• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

President Macron visit to Lebanon - August 31, 2020

Aegon

Time to sanction and freeze all of their assets and accounts Macron. Yalla do it, they deserve to suffer as much as people are suffering.

Berri is pretty much calling out Macrons bluff. He does not think macron and US will go ahead with additional sanctions on him and his party.

He is sounding a lot like saddam Hussain on the eve of the US invasion.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Berri is pretty much calling out Macrons bluff. He does not think macron and US will go ahead with additional sanctions on him and his party.

He is sounding a lot like saddam Hussain on the eve of the US invasion.
i too dont believe that the us and france will sanction him, he is their man afterall, unless a replacement has been found might be his onevand only favorite 3absoun

Aegon

i too dont believe that the us and france will sanction him, he is their man afterall, unless a replacement has been found might be his onevand only favorite 3absoun
That is definitely the million dollar question. I don't think they will sanction him either but I feel they will go after those close to him.