Prime Minister Consultations, December 2019 [Hassan Diab Nominated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Advertisement
  • Paula Yaacoubian names Halima Qaakour.
    TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    Paula : halima Qa3qour
    ++++
    16:18 بولا يعقوبيان تسمي حليمة قعقور: حكومة مصغرة من اخصائيين او مستقلة تعطي رسالة للعالم ان هناك نهجاً جيدداً في البلد

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    Sure. But for a representative of the people to not name a Prime Minister in this environment, it is shameful. They can and should name somebody.
    It is actually istisharat and it like giving an opinion and the president doesn't even have to take it into consideration, so the whole process is kind of useless to start with. Like I ask you shou ra2yak and the answer 3mol shou ma baddak ma ktir fer2ene ma3i. And in a way it is true what is the difference whoever they get. Will anything change as long the people vote for the same representatives all the time?
    But she should have named Sami Karaki, he is the only worse professor than Hasan Diab in AUB engineering

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    This nomination today is another example of why our whole sectarian system and mentality will lead (or has already led) to our demise as a country.
    When we choose a PM just because we are desperate to find a Sunni who is ready to defy the "sunni street" and his "sectarian leader", instead of looking for an atheist or a Buddhist or a Lebanese Jew who is capable of getting us out of this whole fiscal, cultural and corrupt mess... anything other than a change in this whole system will not bring ANY change.

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    But he is part of 73 pro-HA-FPM-Amal.

You have Ouwet - Kataeb - FM - Makhzoumi - Junblatt - Fattoush guy - Osama Saad all giving blank votes.How will you get to 70?
    I don't Frangiyeh will name either, we know how he is licking Hariri ass for presidency.
    Franjieh already named Diab who has 27 votes so far. If you add Amal block and tayyar block, he will get around 70 votes

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    It is actually istisharat and it like giving an opinion and the president doesn't even have to take it into consideration, so the whole process is kind of useless to start with. Like I ask you shou ra2yak and the answer 3mol shou ma baddak ma ktir fer2ene ma3i. And in a way it is true what is the difference whoever they get. Will anything change as long the people vote for the same people all the time?
    Except that they represent the people who voted for them. Their duty is to name a Prime Minister that would be best.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    النائب بولا يعقوبيان: أسمّي حليمة قعقور لرئاسة الحكومة

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    Paula named Halima Kaakour. خالف تعرف. Paula is seeking attention as usual

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    16:10 أسامة سعد لم يسمّ أحدا: التفاهم الذي حصل من 3 سنوات انهار على وقع الاحتجاجات ومؤشرات خطيرة لانفجار اجتماعي في الايام المقبلة

I think his speech is the only speech that made actual sense today!

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ni7na hone we're discussing things how they should be, we're questioning FPM and PMA because this forum is a majority of FPMers, we can complain together about how awful Hariri or Geagea or Gemayel are but it's no use.

Unless your ambition is to be just slightly better than Hariri, I think how things should go is FPM to tell us what's the whole plan and show us that their priority is people's needs and not get an additional minister here or there.
    3azim everytjing u wrote is good by me, but no PM was ever named on a program, he is named by the majority and then he presents a program to the parliament to get its confidence.
    this is basic, why are people getting so alarmed by it other than to score cheap points and moral posturing

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    yes but to not name anyone is dereliction of his duties.

What is he supposed to vote for?
    What is the program? what kind of finances will the new gov have and so on!

The man is actually the only person with some sense left!

Status
    Not open for further replies.