeb in 2018 got 500 votes in Koura, I have no idea who Nicolas Ghosn (Died in late 2018) voters will vote for next year maybe for the Kataeb candidate

geogeo758

kataeb in koura? LOL
this is not 1975

flag-waver

يردّد مسؤولون في التيار الوطني الحر أن مستوى التنافر والتناحر بين مجموعات الثورة كبير، وأن الإحصاءات تدلّ على أنه حتى في حال تنظيم هذه المجموعات صفوفها، فإنها ستحصد في أفضل الأحوال بين 10 و15 مقعداً في الإنتخابات النيابية.

im not sure how in the world they can get any seat in the south with the duo alliance holding all these seats. yemken they can get 10% or so but they will need a christian partner.

أبو علي

Legendary Member
مع مين هل حكي، كل حزبي او مناصر بعد حاله برّات المنظومة

لك حتى سئال لي حكمونا من ثلاثين سنة، بقلولك ما خصهم

Are you talking about yourself? :bear:

I know most Lebanese are suffering from some kind of infisam!
Yesterday there was a big show of it in Beirut..

VipModz

Maroun ツ |『マ』
Orange Room Supporter
One year since 8 MP resigned, according to Lebanese law by-elections should happen during maximum 6 months since the MP resignation, both LF and FPM are against the by-elections

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
One year since 8 MP resigned, according to Lebanese law by-elections should happen during maximum 6 months since the MP resignation, both LF and FPM are against the by-elections
13 vacant seats now.

flag-waver

تبين ان الحلف بين النائب ميشال معوض وحزب الكتائب أصبح نهائياً ويتم حالياً رسم الخطوط النهائية لهذه العلاقة.

Mouawad received about 8K votes. not sure what Kataeb can muster in the North district.

geogeo758

تبين ان الحلف بين النائب ميشال معوض وحزب الكتائب أصبح نهائياً ويتم حالياً رسم الخطوط النهائية لهذه العلاقة.

Mouawad received about 8K votes. not sure what Kataeb can muster in the North district.

I wonder when the list of domestic and international voters will be released

I wonder when the list of domestic and international voters will be released
They can get more votes if Harb joins forces with them.

Mouawad will surely succeed. We need to hope that Harb wins too so that to prevent Bassil

It is a good sign that alliances are formed early on. Usually candidates who forge alliance on the last minute fail.

geogeo758

They can get more votes if Harb joins forces with them.

Mouawad will surely succeed. We need to hope that Harb wins too so that to prevent Bassil

It is a good sign that alliances are formed early on. Usually candidates who forge alliance on the last minute fail.

North 3 has so much potential for high voter turnout
but for some reason, its almost always between 45-50%

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Is it true that FPM mesta2tel beddo l dekhlieh, because gebran bassil could lose the coming elections and needs to yzawer l intikhebet ?
Just as Gebran was afraid to lose in the diaspora so he made sure they could vote from the countries they're residing in?
Based on that previous experience with tayyar and elections, I would first think they want it to make sure the megacenter is applied according to the law unlike last time when Machnouk handled it

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Just as Gebran was afraid to lose in the diaspora so he made sure they could vote from the countries they're residing in?
Based on that previous experience with tayyar and elections, I would first think they want it to make sure the megacenter is applied according to the law unlike last time when Machnouk handled it
3anjad you answered the question? :lol: