POST-Elections 2022

Who will you vote for in the upcoming general election?

• FPM

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • LF

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • HA

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • KATAEB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FM/PSP/ex 14 March candidates

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • AMAL/MARADA/SSNP/8 March candidates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (MMFD, SABAA, independent candidates)

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Not voting, blank vote or undecided

Votes: 8 11.8%

• Total voters

!Aoune32

really? what exactly is he saying wrong? i have already pointed out that at best, the LF will maintain its current size, and that the expectations is that they have lost 2 or 3 seats after their disastrous and appalling performance in the last 2 years. all neutral statistics are indicating this is the case. and yes, in order to save themselves from this disaster, it is a real possibility they may sabotage the elections. you yourself was saying let's wait and see.

as to the 'hayawenet' part, it is uncalled for & mardoudi 3leik.

let them worry about FPM and his performance, his allies and his MPs. dont worry about another party khaye. Plus the LF ma3andoun allies metel HA in Jezzine, Baabda and Jbeil-Keserwen, Beirut 2 maybe Zahle which seems possible. The attack on the LF is not working and people or most of them have woken up from their coma. The size of the LF doesnt matter. The popularity of the LF doesnt matter. What matters is the country. The country FPM has destroyed.

Second if I was the LF i would actually go with FM or any party that give me seats in majority muslim areas ie Tripoli, West Bekaa, Akkar, South. With all that the LF buddy has its popularity and its voters. The expat vote today is clearly for them, the 18-21 year olds amongst the 100K christians is clearly for them also and the LF currently is 10.9% of the Lebanese population.

The sabotage will be coming from
your team buddy. You have the Presidency, the gov and the majority in Parliament. the LF are outside all 3. try again!

I say again hayawanet la2ano they try to put
something on someone and believe their own lies. Keep on dreaming man seriously. As Abou Fadel 2al FPM will be lucky to get 10 MPs.

Last edited:

!Aoune32

I hope he is a candidate and the ksour from the
LF can be given to him also so he becomes an MP or he fights for the shia seat in play.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
let them worry about FPM and his performance, his allies and his MPs. dont worry about another party khaye. Plus the LF ma3andoun allies metel HA in Jezzine, Baabda and Jbeil-Keserwen, Beirut 2 maybe Zahle which seems possible. The attack on the LF is not working and people or most of them have woken up from their coma. The size of the LF doesnt matter. The popularity of the LF doesnt matter. What matters is the country. The country FPM has destroyed.

Second if I was the LF i would actually go with FM or any party that give me seats in majority muslim areas ie Tripoli, West Bekaa, Akkar, South. With all that the LF buddy has its popularity and its voters. The expat vote today is clearly for them, the 18-21 year olds amongst the 100K christians is clearly for them also and the LF currently is 10.9% of the Lebanese population.

The sabotage will be coming from
your team buddy. You have the Presidency, the gov and the majority in Parliament. the LF are outside all 3. try again!

I say again hayawanet la2ano they try to put
something on someone and believe their own lies. Keep on dreaming man seriously. As Abou Fadel 2al FPM will be lucky to get 10 MPs.
they should worry about as other parties as much as you worry about bassil aoun and FPM ye3ne?

!Aoune32

they should worry about as other parties as much as you worry about bassil aoun and FPM ye3ne?

I am not worries about FPM. Let them get as much as they can. I wish them luck. Plus I am
a normal person a voter giving my thoughts. This person is in FPM and the attack on the LF. He should be concentrating on his party.

JB81

Legendary Member
LOL @ Abu Fadel, sar marja3...

FPM can get their 2mps in this district

FPM performance Between Batroun and Zgharta
Take out Mouawad and Ghosn

The Strong North (anti-Hariri)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Candidate Confession Party Votes %
GEBRAN BASSIL Maronite FPM 12,269 10.7
MICHEL MOAWAD Maronite IM 8,571 07.5
Pierre Raffoul Maronite FPM 3,749 03.3
GEORGES ATALLAH Greek Orthodox FPM 3,383 03.0
Nicolas Ghosn Greek Orthodox 3,190 02.8
5 others 1,512 01.3
Unaccounted for 668 00.6
Total 33,342 29.1

33,342- 8,571-3190= 21, 581 pure FPM votes, give or take a 1-2k

Alliances with William Tawk will sure get FPM a second Hassel and God knows; Karam in Zgharta will bring few thousands votes

But yeah hayda Ahbal mn kel 3a2lo Bassil ra7 3ayno Ra2iss majless Lebneneh Soureh

!Aoune32

FPM can get their 2mps in this district

FPM performance Between Batroun and Zgharta
Take out Mouawad and Ghosn

The Strong North (anti-Hariri)
Candidate Confession Party Votes %
GEBRAN BASSIL Maronite FPM 12,269 10.7
MICHEL MOAWAD Maronite IM 8,571 07.5
Pierre Raffoul Maronite FPM 3,749 03.3
GEORGES ATALLAH Greek Orthodox FPM 3,383 03.0
Nicolas Ghosn Greek Orthodox 3,190 02.8
5 others 1,512 01.3
Unaccounted for 668 00.6
Total 33,342 29.1

33,342- 8,571-3190= 21, 581 pure FPM votes, give or take a 1-2k

Alliances with William Tawk will sure get FPM a second Hassel and God knows; Karam in Zgharta will bring few thousands votes

But yeah hayda Ahbal mn kel 3a2lo Bassil ra7 3ayno Ra2iss majless Lebneneh Soureh

Question.
How do you know those who voted for Bassil will vote for him again?

JB81

Legendary Member
Question.
How do you know those who voted for Bassil will vote for him again?

People are working on the ground, assessing people's political support... and they are not finding significant loss for FPM support across Lebanon

Yes, FPM is losing some members but also gaining new members everyday as well

You tell me there is a disappointment from Aoun's presidency; yes, but the average FPM knows that Aoun is not the problem but the entire political system that ruled since 1992

As long as the same militias who killed us and robbed us are running lists; it is no brainer for FPM to vote for other than FPM

Performance not well but better than the alternative

!Aoune32

People are working on the ground, assessing people's political support... and the are not finding significant loss for FPM support

Yes, FPM is losing some members but also gaining new members everyday as well

I think FPM need to work harder in this district. This is the biggest christian district in Lebanon 260K votes with 92% or so being christian. I think Bassil will make it and if Tawk goes with Harb and Mouawad they will probably win a seat or 2 also.

JB81

Legendary Member
I think FPM need to work harder in this district. This is the biggest christian district in Lebanon 260K votes with 92% or so being christian. I think Bassil will make it and if Tawk goes with Harb and Mouawad they will probably win a seat or 2 also.

A Kataeb-Mouawad-Harb-Tawk list is a monstrous. For sure they grab 2 easy picks... but I see it at LF cost more than FPM since they all belong to the same anti-fpm group. They take from each others, and from LF

As for FPM, without Tawk and Karam in Zgharta.... it would be 1 mp, lucky 2

Taken from past elections, Bassil showed a great election alliance engineering that gave FPM almost 30 mps

Can Bassil pull the same results and alliances this time around

A visit to rayyes Hbeish in Jouniyeh looks like a beginning of FPM future electoral alliances

Se3a

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
A Kataeb-Mouawad-Harb-Tawk list is a monstrous. For sure they grab 2 easy picks... but I see it at LF cost more than FPM since they all belong to the same anti-fpm group. They take from each others, and from LF

As for FPM, without Tawk and Karam in Zgharta.... it would be 1 mp, lucky 2

Taken from past elections, Bassil showed a great election alliance engineering that gave FPM almost 30 mps

Can Bassil pull the same results and alliances this time around

A visit to rayyes Hbeish in Jouniyeh looks like a beginning of FPM future electoral alliances
هيدول حسابات ضيقة كتير.

!Aoune32

تتّجه "القوات اللبنانية" إلى ترشيح شخصيّة قُواتيّة مع حشد الدّعم الكامل لها وتأمين أفضل الحظوظ لفوزها بأحد المقعَدين النيابيين المارونيين عن قضاء زغرتا في دائرة الشمال الثالثة التي تضم بالاضافة الى زغرتا، البترون والكورة وبشري.

وتأتي خُطوة "القوات" في سياق طبيعي ونتيجة مطالبات سابقة من قبل القواتيين والمناصرين والمؤيدين في زغرتا وقضائها وبعد توجّه حليفها السابق النائب ميشال معوض إلى التحالف مع قوى المجتمع المدني وفي ظل الخصومة السياسية التي تجمعها مع تيار المردة.

!Aoune32

المزاج الشعبي العكاري يتبدل مع مرور الوقت، ويحتاج اليوم الى وجوه جديدة قادرة على الامساك به في ظل وجود نواب تقليديين أو رؤساء بلديات غايتهم احياء المنظومة من خلال الدخول الى الدولة وتفريغها من المال العام. انطلاقا من هذا بادرت بعض الشخصيات العكارية الى قرع باب نجل نائب رئيس مجلس الوزراء السابق عصام فارس "نجاد فارس" ليترأس لائحة متكاملة بوجه القوى التقليدية، رغم أن فارس الأب صديق لكثير من الرؤساء كالرئيس ميشال عون ومقرب من رئيس التيار الوطني الحر النائب جبران باسيل، والرئيس الحريري وغيرهم، ولكن النَفَسَ العكاري مختلف اليوم ويريد خطاً متوازناً ومعتدلاً يعطي المنطقة الكثير ممّا تحتاجه في ظل النقمة التي تتفاقم يوماً يعد يوم على الاحزاب المسيحية والاسلامية في المنطقة، من الوطني الحر الى القوات وصولاً الى تيار المستقبل. وابتعدت بيئة تلك الأحزاب، ولا سيما التيارين الازرق والبرتقالي، عن قياداتها، وتبحث اليوم عن بديل جدي لا يكون من القوات او المستقبل أو أحزاب المجتمع المدني، بل شخصيات فاعلة في المجتمع وغير استفزازية. من هنا جاء طرح نجاد عصام فارس ليترأس لائحة تضم شخصيات من الاختصاصيين مسيَّسين غير حزبيين.

https://www.lebanonfiles.com/articles/أبرز-العناوين/هل-حسم-نجاد-عصام-فارس-ترشحه-للانتخابات/

!Aoune32

Yalla once again kello 7a2 3a nizam l siyessi..

lek ya mret ma7ada 2alak tkoun fesed w fechel. this is your mind how you are not the regime… take responsibility for your actions.