Parliamentary elections 2018 POST-Elections: Can Hussein el Husseini unseat Berri?

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

When will the new MPs convene to elect a new head of parliament? Right after the parliamentary elections?

• Advertisement
  • Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    Thank you. I was going to post this but better coming from you :)
    It doesn't matter who it came from; I never challenge facts, it is fake news , "misinterpretations" of facts or guerilla posting manipulation that I can't fathom.

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    Look, I have been an active FPMer for years. If FPM gets to rule in the next 4 years, with commendable stands, impeccable work, and without serious scandals, I might give them my vote again.

That being said, too much time has passed since I've stopped trusting the party with Bassil at its head.

What's for certain is that this time 3al akid I won't vote for them
    We also know why, he was going to get elected anyway and they didn't want to nix with the Qatar musala7a, he was already a pain in the ass and was going to win, they tried to mend bridges rather then burn them but then after all 3ahed sleymen where Berri and Hariri ended yet2asamou jebne with Sleymen and when Berri later was saying it loud and clear that he will not vote for Aoun until HA forced his hand, FPM is not taking it anymore, they now have a solid relation with mustaqbal and a solid one with HA a president that has a ketle and there is a anoun intikhab mzawza2 w mou2assam that they don't really need alliances to get their MPs elected. They are not in the same position they were in in 2009.

oldschool

oldschool

Hariri and Jumblat will definitely vote for Berri.

Im sure even LF would if it mattered on their votes.

But anyway, even if hes not voted for, el balad ma byemche gher hek. Only HA can cover a decision not to have Berri. And they wont do that until hes dead. La shu ywaj3o rasson

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    الحريري للـmtv:

- اكيد سأصوت لبري كرئيس لمجلس نواب
    - لا اعرف لما هذه الهواجس لوليد بيك وعلاقتنا به تاريخية
    - تحدثت مع الرئيس بري وشرحت له ان ما قيل غير صحيح ومشوارنا طويل معه ومتفقون دائما لمصلحة البلد