• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

President Macron visit to Lebanon - August 31, 2020

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
على حد علمي الصفعة كانت لاهل السلطة
القوات قالت لأ
ما في حدا يفرض عليها حتى لو كان رئيس فرنسا
لأنو ما في شي بيقدر يهددها فيه ، فالتهديد بالعقوبات على الفاسدين جعلهم كالغنم يمشون
After you learn how to read body language, you'd know how a sa3louk beggar looks like when caught in the act of sa3louking around and begging.

1599158335450.png

• Advertisement
  • Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Let Aoun bring his own soldiers from the Syrian dungeons first.
    Didn't PMA call for a DNA bank in 2008 and Amine Gemayel complained about digging graves? I know the disappeared law passed in 2018 or 2019, but the government isn't even talking to Syria.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    If we don't know him, how did Macron know about him?
    La ykoun 3emelin 3some ma3 ba3d, meshen hek Macron bya3rfo?

3anjad how the LF media is good in brainwashing people.
    I would be nice to know one day eventually in the history books, who was the first person to say his name in a meeting and what was the reaction of others. Were they like min moustafa? or were they like ah yes moustafa good choice, or maybe moustafa the amabassador, are you f*** serious, or maybe something like yeah moustafa is good shway tartour w bizakkirni bi farmeh fin nekellou rassou. Or maybe Merkel knew him or maybe farmeh's wife the french woman hangs out with Brigitte, and maybe it was merkel or Macron who named him. Just fun to know what happened behind el kawaliss

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    I would be nice to know one day eventually in the history books, who was the first person to say his name in a meeting and what was the reaction of others. Were they like min moustafa? or were they like ah yes moustafa good choice, or maybe moustafa the amabassador, are you f*** serious, or maybe something like yeah moustafa is good shway tartour w bizakkirni bi farmeh fin nekellou rassou. Or maybe Merkel knew him or maybe farmeh's wife the french woman hangs out with Brigitte, and maybe it was merkel or Macron who named him. Just fun to know what happened behind el kawaliss
    Obviously, no big names were introduced, or maybe they were rejected by Hariri.

Hariri is getting weaker by the day; any big name, even as Rayya Hassan or Samir Jesser may pose a threat to him, at least, Tripoli and the North.

He chose an unkown figure, with Mikati and Berri. If the government succeed, the new MP's popularity remains small. If fails, well he's just unknown

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    @jay_lahoud
    ·
    8m

#القوات_اللبنانية #الكتائب_اللبنانية عم يبعتوا منتسبينن الزباله يشتموا رئيس الجمهورية بالطرقات وعلى مواقع التواصل الإجتماعي سمعونا منيح منعرف نسب سليلة سمير جعجع وسامي الجميل ضبوا كلابكن عن الطرقات لعبتكن صارت مكشوفة بوجود بطريرك غافي على وسخكن

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Sa7tein
    Chou hal ra2is li ma 7adan tay2o lol
    he doesn't dare walking the streets

حاول مناصرون للتيار الوطني الحر رفع صور لرئيس الجمهورية ميشال عون، في سيدة لبنان - حريصا، ولكنّ هذا التصرّف قوبل بالرفض من قبل مجموعة معارضة هتفت شعارات ضدّ عون أبرزها "ميشال عون إيراني".

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    خليهن يتزعرنو. تإذا في كم أهبل نسالن قذارتهم ليتذكر

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Elie Abou Jawde

@EajElie
    ·
    23m

يلي طلعوا عبكركي سنة ١٩٩٠ وحملوا البطرك ولزقوا صوَر #ميشال_عون داخل الصرح، طلعوا اليوم ولادهن عحريصا وسبوا رئيس جمهورية #لبنان

#التاريخ بيعيد نفسو والازعر بيبقى ازعر

cedarheart

cedarheart

Legendary Member
    If we don't know him, how did Macron know about him?
    La ykoun 3emelin 3some ma3 ba3d, meshen hek Macron bya3rfo?

3anjad how the LF media is good in brainwashing people.
    I didn't say anything on knowing him or not (and to be fair, of course bassil knew him since he was adib's direct boss while foreign affairs minister)
    Knowing him or not is not the issue here.
    the issue is foreign interference sending the order to nominate him and then go like sheep to baabda to do so.
    This used to happen during the syrian era, and everyone used to deny that syria ordered. Today they are denying that france ordered.

that criticism applies to all, and not to a specific bloc.
    unfortunately, Lebanese are still unable to govern without foreign interference

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    I didn't say anything on knowing him or not (and to be fair, of course bassil knew him since he was adib's direct boss while foreign affairs minister)
    Knowing him or not is not the issue here.
    the issue is foreign interference sending the order to nominate him and then go like sheep to baabda to do so.
    This used to happen during the syrian era, and everyone used to deny that syria ordered. Today they are denying that france ordered.

that criticism applies to all, and not to a specific bloc.
    unfortunately, Lebanese are still unable to govern without foreign interference
    The Lebanese picked the PM; it was either Hariri-Bassil cabinet, or some second degree figure nominated by Hariri. Hariri with ex PMs, maybe Berri influence as well, nominated the current one. Macron's visit may speed up the process, and France will support any cabinet regardless who heads it, according to guidelines put ahead