Prepaid Bank Internet Cards ?

Red Phoenix

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
guys, which lebanese banks have ready made internet debit cards we can just pass by to buy immediately and then use online ?

i'm talking about easy ready internet money cards, not where you have to fill out forms and wait a couple of days after u pay/deposit your money to get the card.

• Advertisement
  • Observer

Observer

guys, which lebanese banks have ready made internet debit cards we can just pass by to buy immediately and then use online ?

i'm talking about easy ready internet money cards, not where you have to fill out forms and wait a couple of days after u pay/deposit your money to get the card.
    If you know somebody in USA or Canada he/she can buy you one and provide you with the number so you can buy stuff online. of course you both have to know each other and trust each other very well because if you something shi**y with the card then he/she will be fu**ed up

AngryGuy

AngryGuy

iNet Card from BankMed.

I think that it is the best choice available in Lebanon.

FBM

FBM

Byblos bank I'm getting my card tomorrow!!! The card costs 12 bucks and you can place anywhere from 50 to 250 bucks, and if you have a good reason you can put more money in it...

AngryGuy

AngryGuy

iNet Card from BankMed.

I think that it is the best choice available in Lebanon.
    I was wrong. :msnblush:

I was at BankMed today, and they ask you to fill an application (a form), so they are not easy ready internet money cards...

AngryGuy

AngryGuy

I don't know if this is what your looking for here Prepaid Internet Card
    I bought that card today, and yes, it is an easy ready internet money card!

I passed by MALIKs Bookshop in Bliss street, and bought the card. They did not ask me for a name or phone number or anything... it took me less than 1 minute to purchase that card!

M

Moodz

None of the banks can provide what you want, you should sign papers and wait several days till it be ready.