• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

President Macron visit to Lebanon - August 31, 2020

elias-aj

Legendary Member
Les crétins du FPM croient que la raison de l'engueulade du président Macron contre M. Malbrunot venait du fait que ce dernier avait dénoncer Aoun, ses filles Claudine et Mireille, Bassil, Hariri, et Berri comme étant corrompus et ayant extorqué des fonds à l'étranger.
Alors que c'est pour une toute autre raison.
Il s'agit du Hezbollah.
Mais les Aounistes se prennent pour le centre du monde qu'ils refusent l'idée que le monde entier se fiche d'eux.

1. On ne traite pas les gens de crétins, notamment lorsqu’on cherche à discuter avec eux.

2. Tu ne sais apparemment ni lire ni écouter, car c’est bien l’ensemble de l’œuvre de Malbrunot qui a fait réagir Macron.

Par respect pour Jesus, la politesse et le Bescherelle devraient être ton seigneur dans un premier temps.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Instead of giving us Cedre money, just take all the politicians and Riad Salames money abroad and give us that. Byetla3o aktar bi chi 5 times.
Can they be sued in Switzerland? And maybe that's why Macron wants an audit.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

cedarheart

Legendary Member
The Lebanese picked the PM; it was either Hariri-Bassil cabinet, or some second degree figure nominated by Hariri. Hariri with ex PMs, maybe Berri influence as well, nominated the current one. Macron's visit may speed up the process, and France will support any cabinet regardless who heads it, according to guidelines put ahead

same excuses were given during the syrian era....
lebanese picked PM
Lebanese picked ministers
Lebanese decided on electoral law
Assad only interfered to speed up the process only
:lol: :lol: :lol:

JB81

Legendary Member

𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦

@e_dergham
·
15m

هني نفسهن يلي شطبوا الصليب هني نفسهن يلي قتلوا المونسنيور خريش هني نفسهن يلي فجّروا كنيسة سيدة النجاة هني نفسهن يلي هجّروا المسيحية هني نفسهن يلي طمروا النفايات السامة هني نفسهن يلي اليوم شتموك ببيت الله هنّي نفسهن بيبقوا أولاد الميليشيات وأنت بتبقى الشرعية

JB81

Legendary Member
same excuses were given during the syrian era....
lebanese picked PM
Lebanese picked ministers
Lebanese decided on electoral law
Assad only interfered to speed up the process only
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Those who think that Macron was bad. Why did they anticipate in his meetings?

Bad or good? If bad, why did you rush to meet him and ask him for early elections?

Or asking a foreigner for early elections are not interference mr les Sami et Samir lol

mikeys71

ما بعرف ليه مستغربين الناس رفع صور ميشال عون في سيدة حريصا
ليه في حدا عمل فينا العجايب قدو ؟

Resign

Orange Room Supporter

Bad or good? If bad, why did you rush to meet him and ask him for early elections?

Or asking a foreigner for early elections are not interference mr les Sami et Samir lol

Suddenly Energy and water is no longer a requirement for Bassil :)
the German PM is surely going to bin your plan and your ships and bring Siemens to implement the project from A to Z

But i'm still not convinced, something is wrong.

cedarheart

Legendary Member

Don't ask me, ask sami and samir's herd
all major parties crawled to Residence des Pins to meet lord macron and each one presented his own agenda
they ALL are bunch of kelptocrats who would do anything to stick to power, like chameleons change color to survive. one day they can be syrian, the next iranians, the next saudi, the next american, today french, tomorrow russian, the day after chinese.... but never Lebanese

JB81

Legendary Member
Don't ask me, ask sami and samir's herd
all major parties crawled to Residence des Pins to meet lord macron and each one presented his own agenda
they ALL are bunch of kelptocrats who would do anything to stick to power, like chameleons change color to survive. one day they can be syrian, the next iranians, the next saudi, the next american, today french, tomorrow russian, the day after chinese.... but never Lebanese

So far, France's agenda matches FPM look. A civil non corrupt state, Macron carrying a stick to implement it; as it seems.

And of course, France looking for stability in Lebanon for gas fields offshore.

I don't see it bad if Lebanese aspiration meets French interests

cedarheart

Legendary Member
So far, France's agenda matches FPM look. A civil non corrupt state, Macron carrying a stick to implement it; as it seems.

And of course, France looking for stability in Lebanon for gas fields offshore.

I don't see it bad if Lebanese aspiration meets French interests

it's only few days ago that FPM finally reverted back to its roots calling for "civil State", but its past ~15 years of sectarianism and spreading confessional poison are not reassuring at all. At this stage it can't be trusted when it changed color overnight.
Nothing wrong in changing position, it is evolution and many parties around the world do that, BUT In a democratic parties these extremely critical issues are discussed in general assemblies, voted on and even a new leadership is put in place to carry the new agenda.

I hope FPM is sincere, but my gut feeling and past experience of the people in charge tell me that they just flipped to adapt to new pressure and to stick to power

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
was it true that they wanted to put Aoun photo?
it seems far fetched to me that during the mass they wanted to do that and what for?

if i got it correctly
Some people were shouting Aoun is iranian as the Vatican bishop was walking in (he’s going to Baabda tomorrow)

this triggered some angry Aouni mobs who erected saint Aoun photos nkeye

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Macron and Europe want the lebanese to start comitting to europe before biden gets elected, now siemens wil fix zahrani, Europe is taking advantage of USA absence, trying to get influence in Lebanon before turkey capitalizes, bawekher from turkey whatever you won't see that again. They also short circuit turkey in the meditarrenan for O&G influence. All this in USA absence, that is why they are rushing all this. No love lost with the Lebanese here, kella masale7, there is a good reason why Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan called Macron's visit a "spectacle" that seemed like colonialism. He feels the sting
Them acting for their interests doesn't mean we can't benefit.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

JB81

Legendary Member
it's only few days ago that FPM finally reverted back to its roots calling for "civil State", but its past ~15 years of sectarianism and spreading confessional poison are not reassuring at all. At this stage it can't be trusted when it changed color overnight.
Nothing wrong in changing position, it is evolution and many parties around the world do that, BUT In a democratic parties these extremely critical issues are discussed in general assemblies, voted on and even a new leadership is put in place to carry the new agenda.

I hope FPM is sincere, but my gut feeling and past experience of the people in charge tell me that they just flipped to adapt to new pressure and to stick to power

FPM always wanted a civil state. However, in the current system, you have to play by it's rules. This system doesn't work, and it's time to change it. How? When? Does it work... all these questions can't be answered as there are many propositions.

If Lebanon doesn't transfer to a complete civil state, where all Lebanese are equal under a unified law, away from each religious law;
Than, Lebanon should be either divide, become confederate, or minimum federal state where Christians are ensured their freedom of worship and dignity

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Inno yaba inta bit7ebb tet2akkad abel ma tekhod maw2af! :lol:
Just blame Bassil and GMA metel l 3ade w kammel nharak. :cigar:

I want to get the facts right before taking position.
ana ma3 el 7a2i2a, not with aoun not with bassil and not with their opponents
but since they are in charge, they bare the responsibility
w ella ma 7ada khasso bel hal joumhouriet el a*r !!
did you see video about jomblat that I posted today ?
kamen houweh ma khasso !!!
bel akhir ana ra7 otla3 el 3a-krout :lol: :lol: :lol:

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Fro whatsapp, i don't know what media published it

وردا على سؤال عما إذا كان إيمييه يلعب دورا، قالت الرئاسة الفرنسية: "الرئيس يتولى المتابعة وكل من هم في الدولة يؤدون عملهم.. ووزير الخارجية سيجري اتصالات".

وقال مسؤول لبناني كبير: "نعم مدير المخابرات الفرنسية يتابع كل الملفات التي طرحها ماكرون خلال زيارته الأخيرة وهو يتواصل لهذه الغاية مع الكثير من المسؤولين اللبنانيين على اختلاف انتماءاتهم ويتابعهم خطوة بخطوة ويحثهم على الإسراع بتنفيذ الإصلاحات".

وجرى تعيين إيمييه، الذي كان سفيرا لفرنسا في لبنان من عام 2004 إلى عام 2007 بعد أن كان مستشارا للرئيس الفرنسي الراحل جاك شيراك، ثم مديرا للمخابرات بعد وقت قصير من تولي ماكرون السلطة عام 2017.

جدير بالذكر أنه كان في منصب سفير في زمن اغتيال رئيس الوزراء اللبناني السابق رفيق الحريري، الصديق المقرب لشيراك، عام 2005.​