POST-Elections 2022

Who will you vote for in the upcoming general election?

• FPM

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • LF

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • HA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KATAEB

• FM/PSP/ex 14 March candidates

• AMAL/MARADA/SSNP/8 March candidates

• Other (MMFD, SABAA, independent candidates)

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Not voting, blank vote or undecided

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
you have been singing this mantra for the last 16 years, and every single time you are empirically proven wrong. this is not the first time, nor will it be the last. at yet the end of the day you were unable to find 10 people to block the roads. let's face it, numbers are not jeajea's strongest suit.

you sound smarter arguing about jebran's plane.
Last time I voted FPM kido
LF closed all the roads on Syria elections and gave the one with Assad pictures the lesson they deserve
But what is clear you are a small janitor in FPM
If you are highly connected you will have seen the polls
Anyway see the results of students elections plus Union elections; we see the downtrend trend for FPM
Why the people will support you
For your great achievement
@Patriot

NAFAR

Legendary Member
What is sure is that in next elections the majority of Christians won't vote (I am one of them) and the few that will vote will be shattered among 10s of lists.
Meanwhile the other sects will be untied to some extent beyond their traditional leaders as they did for the last 30 years for many reasons that I can't explain here.
The outcome will be that majority will be formed by Shi3a duo/ Jumblat/Hariri coalition and they will run the show as they did from 1990 till 2005 while Christians will become "ejr krsy" again.
I can see Sleiman Frangyeh as next President with what is left from LF and FPM in opposition.
The Christian ministers in the new gov will be distributed between Shi3a duo/ Jumblat/Hariri + 2 or 3 insignificant ministers to Frangyeh.

What is sure is that in next elections the majority of Christians won't vote (I am one of them) and the few that will vote will be shattered among 10s of lists.
Meanwhile the other sects will be untied to some extent beyond their traditional leaders as they did for the last 30 years for many reasons that I can't explain here.
The outcome will be that majority will be formed by Shi3a duo/ Jumblat/Hariri coalition and they will run the show as they did from 1990 till 2005 while Christians will become "ejr krsy" again.
I can see Sleiman Frangyeh as next President with what is left from LF and FPM in opposition.
The Christian ministers in the new gov will be distributed between Shi3a duo/ Jumblat/Hariri + 2 or 3 insignificant ministers to Frangyeh.
If Christians don’t vote 🗳 than they deserve everything that will happen to them
You have a chance to
Vote for FPM
LF
Or new guys revolution
You don’t vote than don’t complain and shut the F ., up for the next 4 years
@Patriot

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
@Suicide Squad

spot on:

يرى النائب السابق مصطفى علوش، أن “ما يريده رئيس الجمهورية ميشال عون من هذه الحكومة هو باختصار إعادة رئيس التيار الوطني الحر جبران باسيل إلى الوزارة، من خلال تعيين وزراء حزبيين تابعين له، فهو (أي عون) يريد إما الإبقاء على الحكومة المستقيلة أو حكومة يستطيع إقالتها عبر الثلث المعطل الذي يطالب به”
ويضيف علوش عبر “الشرق الأوسط” أن “رئيس الجمهورية لا يخوض معركة انتخابات نيابية أو رئاسية مبكرة فهو يقود معركة الفراغ الذي يراهن عليه بصفته سبيلاً وحيداً لبقائه رئيساً”، مضيفاً أن الرئيس “يراهن على عدم إجراء الانتخابات النيابية المقررة العام المقبل للأسباب نفسها التي حالت من دون إجراء الانتخابات الفرعية، مع وجود 10 مقاعد شاغرة في البرلمان، ليتم التمديد للمجلس خلافاً للدستور، ومن ثم يستفيد من الفراغ الحكومي والنيابي ليبرر بقاءه، لأنه يعلم أن أي حكومة خارج شروطه لن تضمن بقاءه في الرئاسة”.

@Suicide Squad

spot on:

يرى النائب السابق مصطفى علوش، أن “ما يريده رئيس الجمهورية ميشال عون من هذه الحكومة هو باختصار إعادة رئيس التيار الوطني الحر جبران باسيل إلى الوزارة، من خلال تعيين وزراء حزبيين تابعين له، فهو (أي عون) يريد إما الإبقاء على الحكومة المستقيلة أو حكومة يستطيع إقالتها عبر الثلث المعطل الذي يطالب به”
ويضيف علوش عبر “الشرق الأوسط” أن “رئيس الجمهورية لا يخوض معركة انتخابات نيابية أو رئاسية مبكرة فهو يقود معركة الفراغ الذي يراهن عليه بصفته سبيلاً وحيداً لبقائه رئيساً”، مضيفاً أن الرئيس “يراهن على عدم إجراء الانتخابات النيابية المقررة العام المقبل للأسباب نفسها التي حالت من دون إجراء الانتخابات الفرعية، مع وجود 10 مقاعد شاغرة في البرلمان، ليتم التمديد للمجلس خلافاً للدستور، ومن ثم يستفيد من الفراغ الحكومي والنيابي ليبرر بقاءه، لأنه يعلم أن أي حكومة خارج شروطه لن تضمن بقاءه في الرئاسة”.

Worst policy they are taking us toa void whst you call in space a black hole 🕳 meaning total extinction

NAFAR

Legendary Member
If Christians don’t vote 🗳 than they deserve everything that will happen to them
You have a chance to
Vote for FPM
LF
Or new guys revolution
You don’t vote than don’t complain and shut the F ., up for the next 4 years
@Patriot
You are missing the whole point.
In last elections Christians had the golden chance to restore balance in the country and to try to take the country out of the mess that political Islam created for the last 30 years..... and they failed.
As I said many times on this forum before, there is no hope with the Taef central system; a new decentralized federal system is the only and last chance to have a normal country.

Note: the new guys revolution don't exist politically even now -few months before elections; so they are not an option.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
Last time I voted FPM kido
LF closed all the roads on Syria elections and gave the one with Assad pictures the lesson they deserve
But what is clear you are a small janitor in FPM
If you are highly connected you will have seen the polls
Anyway see the results of students elections plus Union elections; we see the downtrend trend for FPM
Why the people will support you
For your great achievement
@Patriot
precisely my points.

every single LFer that i know pretends to have voted FPM in the previous elections, most LFers on the forum were "independents", something that they reenacted on the streets during the failed uprising.

more to the point, those who block the roads, and those who support them, must have a single digit collective IQ. especially those who provoked the incidents with the syrians and ended up burning the palestinian flag instead on live TV because they are really that dumb. not a single person of that bunch is normal, probably brain dead from years of captagon abuse and probably including whebi qatisha who had to call wafiq safaa and humiliatinlgy apologize. and regardless of our stance from the syrians or the palestinians in general, this level of idiocy is norm among LFers, maybe samir geagea is indeed the smartest guy in that bunch, as difficult as that is to believe.

there is nothing to be proud of about all of that. but this is the bsharri tribe for you, one day you dance in circles with the idiots shouting "lej2een jouwa jouwa bassil barra barra" the next you are smashing cars on nahr el kalb.

as far as the achievements are concerned, no one can achieve anything in the atmosphere that people like you are setting, be it in Lebanon or anywhere else in the world. essential projects that are of national interest should remain above political bickering, whereas the LFers, and by the very admission of samir geagea himself, in conjunctions with many other parties, have repeatedly sabotaged many projects that are a national strategic need, for petty political bickering, just so they can say "what did you achieve?" and this marks all the difference between citizens and parasites.

it is very pleasing though that the ja3ja3ists, probably out of sheer idiocy, achieved what our weak media was never able to, and reminded the electorate of their true nature very efficiently.

and this concludes my statement. see you in a couple of months.

@Patriot
:lol:

precisely my points.

every single LFer that i know pretends to have voted FPM in the previous elections, most LFers on the forum were "independents", something that they reenacted on the streets during the failed uprising.

more to the point, those who block the roads, and those who support them, must have a single digit collective IQ. especially those who provoked the incidents with the syrians and ended up burning the palestinian flag instead on live TV because they are really that dumb. not a single person of that bunch is normal, probably brain dead from years of captagon abuse and probably including whebi qatisha who had to call wafiq safaa and humiliatinlgy apologize. and regardless of our stance from the syrians or the palestinians in general, this level of idiocy is norm among LFers, maybe samir geagea is indeed the smartest guy in that bunch, as difficult as that is to believe.

there is nothing to be proud of about all of that. but this is the bsharri tribe for you, one day you dance in circles with the idiots shouting "lej2een jouwa jouwa bassil barra barra" the next you are smashing cars on nahr el kalb.

as far as the achievements are concerned, no one can achieve anything in the atmosphere that people like you are setting, be it in Lebanon or anywhere else in the world. essential projects that are of national interest should remain above political bickering, whereas the LFers, and by the very admission of samir geagea himself, in conjunctions with many other parties, have repeatedly sabotaged many projects that are a national strategic need, for petty political bickering, just so they can say "what did you achieve?" and this marks all the difference between citizens and parasites.

it is very pleasing though that the ja3ja3ists, probably out of sheer idiocy, achieved what our weak media was never able to, and reminded the electorate of their true nature very efficiently.

and this concludes my statement. see you in a couple of months.

@Patriot
:lol:
If you see all my posts we see I was against the LF
But we are not perroquet 🦜 like you
We are created on God Image ; we change opinions and GB is not Jesus Christ
The polls are true and happened
To make see your weakness it is s as fact you were wiped out in the students snd Union elections in 2020/2021
As for achievement; when you lied to LF and didn’t apply Myraab agreement they have all the right to sabotage you specially on corruption in electricity
They supported you on oil because it was done in the proper way
@Patriot

In last elections Christians had the golden chance to restore balance in the country and to try to take the country out of the mess that political Islam created for the last 30 years..... and they failed.
As I said many times on this forum before, there is no hope with the Taef central system; a new decentralized federal system is the only and last chance to have a normal country.

Note: the new guys revolution don't exist politically even now -few months before elections; so they are not an option.
Always vote
LF support decentralization
Snd the revolution guys will have their lists

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter

I gave you a like for the last point. The "revolutionaries" had a unique opportunity to put forth some charismatic personalities with a political agenda and work on it, it was wasted! The representatives for the failed revolution are now LF and Hariri, whereas in the early days a lot of independents joined in. Outside of charbel nahas who let's face it is not very popular, they have no viable candidates. Plus, they're now eating each other instead of working on a political program for the next elections so they can actually implement some constructive change.

VipModz

アスカディア『ツ』
Orange Room Supporter
unlike what the LF machine is trying to circulate, geageaists have suffered the biggest loss on the Christian scene as far as the upcoming elections are concerned.
If this is true why are LF demanding early parliamentary elections