POST-Elections 2022

Who will you vote for in the upcoming general election?

• FPM

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • LF

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • HA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KATAEB

• FM/PSP/ex 14 March candidates

• AMAL/MARADA/SSNP/8 March candidates

• Other (MMFD, SABAA, independent candidates)

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Not voting, blank vote or undecided

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
يلاحظ قياديون في التيار الوطني الحر ان رئيس التيار النائب جبران باسيل يميل الى ترشيح الوزيرة السابقة ندى بستاني عن منطقة فتوح كسروان في الإنتخابات النيابية المقبلة وذلك على حساب النائب روجيه عازار، وهنا تقول مصادر متابعة، لـ"النشرة"، ان باسيل لم يكن مؤيداً في الدورة الماضية لترشيح عازار وان من فرضه على لائحة التيار هو الرئيس ميشال عون.
@Patriot
@Skairipa
They are eating each other
Guys 11 votes 🗳 for LF Revolution against 10 for FPM on a FPM forum
Told you guys
FPM
Votes: 10 38.5%
LF
Votes: 7 26.9%
HA
KATAEB
FM/PSP/ex 14 March candidates
AMAL/MARADA/SSNP/8 March candidates
Other (MMFD, SABAA, independent candidates)
Votes: 4 15.4%
Not voting, blank vote or undecided
Votes: 5 19.2%

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
يلاحظ قياديون في التيار الوطني الحر ان رئيس التيار النائب جبران باسيل يميل الى ترشيح الوزيرة السابقة ندى بستاني عن منطقة فتوح كسروان في الإنتخابات النيابية المقبلة وذلك على حساب النائب روجيه عازار، وهنا تقول مصادر متابعة، لـ"النشرة"، ان باسيل لم يكن مؤيداً في الدورة الماضية لترشيح عازار وان من فرضه على لائحة التيار هو الرئيس ميشال عون.
@Patriot
@Skairipa
Told you guys
FPM
LF
HA
KATAEB

Omg it's 28 votes for fpm, lf, various other candidates and no one on a forum that stopped being an fpm forum a long time ago. 0 votes for hezbullah 0 for amal, 0 for psp and 0 for FM this poll in this thread perfectly illustrates the reality!

On a more serious note, the people who voted in the poll that their vote is going towards sabaa, w mmfd and other independent candidates have done so because they're sick of traditional parties and the corruption that accompanies them. Don't lump them together with people like you, who would vote for mesh kell shi abyad deshdeshe. Their vote is respectable unlike yours.

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
@Patriot
@Skairipa
Told you guys
FPM
LF
HA
KATAEB

Historical times we're living in
a major victory to the sovereign forces on a 3awni forum.

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
precisely my points.

every single LFer that i know pretends to have voted FPM in the previous elections, most LFers on the forum were "independents", something that they reenacted on the streets during the failed uprising.

more to the point, those who block the roads, and those who support them, must have a single digit collective IQ. especially those who provoked the incidents with the syrians and ended up burning the palestinian flag instead on live TV because they are really that dumb. not a single person of that bunch is normal, probably brain dead from years of captagon abuse and probably including whebi qatisha who had to call wafiq safaa and humiliatinlgy apologize. and regardless of our stance from the syrians or the palestinians in general, this level of idiocy is norm among LFers, maybe samir geagea is indeed the smartest guy in that bunch, as difficult as that is to believe.

there is nothing to be proud of about all of that. but this is the bsharri tribe for you, one day you dance in circles with the idiots shouting "lej2een jouwa jouwa bassil barra barra" the next you are smashing cars on nahr el kalb.

as far as the achievements are concerned, no one can achieve anything in the atmosphere that people like you are setting, be it in Lebanon or anywhere else in the world. essential projects that are of national interest should remain above political bickering, whereas the LFers, and by the very admission of samir geagea himself, in conjunctions with many other parties, have repeatedly sabotaged many projects that are a national strategic need, for petty political bickering, just so they can say "what did you achieve?" and this marks all the difference between citizens and parasites.

it is very pleasing though that the ja3ja3ists, probably out of sheer idiocy, achieved what our weak media was never able to, and reminded the electorate of their true nature very efficiently.

and this concludes my statement. see you in a couple of months.

@Patriot
:lol:
there is nothing to be proud of about all of that.
yes there is. the syrians have to leave, peacefully or by force.

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
if there is one tiny benefit of the iranian/shia ascendency in the region, it is the final death throes of arabism. we should embrace this silver lining and re-establish the philosophy of lebanese genetic and cultural uniqueness vis a vis the arabs

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
@Patriot
@Skairipa
Told you guys
FPM
LF
HA
KATAEB

What is more surprising than the FPM votes in this poll is that of HA.
It seems HA will not be able to bring a single MP in the next elections, according to the oroom statistics and its representative sample size.
My prediction is that LCP will sweep all of the south MPs.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
What is more surprising than the FPM votes in this poll is that of HA.
It seems HA will not be able to bring a single MP in the next elections, according to the oroom statistics and its representative sample size.
My prediction is that LCP will sweep all of the south MPs.
Context and numbers are hard for some. Lets not point it out that is rude.

You have 3awn to thank
i mean seriously the alternative of Geagea is the crap we're living today.

use logic mate.
Geagea gets my well deserved vote for warning us all along.

@Suicide Squad
I have decided to vote for LF
Would have preferred a new strong revolution party noting that Hakim is not Bashir Gemayel ( ( who didn’t live in a palace like Myraab but in a small appartement and who won all his battles) but he is the best choice and the strongest one and the only who can stop HA
@Skairipa
@Patriot
So LF is my choice
My remarks about elections in forum were removed
Viva la démocratie in the Forum
My small posts mobilized them all

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
yes there is. the syrians have to leave, peacefully or by force.
what is wrong with you people?
1- completely unrelated.
2- when it was time to fight the syrians you sided with them against us.
3- the time for 3antariet is long gone.
4- your problem is not the syrians or HA or iran, your problem is strictly with us, man-up and grow a pair.

Aegon

what is wrong with you people?
1- completely unrelated.
2- when it was time to fight the syrians you sided with them against us.
3- the time for 3antariet is long gone.
4- your problem is not the syrians or HA or iran, your problem is strictly with us, man-up and grow a pair.
what is wrong with you?
Palestinians we are stuck with but the Syrians have a home. Any Syrians raising a Bashar Assad poster deserves to be shipped back to to their home asap. The war is over and they should go back and rebuild their country. The ones persecuted can have temporary asylum but many Syrians in Lebanon are welcome back by Assad.

A great Lebanese President would have already put this policy in effect. Aoun has the Defense Ministry and lots of top army brass follow him, he can easily command the army to coordinate the repatriation of Baathist Syrians. But he has not done a single thing. Instead he ignores the Syrian refugee problems and prefers to fight his battle with Hariri. Yalla elections are coming, his time is coming.

I heard this morning that youmna gemayel could announce her candidacy in Kesrwan with LF.
It seems there is big struggle within the Gemayel inner circle as Samy and Co are against LF and Nadim and Co are with Lf.

Anyway, she is not from Kesrwan, hence she is not welcomed in this district.

Kesrwan is not an asylum for outsiders ,

And I am super happy not only because FPM will be the biggest losers in the coming elections but also because independent candidaes such as michel pharaon , boutros harb , fattouch, skaff, mansour el bon, won't see it anymore.

Their time is finished, it is time for big boys now. And the biggest of them are LF.

Hah

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
what is wrong with you?
Palestinians we are stuck with but the Syrians have a home. Any Syrians raising a Bashar Assad poster deserves to be shipped back to to their home asap. The war is over and they should go back and rebuild their country. The ones persecuted can have temporary asylum but many Syrians in Lebanon are welcome back by Assad.

A great Lebanese President would have already put this policy in effect. Aoun has the Defense Ministry and lots of top army brass follow him, he can easily command the army to coordinate the repatriation of Baathist Syrians. But he has not done a single thing. Instead he ignores the Syrian refugee problems and prefers to fight his battle with Hariri. Yalla elections are coming, his time is coming.
بدك تحاسب بالإنتخابات يا أزعر؟
صرلنا أكتر من عشر سنين منحكي بالموضوع وصرلكن أكتر من عشر سنين شي تتهمونا بالعنصرية، شي تعملوا زيارات دعم لمخيمات النصرة وداعش بعرسال، وهلق بدك بتقلنا الإنتخابات جاية؟

قليل كتير يلي عم يصير فيكن بلبنان، والله بدكن حرق عن بكرة أبيكن.​

1623307747324.png

source 3

source 4
في حين يستمر هذا الملف في صدارة الاهتمامات الرسمية والسياسية نظرا لبعده الانساني، وبعد فضيحة مطالبة وزراء تكتل الإصلاح والتغيير وتحديدا وزير الطاقة جبران باسيل بإقفال الحدود، اعتبر النائب السابق مصطفى علوش ان "كلام باسيل يدل على عنصرية، وهو يطبع تصرفات التيار الوطني الحر، وهناك شرعة حقوق الانسان ومعاهدات عالمية بين الدول تنص على عدم اقفال الحدود أمام النازحين، وتقديم المساعدات الانسانية لهم".​

I wish that Chamel Roukoz side with farid el khazen, although as I said above I dislike foreigners to step in Kesrwan.
There is a reason though I wish thag the two side with each other: roukoz wont be elected, as he is a very retarded politician , and he will contribute to the election of Cheikh Farid , as his votes will increase the chances of success of Farid. Youpi