• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

President Macron visit to Lebanon - August 31, 2020

O Brother

Legendary Member
" غورو ٢٠٢٠يحتضن الفساد في قصر الصنوبر وعينه على أمن الصهاينة"

Again and again the man is peaking sense! !!!

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
" غورو ٢٠٢٠يحتضن الفساد في قصر الصنوبر وعينه على أمن الصهاينة"

Again and again the man is peaking sense! !!!

I agree on one thing, and I have said it before, you can't resist and fight the enemy with empty stomach.
I have been saying for long that HA by definition can't tolerate corruption, because there is no way a resistance look at corruption as something normal and within the lebanese tradition. A party with many enemies looking to get it, can't afford someone sells its secrets to the enemy in return for money.
This is my main criticism towards HA regarding the internal issues.
I can say that after many talks from SHN that he or HA will be a spearhead against corruption, I can say that the result is a total disappointment.
in october 17 even the shiites who are his own base took the streets because they can't take it anymore.
Unfortunately the remedies are still the same.
All justifications about not to split the shiites are no longer valid. The country is falling into the abyss and hunger will spare no one.
So either HA takes the courageous step to fight corruption and restore the economy or it will have to expect that people will start selling everything (including their loyalties) in order to feed their children.

As time goes on, more people like this guy will step forward.

Joe Lebanon

I'm just no mad, i'm just cool. I'm also against HA arms, they got to go away and we need to settle for some peace agreement with Israel if we're to kick its ass, and I also know we need the Syrians, Iranians, Saudis and Turks to yfikko 3an zaberna, for Lebanon to rest some day. But I know they won't, and I know we're in deep sh!t.

But what I also know the most is that Geagea is the dumbest ja7sh in this part of the galaxy and so are all the gremlins who think he's more than a jerdeh me33az but with evil intentions who basically knows nothing about nothing.
If Geagea is the dumbest ja7sh then you guys must be dumber because you spend 90% of your time talking about him! Looool!

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Good watch

kellon ya3neh kellon
Macron w @JustLeb tneyn menon

France having interest in Lebanon is something very normal, no one will help you for free.
Only Lebanese think they are center of the universe and that the world should help them just because they created the alphabet 5K years ago.
When I called friends and families after the tragedy I started to hear how big the Lebanese people is and if something similar happened in other countries they would have disintegrated and sh$t like that.
it is amazing how this people b7eb yshouf 7alo 7ata law 3al khazou2
Anyway beyond humanitarian aids no one will pour money into your system for free.

The port must be rebuilt and operated, the job of the authorities is to make the best deal for the country, because the state itself can't do the job and it is incompetent to do it.
it is also now the job of the thawra, to go one step beyond the hela hela ho and start providing useful ideas that meet the up coming challenges.

عشتم و عاش لبنان

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hezbollah be like:

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
France having interest in Lebanon is something very normal, no one will help you for free.
Only Lebanese think they are center of the universe and that the world should help them just because they created the alphabet 5K years ago.
When I called friends and families after the tragedy I started to hear how big the Lebanese people is and if something similar happened in other countries they would have disintegrated and sh$t like that.
it is amazing how this people b7eb yshouf 7alo 7ata law 3al khazou2
Anyway beyond humanitarian aids no one will pour money into your system for free.

The port must be rebuilt and operated, the job of the authorities is to make the best deal for the country, because the state itself can't do the job and it is incompetent to do it.
it is also now the job of the thawra, to go one step beyond the hela hela ho and start providing useful ideas that meet the up coming challenges.

عشتم و عاش لبنان
And France having interests doesn't mean we can't benefit. Look at how Israel benefits from the US.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Tiger_Lebanon

I agree on one thing, and I have said it before, you can't resist and fight the enemy with empty stomach.
I have been saying for long that HA by definition can't tolerate corruption, because there is no way a resistance look at corruption as something normal and within the lebanese tradition. A party with many enemies looking to get it, can't afford someone sells its secrets to the enemy in return for money.
This is my main criticism towards HA regarding the internal issues.
I can say that after many talks from SHN that he or HA will be a spearhead against corruption, I can say that the result is a total disappointment.
in october 17 even the shiites who are his own base took the streets because they can't take it anymore.
Unfortunately the remedies are still the same.
All justifications about not to split the shiites are no longer valid. The country is falling into the abyss and hunger will spare no one.
So either HA takes the courageous step to fight corruption and restore the economy or it will have to expect that people will start selling everything (including their loyalties) in order to feed their children.

As time goes on, more people like this guy will step forward.

هيدا الفيديو قبل او بعد السحسوح ؟​