- لا تسمية: 39
- حسان دياب: 27
- نواف سلام: 12

• Advertisement
  • Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So la Tasmiyah means opposition I assume?

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    14:10 دمرجيان: نزولا عند رغبة أهلي في زحلة ونظرا الى المخالفات الدستورية والميثاقية واحتراما لإرادة أهلنا الصادقة لن أشارك في الاستشارات النيابية

14:09 كتلة التحرير والتنمية بدأت اجتماعها قبيل الإستشارات النيابية

14:08 "الجديد": اللقاء الديمقراطي يتجه لعدم المشاركة في الحكومة ولكن لم يبلغ الرئيس عون هذا القرار لان التفاوض هو من صلاحيات رئيس الحكومة

13:59 "الجديد": مصادر الثنائي الشيعي أبدت عدم الرضا إزاء ما آلت إليه الأمور

LOL! Since when Demerjian cares about the Zahle people, he who was elected by 77 votes :)

This is raghbat Al Fattoush who brought him, and he is boycotting because the hour of accountability came for Fattoush! They have to reimburse us around 900 million $$, money that they got out through bribery and dirty stuffs after they destroyed a whole mountain in Dahr el Baydar...

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    It’s a weird ass process... that’s for sure
    Sure. But for a representative of the people to not name a Prime Minister in this environment, it is shameful. They can and should name somebody.

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Shame on Hariri for not naming a PM
    Shame on LF for not naming a PM

Congratulations to Diab. Let's form a technocrat government and move forward.
    Can you enlighten us JL and tell chou baddon el LF?!? Walla 7ayyarouna! 3a assess they told Hariri it is not his time now and they want Nawaf Salam?!?!

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Can you enlighten us JL and tell chou baddon el LF?!? Walla 7ayyarouna! 3a assess they told Hariri it is not his time now and they want Nawaf Salam?!?!
    They are being pussies. They want to pacify Hariri.
    Jumblat was smarter than them for sure :)

W

wdawle1

LOL! Since when Demerjian cares about the Zahle people, he who was elected by 77 votes :)

This is raghbat Al Fattoush who brought him, and he is boycotting because the hour of accountability came for Fattoush! They have to reimburse us around 900 million $$, money that they got out through bribery and dirty stuffs after they destroyed a whole mountain in Dahr el Baydar...

But he is part of 73 pro-HA-FPM-Amal.

You have Ouwet - Kataeb - FM - Makhzoumi - Junblatt - Fattoush guy - Osama Saad all giving blank votes.How will you get to 70?
    I don't Frangiyeh will name either, we know how he is licking Hariri ass for presidency.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Security fortifications around Diab's house, in anticipation of possible protests.
    He will be rejected by the Sunni street. This is probably part of the mumena3a plan, and it is shameful I think, and I really hope I am wrong.
    They change the color of the street activities to a sunni indignation one. Snuff the air out of existing uprising. Sack Diab in the street. and pave the way to bringing back same old same old gov with Hariri. I hope I am very wrong.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    But he is part of 73 pro-HA-FPM-Amal.

You have Ouwet - Kataeb - FM - Makhzoumi - Junblatt - Fattoush guy - Osama Saad all giving blank votes.How will you get to 70?
    I don't Frangiyeh will name either, we know how he is licking Hariri ass for presidency.
    No KAtaeb and Jumblat voted for Nawwaf Salam.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    He will be rejected by the Sunni street. This is probably part of the mumena3a plan, and it is shameful I think, and I really hope I am wrong.
    So if the Sunni MPs don’t vote for anyone ma byitla3 7ada? Tamem...!

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    no one knows who's plotting what any more... it's like a big orgy.
    I also wonder how a non-influential sunni, without any leadership/political aspirations or experience (other than ministry of education) would agree to take on this responsibility, and face the whole sunni street and the mufti... he's either crazy, adventurous, or desperate..

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    no one knows who's plotting what any more... it's like a big orgy.
    I also wonder how a non-influential sunni, without any leadership/political aspirations or experience (other than ministry of education) would agree to take on this responsibility, and face the whole sunni street and the mufti... he's either crazy, adventurous, or desperate..
    PMA might not declare him as Prime Minister to begin with... Dar2an lil-fitna :)

The worst person in all of this is Saad Hariri. He had a duty to either run, or name someone. Shame on him, 100 times.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    So if the Sunni MPs don’t vote for anyone ma byitla3 7ada? Tamem...!
    i dont think that's what @joseph_lubnan is saying.
    But to answer your question, the mentality in lebanon now is that if a sect has a leader, no one else has the right to appoint anyone else, and everyone else should submit to this leader's demands. It's everywhere by the way and not just the Sunni street. Didn't the christians do the same to make sure Aoun is president? we were without a president for a while.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    PMA might not declare him as Prime Minister to begin with... Dar2an lil-fitna :)
    i think he will... and we will go back to the same old stories, but this time lacking the LF/FM ministers... so Amal takes the ministry of finance with a "technocrat!", FPM the ministry of energy... and that my friend will be the CHANGE we are all ASPIRING! good luck!

Chingon

Chingon

Orange Room Supporter
    Ossama Saad the only genuine MP that represents the people (excluding the sheep) did not nominate any of the lackeys.

Ossama Saad names no one.
    TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    16:10 أسامة سعد لم يسمّ أحدا: التفاهم الذي حصل من 3 سنوات انهار على وقع الاحتجاجات ومؤشرات خطيرة لانفجار اجتماعي في الايام المقبلة

Status
    Not open for further replies.