POST-Elections 2022

Who will you vote for in the upcoming general election?

• FPM

Votes: 33 38.4%
  • LF

Votes: 24 27.9%
  • HA

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • KATAEB

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • FM/PSP/ex 14 March candidates

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • AMAL/MARADA/SSNP/8 March candidates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (MMFD, SABAA, independent candidates)

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • Not voting, blank vote or undecided

Votes: 9 10.5%

• Total voters

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
what is sad is that you allied in 2006 with a party that doesn’t care about Lebanon nor its institutions. You with your M8 clowns brought the state to collapse. No electricity no water poverty etc. FPM and its leader allied with those same Syrian remnants who when he was in Paris was against. He went through all the Syrian allies in 4 years. :) He even went through those who was said that naturalised the Palos in 94. Allied with Murr to SF to Ferzli to SSNP to Skaff to Berri to HA to Hariri to … missing anyone. too many to count.

Second I am a Lebanese citizen and I have more of the best interest of my country than you snakes ever will. You allied with HA and the whole M8 clowns and soon your GB will be going to Syria (probably for best wishes in his Presidency bid). Good luck with that and see you soon in the elections. Just tell GB don’t ally with Berri ba2a and don’t vote for him as Speaker. It is getting emberassing bro.
these are not called "alliances". good relations between different parties within the Lebanese mosaic are what the norm is supposed to be. what is abnormal however is to become enemies with other Lebanese parties. we worked to establish good relations with everyone in Lebanon. with the LF, with HA, with Amal, mustaqbal, even ishtiraki for a little while, and this does not mean turning a blind eye to their shortcomings and corruption.

the Lebanese parties and their supporters however act like tribesmen, not like citizens, and there doesn't appear to be any change with this regards in the near future. and consequently, the minority of Lebanese who act differently will continue to suffer the impact of this backwardness that translates very often into misplaced hatred and erupts in useless confrontations, but more importantly provides the right environment for corruption and crimes against the public good to grow unchecked.

you are acting like a tribesman, not like a citizen, you are not used to a different mode of being and you think that your behavior is justified, validated and warranted. it is not. but more significantly you are the first victim of your own mentality.

the sad reality is that it takes generations to step out of this destructive culture, and this is time that we do not have and we cannot afford.

at the end of the day, you and birri supporters and many others, are different facets of the same mentality. and we still have to work with all of you just the same since we are constitutionally bound by this reality.

Last edited:

flag-waver

Legendary Member
these are not called "alliances". good relations between different parties within the Lebanese mosaic are what the norm is supposed to be. what is abnormal however is to become enemies with other Lebanese parties. we worked to establish good relations with everyone in Lebanon. with the LF, with HA, with Amal, mustaqbal, even ishtiraki for a little while, and this does not mean turning a blind eye to their shortcomings and corruption.

the Lebanese parties and their supporters however act like tribesmen, not like citizens, and there doesn't appear to be any change with this regards in the near future. and consequently, the minority of Lebanese who act differently will continue to suffer the impact of this backwardness that translates very often into misplaced hatred and erupts in useless confrontations, but more importantly provides the right environment for corruption and crimes against the public good to grow unchecked.

you are acting like a tribesman, not like a citizen, you are not used to a different mode of being and you think that your behavior is justified, validated and warranted. it is not. but more significantly you are the first victim of your own mentality.

the sad reality is that it takes generations to step out of this destructive culture, and this is time that we do not have and we cannot afford.

at the end of the day, you and birri supporters and many others, are different facets of the same mentality. and we still have to work with all of you just the same since we are constitutionally bound by this reality.

I suggest you don’t give me lectures on how I should be. Go take care of your party and try to do the best for the country. FPM isn’t better than anyone else. They are also from the same mentality you stated above and alot of their allies have the same mentality.

Stop blaming others and hold some responsibility for the situation we are in. That is the first law of when you are in the state and take power. You are held responsible for the failure. You have vetoed governments since you returned to the country. Half the state and institutions have been destroyed due to your vetoes. You have vetoed the Presidency for 2.5 years and then finally voted Aoun in who then wants to blame the regime for his failure.

Berri and others. You vote for Berri. You allied with Berri and you ally with Hariri, Murr and others. Don’t need to name them all. Lost count aslan. If FPM was really a good party it wouldn‘t ally or vote for the parties that you are now attacking. You would vote against and whatever happens happens. In the end we cant vote for
evil and not expect evil.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Well said Wael

Bro

Despite my low opinion on him, I understand that bcz of your Christian background you are fan of G3g3 and that you believe in him as your savior or even savior of whole Lebanon.

Nevertheless I fail to understand how you could also believe in 7ariri and Jumblat as saviors. Perhaps you can give me some hints.

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
Yeah I can tell you, I will attach a copy to the full LF economic plan
Dude this is LF general economic plan as a party not necesseraly suited to what we are going through now . Plus its all generalities. What i need from you are the laws and moves the party did from 2005 till now to change the economic situation in lebanon and not let it reach where we are now.

JB81

Legendary Member
Simple and straight to the point.
People don't want excuses, people want results. If you can't deliver, then gtfo.

Who can deliver anything with Berri and his manzoumeh being a majority

Boukra let this idiot take 30 mps and let us see if he can do one thing while Berri is around

Deceiving people is not a good strart

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
You're ignoring the fact that HA won't let go of the "manzoume", names can change... but the same system and way of governance will remain.
HA benefits from a failed state, until they take over then they would work towards making a state on their image (simply they have their own institutions which will evolve into state-like institutions).

If you think HA will simply disarm willingly, you're in for a surprise... you're really ignorant of HA's ideology (no offense intended, seriously but you probably don't know the ideology of shi3a's ithna 3ashariya combined with wilaya lol).. I don't simply criticize HA for the fun of it, or for political reasons... I do for ideological reasons.
Ideologically they believe they're preparing the grounds for the Mehdi's appearance, for which they will be his army... so its religiously motivated to remain armed until that day comes... and in their riweyet they specify the "jound in sham" and "jound fil iraq" and "jound fil yaman" which will constitute Mehdi's army.
Even if Israel is wiped off, the kheljan regimes fell... it won't change a thing ... they will create new enemies to have the excuse of staying armed... their project and ideology isn't Lebanon or defending Lebanese borders. It goes beyond that.
So unless they're crushed, or their imam ask them to lay down the arms... they won't

Otherwise I do agree, the manzoume from Berri all the way to Hariri should be voted out of the political life... they're corrupted and ****ed our country and our lives... but you shouldn't fall into the trap right in HA's arms, since they also represent an existential threat to our country and our national identity and culture - and dare I say that FPM is guilty of empowering that HA project in Lebanon... and history will not be kind. Thats why FPM should do a revision of their decisions. Their leaders are not stupid - they know what HA is all about (PMA knew that pre-2006) ... but they preferred immediate political gains over long term country's survivability and identity - so they should be held accountable.
FPMers are educated and qualified to produce better national leaders.

The choice shouldn't be either HA or Manzoume (since they complete each other, manzoume selling the country for immediate gains - while HA allows that for his long term strategy)... the choice should be either a nation, or HA+Manzoume.
FPM is being fought from left and right, west and east and its knows that all of them are assholes
The powers of outside want to empower the militias and their fight with Hezbollah is only about their size
No one wants a nation, otherwise FPM would have been supported, FPM never refused the help or cooperation of anyone
And stop it with this story that FPM empowered HA, you’re smarter than this. FPM only foiled (and maybe even there not sure if it was due to FPM) a meaningless destructive civil war a la Syria the result of which HA would have still won. HA grew stronger by itself.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Agnostic has been living in fear of LF ever since his Shiite brothers got BBQ'd in Tayyoune. Guy spends his day hallucinating scenarios of LF attacking Hizbullah 😂. Pity the fool.
You have not got not even a single thumbs up from LFers despite all jewr efforts to lower your Jewish person to the level of praising these Goyim while their inner vocation is to die for you. This indeed shows how much Death-to-America Alloushes aka HA are scared...

Weezy

Legendary Member
@Apostate and his friends in Charbel Nahhas Muwatinun
Better for you to listen more to HA and less to the French mama7yn who are known to be Jewry slaves and also to always fart higher than their a$$.

«إنكم لم تعرفوا قوة هذه المقاومة، فهي قادرة على إنجاز وطن سيِّد حر مستقل من دون أي ارتهانٍ للخارج وهذا هو عنوان المرحلة»
رئيس المجلس التنفيذي السيّد هاشم صفي الدين

#Be_Wise_w_23udo_3a2lyn

While getting اكلنا و شربنا و مصرياتنا و سلاحنا من إيغان

agnostic

Legendary Member
While getting اكلنا و شربنا و مصرياتنا و سلاحنا من إيغان
7alal and honest money to the Resistance in Lebanon and also Palestine. Sorry to remind you that the Jews are still occupying Palestine.

#Thank_You_Beloved_Iran

Soldier of Zion

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You have not got not even a single thumbs up from LFers despite all jewr efforts to lower your Jewish person to the level of praising these Goyim while their inner vocation is to die for you. This indeed shows how much Death-to-America Alloushes aka HA are scared...
We have already established that only alloushes end up like the fella in my avatar. No one else is dying for the sake of foreigners besides the alloushes and their puppets klab souriyya.

LFers love life and Lebanon. After all, Lebanon is their ONLY nation. Alloushes on the other hand, dead or alive, worship death and Persian masters, and therefore death is what they get. After all, Arab blood is cheaper than majousi :cigar:.

Stock up on toum, a BBQ party is coming to a hood near you.