POST-Elections 2022

Who will you vote for in the upcoming general election?

• FPM

Votes: 33 38.4%
  • LF

Votes: 24 27.9%
  • HA

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • KATAEB

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • FM/PSP/ex 14 March candidates

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • AMAL/MARADA/SSNP/8 March candidates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (MMFD, SABAA, independent candidates)

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • Not voting, blank vote or undecided

Votes: 9 10.5%

• Total voters

flag-waver

Legendary Member
سمّت القوات اللبنانية رسمياً حتى الآن نائب رئيس مجلس الوزراء السابق غسان حاصباني للترشح عن المقعد الارثوذوكسي في دائرة بيروت الاولى، بعدما رشحت الزميل غياث يزبك في البترون عن المقعد الماروني في دائرة الشمال الثالثة.

وأثار ترشيح مخايل الدويهي مع العلم لم يسمى بعد رسميا من قبل القوات تساؤلات في بعض الاوساط عن سبب ترشيحه،
حسب مصادر”القوات”لموقعنا- انه ابن زغرتا، وهو يشبه المنطقة واهلها ويمثل الوجدان القواتي هناك. كما انه قريب من جمعيات المجتمع المدني وعمل وما زال يعمل معها على الارض سنوات طويلة، ويعرف عن قرب حاجاتها وعملها واهدافها كما يعرف ما يريده اهل زغرتا والزاوية.

https://almarsadonline.com/لماذا-اختارت-القوات-مخايل-الدويهي؟/

Good choices so far and trying to attract the civil guys.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
They know themselves? Akid they know themselves they refused the invitation publicly 😁 sho hal majdob hayda

The dialogue one does at the start of the term. Bas hey his term started as stated by him after the elections of 2018. So his term didn’t start until 2 years after.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

agnostic

Legendary Member
Excellent interview with Ziad el Sayegh
recording inside

لمواجهة علوشيي الموت لأمريكا، ما الكم الا
المدير التنفيذي لملتقى المماحين والتأثير المدني

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No wonder why @Sayyid Jewry is getting blames from his superiors for his inability to recruit other than impotent idiots.

NewLeb

Keep licking the Jewry. You will go far my son.

I’m just telling it like it is. All Persian proxy states are impoverished and miserable, from Baghdad to Beirut.

When you guys can manage a modern and economically impressive state, maybe then you’ll get my respect.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Can these leftist mometa3a dirt bags get any dumber? I know FPMere have some brain cell deficiencies, didn’t know it was to the extent of getting them allied with these folks

Morons hawde man. Ziad Rahbani did say that the islamics and those communists will be allies and hence they see the world the same way 😂 to both of them 🖕

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
Man your listing in one part what services your mps did which is not their actual role. In another part your listing the obstructions your mps did to real reform in the name of preventing corruption. In a 3rd part your listing some laws they achieved to pass which might be good but similar to laws passed by any other mp in the parliament ( Not news worthy or status quo breaking) . What i am searching for is laws that touches the heart of the problems in lebanon, something FPM tried to do many times and was fought harshly by everyone . Again i am asking what did the LF do since 2005 to prevent us reaching this stage we are at now? ( 2005 not 2018 as you showed)

i am pretty sure you will struggle to find what i am asking for because simply the LF since 2005 was part of the team that benefited the most from the system implemented by Syria & Saudi Arabia and couldnt go against it or touch it in any way possible. IF i tell you FPM was the most successful party because they achieved to pass laws such as “zira3it el kanab” you would laugh at me.

Last edited: